[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend invites me over >I buy alcohol on the way >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 6518-25676.gif (54 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
6518-25676.gif
54 KB, 320x240
>friend invites me over
>I buy alcohol on the way
>I say I brought some alcohol
>"I guess we'll have to drink then."
>we drink a few shots
>"Now let's drink more, Anon."
>we drink more and more
>he keeps bringing me back into his kitchen to drink more shots
>750 ML bottle of rum is consumed by the two of us
>he brings out his weed and we smoke a bunch
>"Okay Anon you have to go home now."
>I'm surprised because I thought he was going to let me sleep on his couch
>"But I'm drunk."
>"No you're sober enough to drive, you have to go."
>I ask if I can have an hour to sober up
>he refuses and tells me to get out
>we argue a bunch
>I grab the empty bottle and smash it on his dresser
>spit on his floor and leave the apartment
>drive home drunk at midnight on ice

Yeah I'm just going to not drink or have friends anymore.
>>
He fucking smoked you out, lucky fag. Not his fault you're a little bitch. He should get a cooler friend.
>>
File: 1444673360022.png (476 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1444673360022.png
476 KB, 497x732
>>24926189

What a fucking piece of shit. I remember once I had a friend who asked if he could take 2 tabs of my acid while I tripped on mushrooms for the first time. The mushrooms made me feel sick as fuck but he wouldn't let me lie down because "I'd fall asleep and waste the trip" even though I told him I felt like throwing up and needed to not sit up for a while. He kept pushing me around and it soon became apparent that he just wanted some entertainment while he tripped and didn't really give a shit about me.

Fuck em man.
>>
Your friend sounds like a stone cold asshole. Pressuring you to get hella drunk and then forcing you to drive home? If he knew you were gonna be driving home shortly, he shouldn't have convinced you to keep drinking. Driving drunk is fuckin dangerous, even more so with weed and ice in the mix. I'd have smashed the bottle over his head not his dresser tbqh
>>
>>24926223
>future death from drunk driving detected
>>
>>24926189
Sounds like a normie loser, you dodged a bullet by severing that tie OP.

We'd never pressure you like that botbud.
>>
Wow, and I thought my friends were assholes.

I should be grateful because they always provide a place for me to sleep.

Why do robots get shit thrown at like this?
>>
>>24926269

Thanks senpai, appreciate that.
>>
>>24926189
Fuck sakes what a garbage person. If possible find some new friends. If they encourage you to risk your life, fuck them.

Honestly just try to find another robot where you live. From what I've found they care the most.
>>
>>24926235

It's not the fault of your so-called "friend" that you're a bitch and can't take control of your own life. You let someone else boss you around so that they could get the most out of an acid trip. That's weak as fuck. Even if you're a kid and it's like your first time on psychedelic drugs. You still own your own life, and you're still in charge of what you do with it. Try not to get keked next time you take drugs, bitchboy.

>>24926236

Who pressured him? What are you basing this "pressure" on? All OP said was that the guy wanted to drink more. What is he, an emaciated little girl with no control of their own body? Doubt it. OP's probably a guy in his late-teens or twenties, like a lot of people here. Him being too much of a bitch to take charge of his own life is his problem, not the problem of his so-called "friends". What a load of bullshit.
>>
You should have slept in the car, you stupid fuck. Kill yourself.
>>
>>24926420
Stop trying so hard. literally unoriginal
>>
>>24926458

Can't blame anyone ITT for attempting to deflect. You all sound kinda pathetic, even for /r9k/.
>>
>>24926420
If you get really drunk and high with a friend, it's assumed that they'll let you stay the night if you're too drunk to drive, or at least give OP an hour to sober up like he asked for.
>>
>>24926615

True, and that friend is definitely a piece of shit for not letting him/her crash for a bit until they were good to drive. Still, there's no evidence that OP was "pressured" into driving. All he said was that he went there with a little bit of liquor and wound up drinking the whole bottle with a buddy. Hardly sounds like they were "pressured" into having drinks any more than college chicks are "pressured" into sex. Yes, there are situations where people legitimately get fucked over. This doesn't sound like one of them.
>>
>>24926722
>OP was "pressured" into driving

FUCK. I meant "pressured into drinking".

Meh.
>>
File: 1449876957962.jpg (115 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1449876957962.jpg
115 KB, 720x540
>>24926189
>Friend invites me over
>No sorry I'm busy
>I'm not actually busy, I'm just too uncomfortable hanging out with people
>>
>>24926189
Are you sure he wasn't simply trying to get you killed ? No one sends someone home after making them smoke and drink unless they want them to die.
>>
>>24926722
>>24926737
He wasn't "pressured" into drinking, but he was pressured into a dangerous situation while drunk. Just as bad.
>>
Was gonna post some nice greentext story, but don't wanna let the troll have nice ammo to bait more people.
>>
i have a similar story

>visit friend
>get high and drunk AF
>nearly fall asleep in front of the TV
>he is bored and wants to go to sleep
>notices that i am fucked up
>asks me if i want to sleep at his place
>i ask if i could share a bed with him
>he says no, i have to sleep in a shitty spare bed
>be disappointed, grab car keys and "walk" to car
>a police car is standing near my car
>the officers look at me with cool face
>turn 180 degrees and "walk" back to my friends house
>ring door bell
>OHGODPLEASEOPENTHEEFFFINGDOORMAN
>he opens
>hey i sleep at your place ok?
>ok

the end
>>
>i cant say no

OP and everyone in this thread, just kill yourselves already. End this misery you call life.
>>
>>24929872
He probably wasn't super into the excessive drinking, but figured he could just stay at the friends so it didn't really matter.

His friend, on the other hand, pressured him to drink excessively knowing he wasn't gonna let him stay and that he'd have to drive home, and didn't even give him time to sober up.

Your bullshit response just shows so many 4chan users construct their responses around contrarianism rather than logic.
>>
>>24929652
why would you want to sleep in the same bed?
I prefer sleeping on the floor/couch when I'm crashing at a friend's place. lot more space than in his bed
>>
>3 friends including me
>friend 1 asks us to come over to his with weed
>get weed, pick up friend 2
>get a text from friemd 1 saying "im out of food, get some on the way we'll have a mad night"
>get some meat
>finally get to his
>smoke weed while friend 2 cooks food
>finish food
>friend 1 says "ok my gf is coming over you guys got to leave"
>wtf
>tell him to fuck off and we're chilling
>he gets pissy at us
>tfw me and friend 2 realise that friend 1 wanted us to brimg him food and weed then told us to fuck off so he can bang some slut
Normies not even once. They dont care for anyone other than themselves
>>
>>24929652
>i ask if i could share a bed with him
>he says no
>be disappointed

What the fuck anon? Sounds like you're the weird one in this situation.
>>
>>24926189
should have slept in your car, why risk your life and license
>>
File: 1449797676985.jpg (59 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
1449797676985.jpg
59 KB, 513x510
>>24926420
dude, who are you? what is going on in your life?
>>
>>24929984
>>24930266
Both of you are faggots. I bet you're so gay you like to kiss girls. Disgraceful.
>>
Yeah, I wouldn't hangout with him again. Why the fuck would he make you drive drunk and not sleep on his couch?
>>
>>24926223
Nice edges, buddy. How's 9gag these days?
>>
>>24930097
I hope you guys smoked and then enjoyed the food and then told this turd eating normie faggot to fux off and die
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK