[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just spilled an entire cup of coffee on my computer all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1442665211693.png (612 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442665211693.png
612 KB, 1280x720
So I just spilled an entire cup of coffee on my computer all over my keyboard. How screwed am I? I got an asus x751L series. Is it just my keys?
>>
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
>drive from Santa Barbara to Arizona to buy 500 Powerball tickets
>see someone in AZ won the jackpot
>check all my tickets to see which one is the winner
>can't believe I didn't win, someone else stole my money
>drink straight from a bottle of red wine and cry myself to sleep
>wake up to wine spilled all over my laptop
>cry to my mommy over the phone and she buys me a new one
>>
Unplug the power and remove the battery NOW
>>
>>24953594
But my computer still seems to function. I'm on it right now but if there is any chance it'll slow down I'll try to fix it instead of leaving it. It's only like 1 or 2 months old
>>
Whenever I spill water or cum on my keyboard I always turn it upside down and leave it for a while to get the wetness out
>>
>>24953626
Yes because you were lucky enough to only ruin your keyboard. If that liquid shorts out your motherboard your laptop WILL die. Now take the battery and power out. Try to keep it level so any liquid inside doesn't move around and fuck up anything else. Computers still hold charges for a while after shutting down.
Your keyboard is probably fucked beyond repair, but if you let everything inside dry out you'll at least have the rest of the computer.
>>
>>24953594

Git gud @ math, faggot

If you were smarter you could 100% guaranteed scam the lotto.
>>
File: 847.jpg (150 KB, 866x640) Image search: [Google]
847.jpg
150 KB, 866x640
>>24953694
relax, its a reference from Elliot himself

If I was smarter I'd find an easy way to make passive income and amassed wealth that doesn't depend on winning the lotterey.
>>
>>24953720

>its a reference from Elliot himself

I know

Elliot was a stupid, narcissistic and pathetic piece of shit who should have just killed himself. I'm sure everyone he shot was normie scum but he was still a 0/10 edgy faggot piece of fuck. Fuck Elliot.

muh balcony
>>
>>24953677
Even my keyboard is hardly different just the keys are slightly harder. Anyway I need a screwdriver but I ain't got one and neither does any nearby store. What do?
>>
File: 456695.jpg (64 KB, 446x578) Image search: [Google]
456695.jpg
64 KB, 446x578
>>24953677
>>24953966
Should I use a cleaning product in the meantime? Like a degreaser? Pic related
>>
File: 767768778.jpg (25 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
767768778.jpg
25 KB, 500x281
>>24954022
So.. shall I?
>>
>>24954826
accidently pic
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.