[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chad friends keep trying to get me a girlfriend >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: real_tired_of_this.jpg (26 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
real_tired_of_this.jpg
26 KB, 384x288
>Chad friends keep trying to get me a girlfriend
>they are former bodybuilders/strippers
>literally tell me to just be myself
>>
>literally tell me to just be myself
Yeah dude, no shit. Here's how this goes:

>Option one, you fake an attractive personality
>Meet girl
>1/10 chance she's into your (probably obviously) fake-ass self
>Find one who likes the act, you go on a few dates
>As she gets to know you, there's this general feeling of unease. She knows you're hiding something
>Luckily, being mysterious is fairly attractive
>But unfortunately, you can't fake it forever
>Sooner or later, you break down and start acting like yourself around her
>Mystery is gone, you're no longer the (fake) person she was attracted to
>She dumps your ass

>Option two, you be yourself
>Meet girl
>You're a sperg, so it's not likely that she'll be into you
>Meet another girl
>Rinse and repeat
>Eventually meet girl who likes you for you
>Keep her for as long as you like

The real problem is that you're most likely someone with nothing to offer a potential mate and an unpleasant personality. Go to the gym, volunteer at shit that interests you, work on making yourself a nicer and better person, and leave this godforsaken cesspool of a website for a few years until you get the urge to return and laugh at how pathetic everyone on here still is.
>>
>>24925478
OP, ignore everything this motherfucker is saying. What you actually need to do is be yourself if you were someone a woman with even a semblance of standards would sleep with, which means lying through your teeth. If you want to get laid you just need to get good at that, it's really not that tough.
>>
File: 1404636403782.png (82 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1404636403782.png
82 KB, 441x411
>>24925478
>>Eventually meet girl who likes you for you
>>
>>24924881
jus b urself anon ur great as u are
love from mum and dad
>>
>>24925561
OP, ignore this guy.

This guy:
>friends keep trying to get me a girlfriend
>keep trying to get me a girlfriend
>trying to get me a girlfriend
>to get me a girlfriend
>get me a girlfriend
>me a girlfriend
>a girlfriend
>girlfriend

See this m8? He didn't say they're trying to get him laid, which is the only thing your advice works for.
>>
File: 1422674340129.png (24 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1422674340129.png
24 KB, 914x1091
>>24925478
>Jus Bee Ur Self!
>oh and change everything about yourself :^)
Normie Advice In A Nutshell
>>
>>24925478
What if I never break down? That's what's kept me in all my long-term relationships so far.
>>
Oh poor you
>>
>>24925642
Getting a true denizen of this board a girlfriend requires finding a girl as completely imbalanced and physically unattractive as OP most likely is, which frankly is just unlikely. Don't listen to Chad here OP, just go for the acheivable goal which is getting laid with lies. Or take it to the next level and play the long con if you have to go for actually having a girlfriend.
>>
>>24925645
No quality woman wants to be with a worthless degenerate.

No quality woman wants to be with some fake-ass lying robot who happens to be a degenerate in disguise.

If you just want to get laid, go ahead and lie out the ass. That's a much better strategy for that anyway, just don't come back here in a month bitching that all the women you meet are worthless cheating whores.

If you want a lasting girlfriend, if you want a good relationship with a quality partner, then you have to put in some motherfucking effort into being the kind of person they want to be with.
>>
>>24925654
You do you.

Does it get tiring to have to be on guard all of the time instead of being with someone you feel relaxed and comfortable 100% of the time with?

>>24925700
>play the long con if you have to go for actually having a girlfriend
If he's dumb enough to have to post here for advice, then this isn't going to work for more than a month or two.
>>
>the failed normies in this thread trying to give legitimate advice

Sad how desperate for validation some can get
>>
Fucking normies. My last friend was a fellow retardin from wow whom I lost contact with with the third expansion of the game, and a malaysian autist I haven't heard of on skype for 4 years now.

REEEEEEE
>>
File: this guy.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
this guy.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>24925742
Oh yes, grace us with your presence oh perfect one.
>>
>>24925772
>he knew I was talking about him instantly

;^)
>>
Every single time, robots either out of stupidity of deliberately misunderstand and distort the "just be yourself" advice. It's actually not bad advice, but you have to understand what it actually means.

>I'm a lazy, smelly, fat, neet, spergy sack of shit. I'll just be myself and find a girl who loves me for what I am!
Wrong.

>I'm a pretty cool guy, nice and outgoing, and fun to be around. I'll just be myself and girls will find me attractive.
Right.

So if you can't pull off #2, then start working on it. Be something until you don't have to fake it.
>>
>>24925742
>implying Chad isn't in this very thread
>>
>>24925805
but #2 isn't myself and it never will be myself. I have a naturally self destructive personality.

Thats why that advice is a joke #beyourself, but only if you're a genuinely likable person.

We are not likable people. We know this. For some of us it cant be fixed.
>>
>>24925892
You could of course improve yourself, but that would take work. Just go find a chick as worthless and broken as you are
>>
>>24924881
>strippers

Is this bad? I am hearing different things of this. Is confusing.
>>
>>24924881
Was that a surprise somehow?
Chad has literally no idea what it's like being a robot. He can't relate on any level and couldn't possibly imagine how bad it is.
>>
>>24925912
>find a chick as worthless and broken as you are
They prefer abuse chads and drug addicts
>>
>>24925892
>it cant be fixed.
I have a hard time believing this. Every time a robot says this, it's because he is simply too lazy or too negative to even want to try. Really, if you think about it, what's the worst that can happen if you try to improve yourself? That's right, even the worst case is still better than doing nothing.
>>
>>24926033
Sucks to be you then

bloxx
>>
>>24926135
As opposed to how great it is to be you lol?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.