[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Failed Normie General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: a00.png (490 KB, 1280x709) Image search: [Google]
a00.png
490 KB, 1280x709
can we get some failed normies in here? i'll qualify myself
>grew up middle class
>shy, few friends and fewer female relationships throughout school
>graduate high school
>was never good at math and was only ok with science and computers
>was always interested in history, literature, philosophy and politics (inb4 faggot)
>go to uni for an engineering degree anyways
>can't handle the course work and have to drop classes
>have no choice but to switch my major to poli sci even though its one of the most retarded degrees but atleast it's something i can do
>working part time and struggling to make ends meet to pay rent
>have to move back in with parents and commute to work and school now
>been alone for about 2 1/2 years now, only had one gf for like 6 months
>slowly losing all my old friends, getting heavier into drinking and drugs
>tfw im a total fucking failure and it's all my fault
>>
>can't handle the course work

nigger get back in there it's not that bad once you get the study habits going, you'll meet cooler people here if you dont you'll be alone forever
>>
>>24913968
the thing is i just can't grasp the concepts around calculus no matter how hard i try, it's like there's a mental block around math, i honestly hate the whole liberal arts mentality but ive always excelled in those courses, i do have a back up plan of trying to get into the electricians union, since i know enough math to pass those tests and it pays pretty well
>>
>>24913753
Dude, from the sound of things you're just like 18 or 19 and out in the world for the first time feeling daunted and scared. I had the same "oh my god I've fucked up forever" feelings in my late teens.

So you live with your parents and commute to work and school? You have a job and you're going to school.

If school isn't right and you want out of your parents house, drop out and work full time for a year or two to figure your shit out and afford your own apartment.

If school is important, then double down on that shit and pursue what you're passionate about with an eye on practical job prospects.

Gaining weight? I dunno dude, work out I guess.

Try to get out of your comfort zone and meet people. Join some kind of club or group. Get involved in campus radio. I don't know.
>>
>Enjoy socializing
>Not actually that good at it
I went to a bar with some mates and what a football game a few weeks ago and it was fun but they are 100% confident in whatever they say which is intimidating since I have to think about everything.
>>
File: 1435265378809.gif (443 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1435265378809.gif
443 KB, 500x285
>>24914116
im actually 22 so i've been floundering for awhile, im pretty close to finishing a BA in poli sci but i know im going to have to go back to STEM afterwards, i honestly didn't start this thread just to complain about my life i just wanted to hear the stories of all the other failed normies on this board, being a failed normie is something that is scorned by both robots and normies/Chad's alike and it sucks to be at the grasp of normie life and just lose it
>>
>>24914211
I like socializing too but I'd get so worked up before I went out that I'd end up pulling out last minute. Now I have no friends
>>
>>24913753
ohhhh i got one for you boys

>handsome, 6'0'', moderately popular in highschool.
>fairly social starting uni, sex once a month. mostly 7s or 8/10s
>chadbod, 1/2/3/4 lifts, 170lbs
>find qt readhead, stop fucking around with sloots
>6 months later qt leaves me
>socially inept. everything falls apart
>havent left my house in months except for gym and uni.
>people still like me im just non existant in social circles
>depression sets back in

viscous cycle bros. fall from normiehood is rough
>>
>tfw normie friends are trying to pressure you into getting facebook

I used to have it and I was autistic as fuck. How do I tell them that I'm not getting it because I'm an autist and that I don't want to be like them?
>>
File: 73qu4irj.png (483 KB, 899x983) Image search: [Google]
73qu4irj.png
483 KB, 899x983
ugh I guess I can join in

>grow up middle class in Hawaii, mummy was lawyer
>diagnosed with aspergers at 12 or someshit after I keep doing weird shit
>get fat
>go through highschool with only a couple real life friends
>start community college at 19 with chem major
>take one chem class and just do the other required classes for a while
>keep taking the electives to 'get them out of the way'
>am going part time for the first year and a half
>get job in late 2013 because now mummy is broke and daddy is dead so I have to pay some bills
>some ass fuck fastfood restaurant owned by a shitskin and staffed by nig nogs yelling beyonce lyrics all fuckign day long
>work there part time for a year and half
>stop going to school for a year because I owe the government 11k for being on disability as an adult while disputing it when they said I didn't qualify anymore and the IRS was fucking me
>get new job working for fucking comcast billing department
>finally start school back up and 22 and decide to just do a genAA because I don't have any chem classes besides college introductory, have 17 credits left
>just got my license a month ago, and I'm amazed at the shit I did on the driving test but didn't fail
>only plan right now is to join the navy after I finish this degree, hopefully they accept me my gpa is high at least
>also tfw no gf

maybe more of a robot
>>
>>24914955
>>24914223
sorry, op. I meant to respond to your story but i got caught up typing mine

what drugs are you into? at my fastfood job I started smoking weed and drinking vodka. Near the end I actually had to smoke a few bowls and do a few shots before I went in just to deal the coworkers. Still smoking and drinking now. Life is only getting more stressful.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.