[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your most cringe-inducing attempt at flirting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: Cocoa and Brownies HQ.jpg (1 MB, 1588x2246) Image search: [Google]
Cocoa and Brownies HQ.jpg
1 MB, 1588x2246
Going to attempt first conversation on Tinder.Need examples of what not to do.
>>
Women's "would meet up and fug" threshold is HIGHER than their "would date" threshold. This means you need to be Chad for them to want to hook up with you. Assuming you're not Chad, don't immediately start talking like you want to hook up with her, because it won't work.

Source: I get matches, but every single one has said they want a serious relationship.

Men's "fug" threshold is LOWER than their "date" threshold, which is why you might swipe right on a fatty because you think you might be able to fuck her easily.

In terms of what to actually do, "Do you want me to hit you with a cheesy pickup line or can we skip that" isn't bad. Another anon suggested "Beautiful smile", which hasn't got any outright negative responses. That probably depends on whether they're actually smiling in their pictures though
>>
>>24930042
I don't understand what's so cringe about this, it's autistic but sometimes girls like retarded cute shit
>>
>>24930042
Huh? Whats so bad about this sentence? Yeah, its cringey, but not THAT cringey.
>>
>>24930635
>>24930316
So a girl would find this cute? I've always felt uncomfortable making jokes in case I look stupid
>>
>>24930806
Girls are all different, even if just slightly, you need to get a feel for their sense of humor to decide and optimize your approach towards joking. The alternative is running in guns blazing with your natural sense of humor, if it works, it usually works best, but if it doesn't then you can get the "look stupid" thing going.
>>
>Tinder
Only sluts use it.
You just want a quick fuck or a true qt gf?
Because if you want the first, then you're not a robot and I'm afraid I'd ask you to leave if that's the case.
>>
>>24931040
Honestly I'm using it for practice in talking to people in general. Don't really see myself meeting any of these women.
>>
>>24931129
Nice, good luck anon.
>>
File: 1439694067414.jpg (873 KB, 2077x2918) Image search: [Google]
1439694067414.jpg
873 KB, 2077x2918
Don't forget to black out the names if you post chat on r9k. Also don't be a sperg
>>
Take this from someone who did it far too many times.

Don't say I love you halfway through your first conversation. I do this far too often and I go from charming goofy guy to weird fuck.
>>
>>24930042
HOLY SHIT THAT PICTURE
>>
>>24931040
>Only sluts use it
Have you actually used it? Around here no-one uses it to hook up. It's just another dating site now
>>
>>24930042
I don't get it. Yeah, it's silly, but maybe that's the way they talk to each other?
>>
>>24932116
Oh my god, this one is fucking priceless. Just wow.
>>
>>24932116
>I don't know how to edit phone screenshots
I like this guy.
>>
>>24932543
>>24930635
>>24930316

If you don't recognize the cringe in OP's pic you must be pretty far gone.
>>
>>24930042

I've got 104 matches so far, haven't got laid yet but will keep trying !!

For the last one I opened up magnificently with "Hey angel, what you doing down on earth?"
Followed up with "I bet you could take me to heaven on your wings"

Just try those, I'm sure they will work out for you!
>>
File: hmmm.png (7 KB, 473x454) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
7 KB, 473x454
>>24932804
I don't know how to feel about this post
>>
File: 1426185309024.jpg (83 KB, 960x916) Image search: [Google]
1426185309024.jpg
83 KB, 960x916
>>24932804
>ROBOT ROBOT LEAVE ME BE PLZ ROBOT
>>
I was hitting on this grill for like 2 weeks and I thought she was flirting back as well. One day I asked her out and turned out she already had a bf. I cringed badly.

So always ask if someone is single first
>>
>>24933015
>talking to girl for a few days
>conversation flowing smoothly
>ask her if she's busy next week
>"Lotta work to do, but possibly?"
>ask her if she wants to get a drink
>hasn't responded since
I took her 'possibly?' to mean she was possibly available, and open to a suggestion of doing something. Was that wrong?
>>
File: GG.jpg (75 KB, 380x856) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
75 KB, 380x856
>>24932547
>>24932569
I did it a couple years ago and I still can't read through it completely. God I was such a cringey fucker. Still not great, but definitely better
>>
>>24933215
Eh. How long has it been since you asked her if she wants to go for a drink?
>>
>>24932804
>I've got 104 matches so far, haven't got laid yet but will keep trying !!
Maybe stop with the pick up lines?
>>
>second year at university
>at a party
>never really been to a party before so I'm nervous and drinking quite a bit for liquid courage
>chatting up this girl
>don't remember much about the conversation but at some point I thought it would be a good idea to say "how about we go upstairs and you can fiddle my diddle?"
>never went to another party again
>>
>>24933269
Nearly 2 months
>>
>>24933331

No I'm smooth they are just whores I've yet to find a decent girl who would like a nice guy instead of only going for the asshole dicks
>>
>>24933380
Should probably have pushed further and asked when she was free next week.
>>
File: 1449477744769.jpg (16 KB, 261x163) Image search: [Google]
1449477744769.jpg
16 KB, 261x163
>mfw I know I'm hideous so I don't even try
>"anon you're so cute"
>"yeah, I know"
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.