[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, I just wanted to thank you for all of your advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 540x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 540x748
Hey /r9k/, I just wanted to thank you for all of your advice the past few months on how to get a girlfriend. I was told to just "bee myself :^)" and a girlfriend would come to me. Right now I'm dating a cute Asian girl who browses 4chins with me. I'm really proud of what I've accomplished in such a short time. I've finally made it. I'd like the continued support from this board.

A little backstory about me, I've been browsing this board for a little over a year and have desperately wanted a female partner who would like me for who I truly am. I am definitely no Chad, but I try my hardest to impress her. She's really made my life a lot better and I see myself being much happier everyday. Talking to her gives me the satisfaction I desperately desired for putting up with so much shit my life.
Once again, thank you /r9k/ and all of your advice.
>>
File: 1445219934822.jpg (37 KB, 359x359) Image search: [Google]
1445219934822.jpg
37 KB, 359x359
>Asian girl
>browses 4chan
This has to be a lie, where did you meet? How did you meet? Is she really a girl? Is she cute? Does she like anime?
>>
>>24940469
that's because you're white, faggot. whites aren't downtrodden and are normalfags by default just for being white. now get off my board
>>
>>24940551
>This has to be a lie, where did you meet?
We met in a thread about a recent event that happened in the world. Won't say much regarding that.
>How did you meet?
She saw me comment on something on an external site, then she replied to me and I immediately said, "holy shit a girl talked to me". So I private messaged her.
>Is she cute?
Yes, very.
>Does she like anime?
Yes, actually. I like it too, but I'm not as big into it as she is.
>>
I'm proud of you, but you're a normie now. So you know the drill
>>
>>24940696
I bet shes a roastie considering shes an Asian whore.
>>
>>24940933
Checked, also she's actually not a roastie tbqh family.
>>
File: 1449405039950.jpg (263 KB, 1279x718) Image search: [Google]
1449405039950.jpg
263 KB, 1279x718
>>24940469
Until you meet up and break that hymen yourself don't get your hopes up senpai.
>>
>>24940469
Good, now fuck off the board and leave it for the people who hate social interaction and don't want a gf

Fucking failed normies pretending to be robots
>>
>>24943481
I'm still gonna browse and you can't stop me fampai
>>
>>24943481
So you're telling me you don't want a girlfriend? Are you a homosexual? Get the fuck out.
>>
>>24940469
Good on you!
What is her personality like? Is she Asian waifu material?
>>
>>24944185
She is very kind and understanding and she is DEFINITELY an Asian waifu.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.