[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/age+girlmilestones/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1972134_orig.png (396 KB, 797x444) Image search: [Google]
1972134_orig.png
396 KB, 797x444
>age 1 - 10: nothing
>age 11: met a girl my age through parents job. she asked me to kiss her in the back of her mums truck one day. puberty hadn't kicked in yet. I kissed her on the forehead and acted like i was glad to get it over with.
>age 12: nothing.
>age 13 - 14: Mum kept on making me go to school dances with some 5/10 from another private school, she was clearly not into it. Mum made me wear very formal clothing that didn't fit to club style dances. Girl's friend was quoted as saying "i'd go on a pity date with anon" out of context
>age 15 - 16: Started to pick up. Chatted with a lot of girls from other schools, was your cliche le so randum XD child. I was friends with a bunch of stacys, in a msn group chat they were making fun of this other girl at their school who wasn't as pretty as them and considered "weird". They said I should add her as a joke. I did. She was so genuine and funny, she wasn't as pretty but I fell in love with her pretty quickly, we began to date in secret by my request, a typical day would consist of us playing steam games, browsing 4chan, eating cookies and watching TV shows while cuddling. We took each others virginity but it hurt her. Throughout the 2 years I cheated on her every chance I get, mostly with girls from other schools, but one time with her best friend right in front of her at her house. She cried and said she hated me, I felt so bad but puberty is fucking crazy. I let her punch me but she never forgot or forgave me. I had a lot of sex during these 2 years but I was still an asshole. She cut me off, as did all the stacys after they found out.
>age 17: nothing, no sex, no girls.
>age 18: Apologized to her, we made up, dated again, was faithful to her, she cheated on me with her drug dealer. She changed so fucking much. I knew I deserved it but it still hurt, karmas a bitch. Broke up again.
age 19: nothing, no sex, no girls, no friends
>age 20: nothing, no sex, no girls, no friends.
>>
>>24953140
goddammit OP you disgust me

you even type with a tone like you want pity or something

>age 1-20: nothing
>>
File: MAJORORGAN.jpg (2 MB, 2400x2408) Image search: [Google]
MAJORORGAN.jpg
2 MB, 2400x2408
>age 8 or something
Sat in the back of the nativity play kissing the girl playing mary, shit was cash
>8-17
Nothing
>literally yesterday, 19
Had my first kiss, was good
>>
>1-8 nothing
>8 made out with girl up street on a dare
>10 random week long gfs who i held hands with
>10-17 dryest of dry spells
>17 get first legit girlfriend, fuck her.
>20 break up, spend year in emotional devastation
>21 meet girl at work and start dating
>22 she dumps me for my friend so i start seeing HIS ex for a minute.
>22 start dating girl from out of town
>22 go back to first gf for a couple months
>23 meet girl through mutual friend, start dating around this time last year.
>24 my problems with alcohol make her break up with me in september.
>start casually seeing girl, she's heavy into drugs. doesn't work out.
>start seeing another girl, also doesn't work.
>talking now to my last ex and how ive sobered up and we should give it another shot.
>girl on snapchat wants to fuk

it's been a fucking whirlwind since 20.
>>
>>24953204
I'd like to clarify I don't count the first as a kiss because I can't actually remember it due to subsequent trauma
>>
File: 1449012003216.jpg (28 KB, 720x460) Image search: [Google]
1449012003216.jpg
28 KB, 720x460
>>24953140
>age 1-19: nothing
>>
Age 19
Went to a boys school so absolutely nothing
>>
>>24953319
why not
F U C K
B O Y S
>>
>>24953140
>1-6
nothing
>7 or 8 can't remember
fucked my older cousin (who incidentally, is now a prostitute who's HIV positive and has given birth to 6 kids now [go figure]) under the blankets while my sister played need for speed
>10
me and my cousin ate gummy worms (or gummy bears, I can't remember) out of my sisters ass
>11
sucked my cousin off and fucked this one girl I knew from church in front of her grandma while she was sleeping on the sofa. (we put two black umbrellas in the way just in case she woke up)
>kissed this one girl I really liked on the cheek (came buckets just thinking about her)
15-17
nothing, (not an ugly guy, I'm actually pretty attractive, just really insecure about gyno from bulking too hard. Which is funny because I lifted and looked real buff in a shirt, which attracted so many girls, but I was too insecure to ever fuck any of them.)
>18
fucked this hooker with a nice fat ass. Didn't come though, because condoms suck and the pussy was super loose.

That's pretty much it.

I don't think any of this has fucked me up mentally.
>>
>>24953140
>age 1-23 : nothing
>>
>>24953419
>I don't think any of this has fucked me up mentally
You browse /r9k/, something must be amiss
>>
>>24953528
The girl from when I was 14. That's what's amiss.
>>
>>24953602
1-20: nothing (a few crushes that didn't amount to anything)
20, exactly on my birthday: first kiss with a woman 8 years older than me, one month later, breaks it off because she feels I'm too young
21-22: nothing
23: lost virginity to Tinder date, was led on by a girl who then turned out to be a lesbian, made out with two random drunk girls at a friend's birthday party, and out of the blue just two months ago, met the most amazing qt3.14 girl who is working in the same field as I am with similar outlook and similar interests and we've been hanging out every day and I'm just so happy it hurts to think that I might lose her and she's told me the exact same thing too
>>
>>24954472
>working in the same field
what field is this
>>
>>24954544
physics, famiglia
>>
>>24954602
woah cool are you grad students or something?

I think this is the typical path for a lot of people, when they become more specialized your pool of potential partners for both men and women becomes smaller and more defined so its [semi] easier to achieve gf/bf
>>
>>24953167
this to be quite honest family
same age too
>>
>>24954725
i dont even care about my sexuality anymore lets meet up and fuck right now
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.