[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Chris-Harper-Mercer, Oregon shooter, recalled as quiet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: lonerataparty.jpg (438 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
lonerataparty.jpg
438 KB, 768x1024
>"Chris-Harper-Mercer, Oregon shooter, recalled as quiet loner"
>"Recluse who 'killed three' in assault on Planned Parenthood clinic was an oddball loner"
>"Teens describe suspected shooter, T.J. Lane, as quiet yet 'sweet' loner"
>"Empire State Building shooting: Gunman quiet loner, victim outgoing family man"
>"Charleston Church Shooter Dylann Roof Was Loner Caught in 'Internet Evil'"
>"School gunman Adam Lanza remembered as a weird, quiet loner"
>"Elliott Rodger, a quiet, troubled loner, plotted rampage for months"
>"His fellow workers described him as very quiet - a "loner." His name was Lee Harvey Oswald."
>"Swedish police nab 'quiet loner' suspected of sniper rampage"
>"Henderson man arrested with weapons in Seattle was loner, acquaintances say"
>"Bombing Suspect [Ted Kaczynski] Recalled as Loner"

Would people describe you as a "quiet loner"?
>>
Could say the same for Leon Czolgosz, the deranged "anarchist" who killed Mckinley. He secluded himself with radical literature. The alias he used was "Fred Nieman" which translates literally to "Fred Nobody".

John Wilkes Boothe on the other hand was outgoing and friendly. The man was an actor.
>>
Yeah. I've never talked much except with like-minded friends (which I last had in school) and now the only people I regularly see and talk to are family members.
>>
>>24956515

One of the true heroes
of American history.
Leon Czolgosz.
The man who assassinated
William McKinley.
He was an unknown Polish migrant
who happened to be an anarchist...
of the "propaganda by the deed" variety.
If there were a hundred
like him around today...
you could change the world.
The only political assassination
of a U.S. president.
Well, except for Lincoln, I guess...
and Kennedy probably,
but Leon...
was the only anarchist in the bunch.
There was such a thing as belief
put into action in those days.
>>
Yet the media will spin the shootings into an issue of gun control instead of recognizing that the way in which society handles outcasts needs reform.

Now obviously reforming "outcast handling" or something sounds ridiculous and will never happen, but they're still ignoring it.
>>
File: jimmies.jpg (64 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
jimmies.jpg
64 KB, 500x628
>>24956468
they're just adjectives anon, don't let them define who you are
>>
>>24956621

someone throw that onion article on this moron
>>
>>24956621
In my opinion, the problem is both. Every country has outcasts (I admit some more than others), but not every country has shootings every day.
>>
>>24956701
Because not every country has guns like "some country".

But if other countries also had gun there would be school shoot outs made by social outcasts in those countries.
>>
>>24956515
Boothe was pretty famous too.
He also thought he was going to be called a hero for killing lincoln.
>>
Loner yes but not quiet. I'm kind of a dick.
>>
>>24956729
>But if other countries also had gun there would be school shoot outs

Yeah, which means taking the guns away from the social outcasts is a solution.
>>
>>24956576
good thing those jewish led marxists were stomped out after that attack
>>
>>24956468
Spree killers are maladjusted and don't have anything in common with most other people thus spend time alone. More news at 11.
>>
>>24956956
Are you trying to push "more news at 11" as some kind of unfunny, normie meme?
>>
>>24956979
Settle down, Autismo Banderas. It's only meymeys.
>>
>>24956576
Czolgosz sought out anarchist groups in Chicago and Cleveland to join, but they found the indiscreet and fumbling way he came on to be suspicious, like he was a mole. There were warnings put out to other groups to be wary of him. They rejected him and told him to get lost. He wasn't even wanted by the people he had dedicated himself to. The people who he saw as kindred spirits.

He had no plans of escape after shooting the president. He was prepared to give his life in the act. His last words before being executed via electric chair was regret that his father wasn't there to see him.
>>
No, they'd probably describe me as a load, obnoxious, spergy loner.
>>
File: 1449541343687.jpg (2 MB, 3789x2269) Image search: [Google]
1449541343687.jpg
2 MB, 3789x2269
>>24956468
Pretty much. Had randombpeople tell me i look like a shooter...
Had people tell me im the devil.
Strike fear into everyone just by my apperance.
I work on ships, so solemn work life, away from society mostly.
Go home on vacation to sit in front of a computer or just take solo motorcyle rides..
I wonder when ill break? Like im already starting to see things and inanimate objects move when i stare at them long enough. Shit better go seclude myself in the woods
>>
File: eeyore.gif (1001 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
eeyore.gif
1001 KB, 500x210
>>24956468
Yes. I usually have to hear this from my friend after we meet people.
>"They think you're hella weird an shit."
>"I don't think the girls feel comfortable around you."
>>
File: simpson onlookers booing.jpg (28 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
simpson onlookers booing.jpg
28 KB, 500x333
>>24956468
>school shooters are frequently loners who spent years trying to make friends and be accepted
>lifetime, literal lifetime, of rejection puts them in a psychological place to commit these crimes
>SJWs' reaction is to ostracize and humiliate friendless loners even more
This is like how they prevent rape by being open about their sexuality, getting drunk, and refusing to be wary of their surroundings or arrange designated drivers. I wager the Hebrews are at fault for this.
>>
im not a loner i have r9k lol~~~
>>
File: 1427956475282.jpg (36 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1427956475282.jpg
36 KB, 370x359
>tfw i thought i was loud and obnoxious in high school
>tfw someone told me after highschool was over that they thought i was quiet and didn't do much
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.