[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /dxm/ here? what's the experience like? should I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: dxm.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
dxm.jpg
504 KB, 1920x1200
who /dxm/ here?

what's the experience like?
should I just down a bottle of robitussin?
have you had any memorable experiences?
>>
One time. It's weird and I puked like I never puked before and the negative effects outweighed the positive for me

That said, some people like it a lot more than I did. Probably worth trying once if you're bored
>>
Someone repost this in these threads so anons robotrip properly and don't die
>never do any product with any active ingredients other than dxm. This is why people die or throw up, they do the wrong kind of robo. Look for long acting cough in the blue package for the right robo type.
> try not to eat at least 5 hours before going to do dxm, food in your stomach will make you nauseous and way more likely to puke and have a bad time
>DO NOT MIX WITH ALCOHOL, IT IS LETHAL OR VERY PAINFUL TO DO SO
>actually calculate how much dxm you need for your weight, if you're a fatty you might not be taking enough or if you're a skeleton it could be too much
>try not to scratch yourself, especially the head. Dxm can make you super itchy

Happy trippin
>>
>tfw brain fizzies
>>
>>24963800
>syrup
kek. Also i am afraid DXM might cause brain damage, not sure how huge tho
>>
The Dollar Tree by me sells nice little $1 bottles just enough to give me a mid 1st plateau high.
Also has guaf, but that hasn't been a problem for me, and is just under the FDA's daily max dosage.
>>
>>24965818
Stop doin guaf bruh
>>
>>24965938
but why no guaf?
>>
>>24964910
it wont if you dont take too much
>>
>taking cough medicine to get high

these plebs i swear
>>
>>24966115
kidney stones bruh
>>
What is your experience mixing DPH and DXM? To deal with nausea and itchiness, to potentiate the DXM, and/or to alter the trip significantly.
>>
>>24966498
That's it? Okay. I only DXM every two weeks anyway.
>>
>what's the experience like?
It is a lot of fun. I found it very euphoric but it can also be quite strange and intense if you take a proper 3rd plat dose or more.

>>24966586
>only every two weeks

step it up senpai
>>
K is so much better than dxm, thank me later
>>
>>24966687
I don't think they sell that at any of the grocery stores near me though
>>
>>24966730
Buy off of DNM, easy
>>
>>24966777
mummy would intercept the packages
>>
>>24966805
Oh.. Move out before it's too late friend.
>>
>>24966827
I would need to get a job though
>>
>>24966851
You're gonna have to sooner or later anyways
>>
>>24966874
I can do that later.
>>
>>24963800
It's disgusting, the pills are gross and the syrup is even more gross. One time I actually had to take cough medicine and I almost vomited because of how much I've come to hate it. It's also pretty nauseating if you don't take it with a tiny bit of something else like 25mg DPH.

The actual experience isn't bad. If you're 3rd or more plateau the come down is kind of drawn out and unpleasant and always manages to give me diarrhea the next day. I remember feeling really frustrated with how shitty the come down was for the last 4 hours of the trip in until dawn. I enjoyed combining a moderate dose with pregabalin more than taking DXM on its own.

It's probably one of the safer and better OTC drugs out there. I don't recommend overusing it.

I'm an opiate guy but I haven't touched anything for the past few weeks because of how busy school has been.
>>
>>24967715
i ate ~300 mg and i afterglow was like i was happy aggain. I probably gonna try ~600 mg next year
>>
Like booze and dirty acid, except you feel no emotions and reality feels like a videogame or a recurring dream. Anything disturbing is intensified greatly, and causes a feeling of fascination. Music is heavenly and arcane. Prepare to feel very strange, and not particularly euphoric.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.