[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, I recently had the opportunity of a lifetime presented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: SmokingSilentToad.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
SmokingSilentToad.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
Hey /r9k/, I recently had the opportunity of a lifetime presented to me on a silver platter. I am 20 and a woman that I met in a psych ward whom is 35 is interested in being in a long term relationship with me. She filed the papers for divorce just a few days ago, right now we are just "best friends" but I did get to kiss her last time I saw her.

I do NOT want to fuck this up, we are so alike, share the same sense of humor, she is absolutely adorable. She also has a tidy sum in the bank but I do NOT want to use her for money, I believe she is my soulmate and I want to grow old with her.

As of right now she's still living with her ex husband, I'm a little wary of calling when he isn't at work. They are divorcing and everything but showing our affection for each other in his presence is bound to cause a problem.. I'd probably end up getting my ass kicked. I want to see her so bad.

Like I said, I don't want to fuck this up. I wrote her a love letter, anything else you guys can think of that's romantic and thoughtful that I can do for her? How do I keep her interested..? I want this more than anything in the world, family. I want to call right now but I'm hesitant her husband might be home. I think she might be my soulmate, I have never met anyone who is so much like me in my life.

I don't know... long term relationship advice pls? Take it slow, don't have sex straight away? I need advice.. please. I know asking r9k is a retard move but I don't want to go to /adv/, this is my home board.

tl;dr need long term relationship tips and tricks
>>
>>24927640
>a woman that I met in a psych ward
I always meet cute girls in the psychiatric hospital and it's so easy to talk to them there because you are both completely vulnerable and there aren't the usual social games so you can just be yourself. It's my favorite thing about wanting to die every day since I was a child. Dad calls the cops and I'm back talking to qt's and napping most of the day. Also, everyone thinks you're smart if your vocabulary exceeds that of a gorilla.

I haven't been in a relationship with any of them though. It's just so nice to talk to a girl and not be scared. GL with your crazy bitch
>>
jesus christ don't do this to yourself, you're going to regret it
>>
>>24927640
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You're so gullible OP.
>>
File: facefuck.jpg (97 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
facefuck.jpg
97 KB, 1280x960
>>24927772
Except its on your perm record for a chapter 5100. Sweet move brah
>>
>>24927858
>chapter 5100
Not everyone lives in Pennsylvania, anon.
>>
File: 1442907315700.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1442907315700.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>24927872
I CAN'T GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24927640
>opportunity of a lifetime presented to me on a silver platter
>a woman that I met in a psych ward whom is 35 is interested in being in a long term relationship with me

If I didn't know better I'd say this was bait.

Can she at least offer you many kinds of free drugs?
>>
>>24927640
>I believe she is my soulmate and I want to grow old with her

If she's leaving her husband, what the fuck makes you think she won't leave you?
>>
>>24927858
What kind of a disease is that?
>>
>>24929288
ask ur mom
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.