[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a dream where I almost kissed Anita Sarkeesian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: sarkeesianpic.jpg (429 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
sarkeesianpic.jpg
429 KB, 1024x682
I think she had just given a speech. We were sitting on a couch together and were talking about games and she made some good points. She was really nice and I was thinking that she was really pretty. Then I went in for the kiss. At first she went in as well , but the moment our lips touched , she backed out and left the room and I was sitting there wondering what went wrong.

I'm not even a feminist and I've only seen two of her vids. What does this mean? Why do girls reject me even in my dreams?
>>
>>24928302
i think its time you performed the following steps.
1. slit wrists
2. die
>>
A lot of people call her in ugly just to knock her down a peg because they disagree with her politics. But in all honesty she's pretty cute, so this it's not exactly unexpected to have a dream about her like that.

Also girls reject you in your dreams because you have shit self-esteem and you can't imagine a girl wanting to be with you.
>>
>>24928302
Second year Psychology student.

So, According to something we went over in Biological Psychology. Dreams like this could be a representation of a sub-conscious desire to fail in certain interaction. So you are so convinced that you will be rejected you sub-consciously make it so you will be rejected.

The fact that it was anita sarkeesian is your mind will just fill in the rest of the dream with what ever random information if going through your neural network at the time. And, The human brain never forget a brain in just sit in parts of the memory you can't actually access consciously.
>>
>>24928340
>pseudopsychology

>>24928376
Even real psychology should gtfo
>>
>>24928410
Who the fuck is qualified to talk about dreams if not psychology.

You want me go whip out a wiccan fucking Dream manual.
>>
>>24928436
That's what you are doing.
>>
>>24928302
Well, you got closer to pusi than most of us
>>
Thx , guys . Your comments were helpful.
>>
>>24928302
Prepare for the dream police to come to you with rape charges next time you fall asleep.
>>
File: Anita-Sarkeesian-Screenshot.jpg (40 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
Anita-Sarkeesian-Screenshot.jpg
40 KB, 615x345
>>24928340
She's incredibly gorgeous, and I don't say that a lot. Almost everyone I see is just "meh" in terms of looks to me.

Some of her opinions and points aren't even that bad, and are quite logical. The most logical counterargument to her statements of "women are oversexualized in videogames" would be "because companies want to make money, and do so by appealing to the biggest demographic in videogames; horny male teenagers who will impulse buy anything that remotely looks like fap fuel".

However, then it may be considered that the primary demographics of videogames is horny male impulse buy teenagers BECAUSE of that, so this effectively creates a revolving argument. The only way to find out whether the former or latter statement is correct is to actually make changes in the videogame industry by representing female characters equal to male characters. I respect her attempt at trying to achieve this, if only for the sake of sating my own curiosity on the matter.
>>
>>24929656
censoring sexuality makes censorship sexual
>>
>>24929674
Buzzwording buzzwords makes words buzzy.
>>
File: 1446380887507.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1446380887507.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>24929092
wtf is wrong with the comment system and getting muted because of non original comments or some bullshit
>>
>>24929736
Please read the sticky and rules.

>>23675577
http://www.4chan.org/rules

>4. Purposefully evading the ROBOT9000 filter is not permitted.
>>
>>24928340
>But in all honesty she's pretty cute

Holy fucking shit no. Her entire face is a fucking trainwreck. I know you are a robot but atleast have standards jesus christ.
>>
>>24928302
>I had a dream where I almost kissed Anita Sarkeesian
U just confessed rape
>>
>>24929749
wannabe mod
>fuck off faggot
>>
>>24929736
goddamit, i thought i was on /g/

thanks fella
>>
I want Anita Sarkeesian to give me a gentle handjob while she berates my taste in video games and anime.
>>
How the heck do you even get dreams anymore? I just instantly fall asleep and black out, no dreams no nothing. Then I wake up at some random time every night wondering what the hell happened. I wish I could either have dreams or insomnia.
>>
File: 1440630891840.jpg (10 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1440630891840.jpg
10 KB, 250x241
>>24928302
she's pretty and rather intelligent it's normal to have feelings for her anon she'd probably make a good mother just hope you give her a girl when you cum inside her lovely pussy

>tfw no Anita gf
>>
>>24929736
lurk lurk lurk you faggot.
>>
File: mcintoshfunsexist.jpg (49 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
mcintoshfunsexist.jpg
49 KB, 600x848
>Tfw when McIntosh gets to crush her sweet Armenian pussy every night
>>
>>24930234
>implying he isn't getting pegged by anita
>>
>>24930271
This, he is a faggot
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>24929536
Even for a jew that's a pretty cheap trick.
>>
I had a dream that I was c.u.c.k.ing this guys beautiful gf. I know them in real life, the girl's fucking gorgeous, has a soft sweet personality and has a nice fucking ass. Her bf's a total 2/10 nerd though, playing MTG every morning in high school in the cafeteria, band geek, theatre geek.

Felt so fucking good in the dream, the chick was totally down with it too, saying "it'd be hot if someone else was fucking me while you watched" to her bf. He stormed out after it kek.

Fuck i want to make it happen irl. Wish me luck Bros.
>>
File: Doj !!KNwA9DdjLx1.jpg (36 KB, 800x273) Image search: [Google]
Doj !!KNwA9DdjLx1.jpg
36 KB, 800x273
>>24929729
If it's a buzzword then it makes no sense to buzzword it.

Not understanding a phrase is not an excuse to spew garbage as a response. Sometimes the right move is to be silent and consider what was said.
>>
You're getting cvcked by McIntosh OP, and considering he's the Cvcklord Primus on this plaaaaaane of existence that makes you the cvck of a cvck. You're a dreamscape away from being a tier below cleaning up after Jamal, OP. Magnificent job.
>>
File: sarkeesian-getty-640x480.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sarkeesian-getty-640x480.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
Anita is getting a bit chunky.

I also wonder how she looks without makeup
>>
>>24931509
I don't know, but I wish she would sit on my face and call me a shitlord
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.