[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sick of working this shitty ass minimum wage job. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1384670910187.jpg (23 KB, 785x474) Image search: [Google]
1384670910187.jpg
23 KB, 785x474
I'm sick of working this shitty ass minimum wage job. I need something better. I can't keep being a slave. The life of working 40 hours doing shit tier work that anybody can do is not the life for me.
>>
>>24968096
bro just hang in there we will be making $15/hr soon

you will be able to subcontract your job to a refugee for $3/hr and live like a king
>>
I know that feel. I recently quit my min wage job because if I didn't I wouldn't have push myself for something better. I have an interview tommorow for a career job, but the only problem is that I'm horrible at interviews and always get mind blanks and shaking voice. I'm already having a panic attack.
>>
>>24968096
>shitty ass minimum wage job
And yet every time I recommend construction jobs that pay 15-25/hr full-time for entry-level positions, the robits whine that hard work is hard, and sweating is for Mexicans.

>tfw I make the same on a 10-hour workweek as I did at Walmart with a 32-hour work week
>tfw 90% of NEET benefits but also have income and don't have to say "unemployed [year] to present" on my resume
>tfw not homosex
>>
File: 1367776985228.jpg (60 KB, 554x527) Image search: [Google]
1367776985228.jpg
60 KB, 554x527
>>24968152
It's killing me. I hate every fucking day that I have to walk in there and slave away harder than any of my coworkers for 8 hours and not even $8 an hour.

I don't mean to be arrogant or sound rude, but my work ethic is too good to be a fucking slave and not even being paid enough to support myself.

>>24968167
I know exactly what you're talking about bro. I only got this job because they were desperate for employees. I am not really attractive or charismatic but my work ethic is very good. All of my managers and supervisors like my hard work. I literally sweat doing this shitty ass work that a fucking illiterate drop out heroin addict could do, but improperly.

>>24968211
I do stocking every few days or so for overtime. It's not difficult work but my knees and back are always aching. I don't know how to get a job in construction and I'm not interested in being a lapdog and competing with kids whose dads knows people in the construction business so they can get jobs easily, which is the primary younger construction work base (at least in my area).
>>
>>24968304
>being a lapdog
top kek, here we go, "I wanna get paid more but I don't actually want to do the things that people who get paid more do"

We all started somewhere, dude. Unless you live in the absolute middle of nowhere, it's not that hard. Cold-call places too, large companies rarely post vacancies or hiring ads in places you'd see.

>knees and back hurt from stocking every few days
If you got /fit/ I am 90% sure that would disappear within a few weeks. I worked full-time in a stockroom/truck dock environment, and had the same experience.
>>
>>24968096
If you live near a coast get a commercial fishing job.
>>
File: why live.png (699 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
why live.png
699 KB, 2272x1704
>>24968357
I have too much pride to be a submissive fag. I want to be the top dog. I'm used to administering things. I can't be just another faggot boy to some cocky ass manager.

>>24968357
>If you got /fit/ I am 90% sure that would disappear within a few weeks. I worked full-time in a stockroom/truck dock environment, and had the same experience.
That's different than stocking shelves. I am /fit/ too, 125 lbs, 5"8 and have visible abs. I eat healthy and get good exercise from doing my shitty ass slave labor.
>>
>>24968426
you want to command repsect and you aren't willing to work for it, sounds like this is your own fault. I have no sympathy for you.
>>
>go to college and get a not shit degree
>whine about not making enough money

Pick one
>>
>>24968426
>125 lbs, 5"8
That's not /fit/, that's barely more than the minimum body mass you need at that height to not go to the hospital on a semi-regular basis for malnutrition-related stuff. You have visible abs because everyone has some abdominal muscles, and you just have zero fat between the muscles and the skin.
>stockroom/truck dock is different from stocking shelves
It was at goddamn Walmart, dude, it was a little more physical (and I know because I did both) but hard work isn't as hard as you think.

I closed this thread at first and I opened it again out of morbid curiosity. Good god, man, sounds like you want a CEO position and nothing else.
>>24968586
Also this. Even five-star generals' first days in the military were being yelled at and shit on by training officers. The President of the goddamn United States bends over and kisses ass and plays bitchboy for the voting populace whenever his staff tells him he needs to. [/spoiler]Even Trump will probably do a bit of that if he's somehow elected[/spoiler]
>>
File: 04.jpg (11 KB, 218x220) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
11 KB, 218x220
>>24968586
I work harder than any of the other people who do the same thing I do.

>>24968795
Please close this thread again you sound like a fucking faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.