[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rejected girl at 16 >Changed my mind before leaving town
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: behold ye olde meme.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
behold ye olde meme.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>Rejected girl at 16
>Changed my mind before leaving town
>We kissed/played for 3 days
>Nothing for 7 years due to isolation and avoidance
>Depression kicked in very recently but far too late
>Just some weeks later some 7/10 19yo girl at my lifting place shows interest in me
>I'm confident as fuck there and with her
>We kiss/play
>She loved it
>Thinking she's my 2nd chance
>She backs up because of some bullshit 1 month old relationship she's in

This life doesn't make any sense at all.
>>
>>24962446
Women and their line of 'thinking', aren't supposed to make sense. Ta-da.
Tis better to have loved and lost then blah blah blah, mirite?
>>
>>24962446
>She backs up because of some bullshit 1 month old relationship she's in
Are you saying she should cheat on her 1 month relationship? She shouldn't be kissing you in the first place.

Also, what do you mean by play?
>>
>>24962544
Yeah the bitch doesn't make sense like why does she want to save some bullshit relationship that isn't even one with some half beta half douche kid when I make her wet (she doesn't know I'm a beta robot piece of shit depressive loser obviously)?
I feel like it was my last chance at doing something with a qt teenage girl. I know it's bullshit to think I'd become chad mcnormie after that but at least feel moderately happy and confident even if she goes away after some months if I got experience out of that.

>>24962597
Gropped and touched. Didn't finger the girl in both cases. I'm saying she should have left him and stay with me. She initiated almost all the steps I just had to not be a faggot about it and just follow my natural instinct to get there.
>>
>>24962653

I feel it my nukka
>>
I feel like I'm getting epically tricked like in some sort of truman show bullshit except the producers are giggly cruel asians. I cried like a desperate bitch for 1h feeling like some supernatural force was acting against me and now I feel like I stopped giving a fuck about everything. I hope I can keep that attitude. I mean I can squat 4 plates but can't get my dick wet.
>>
>>24962766
Thanks bro you're a bro.
>>
>>24962653
>I'm saying she should have left him and stay with me
You'd seriously want a slut like that?

Nah, m8. She'd do the same on you when some other guy turned up that she was liked the look of.
I feel sorry for her bf.
>>
>>24962890
Man I never fucked it's not like I plan to marry with her just keep hoping following my natural instinct would be enough to be considered a real man and have sex/fun for as long as possible until she drops me or I drop her. She's just some emotional young girl who's sorta lost because she found some attractive older guy.
Her bf doesn't even want her lazy ass and I actually think that's why she's trying to save it, for ego reasons.

But thinking about it I feel like a piece of shit right now who deserves what happened.
>>
>>24962890
But I also really thought she just had more or less given up on the other dude (who gave up on her) and just needed me to prove I could be a man like she thought I was from our talks to go out with me.
>>
>>24962956
My advice is go to a club, get drunk enough to tolerate the shitty music and just pick a girl, it's simple.
I did it to lose my virginity, ended up fucking a fat ugly 4/10 slut semi-hard in the bathroom
Now i feel relieved, i am not interested in having social contact with girls anymore
>>
>>24963105
It's not fucking once it's getting good at it.
Also maybe you don't to do that again because you fucked some ugly ass landwhale in a vomit filled club bathroom. She's some PTP qt with solid thighs. And we have the same interests. She's obviously emotional and I would not tolerate her shit for years but it makes me so fucking mad to miss something like that. I did that once at 16 and it may have ruined my fucking life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.