[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we post shit only ugly people will relate to >tfw some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1448201994755.png (18 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448201994755.png
18 KB, 640x480
ITT we post shit only ugly people will relate to
>tfw some random girl accidentally looks at you and immediately rolls her eyes up and away and looks away fast as fuck
>repeat this process dozens of times a day
>get to feel like shit and the pain of being rejected without so much as even opening your mouth, just for existing
>constantly observe the massive disparity between how other people interact with each other and how they interact with you
>when talking to each other: open body language, happy to see each other, smiling, stare at each other easily
>entirely closed off and avoidant the unfortunate times they're obligated to talk to you
>can't even hide the disgust from their face
>always turned away from you, very closed body language
>facial expression strained and stressed
>any conversation seems extremely forced, as if it's a horrible chore that they want to end as soon as possible
>no smiles, beyond clearly strained nervous ones
>try to end things as quickly as possible
>getting a haircut by a chick
>talks to every other guy the whole time she cuts their hair
>completely quiet when having to cut your hair
>rushes through the entire process, doing an awful job (not that it really makes a huge difference)
>avoids touching you as much as possible
>accidentally make eye contact with someone
>they immediately look away as fast as possible
Anyone else? Post more. I think average looking and above people don't even realize how shitty it is being unattractive. You very visage is offensive to other humans. Going anywhere near other humans is extremely draining and is always a negative experience. You're also not even allowed to acknowledge this, or even show any kind of reaction. If you do, you have a bad personality. Being angry or unhappy is just as bad. Or being happy, ugly people shouldn't smile, it's nasty and unattractive. The only real winning move is not showing any emotions at all. Which is creepy, but it's the only real good option.
>>
>go on omegle r9k tag
>femanons disconect me, average and good looking robots stay to share feels
>>
>Leave the house forgetting to check myself in the mirror
>Feeling quite confident
>Suddenly catch a glimpse of myself in a car window
>I actually look pretty good
>Buy my stuff and come home
>Look in the mirror
>Hair everywhere, can clearly see I'm balding (moreso than usual), my massive Jew nose looking especially greasy today, acne, pube 'stache I forgot about looking very creepy, my teeth look disgusting, I've still got sleep in my eyes, my t-shirt is on inside out
>Feel thankful I don't have to go outside for a few more weeks
>Crawl into bed
>Fantasise about being a tall athletic handsome man for the next few hours
>>
>>24905782
>even bothering to waste your time going on a webcam, ever
I did it once because someone told me the /r9k/ tag was for robots, even though I figured it'd just be normies. I was drunk so I just went for it. Everyone disconnected, immediately. So I just did no tag. 90 minutes straight I just watched as people immediately disconnected. Not even one person that didn't disconnect instantly.
>>
>>24905709
>Anyone else?
Yes, though early on I developed the good habit of staring at the ground, keeping to myself, and knowing my place.
This way I don't have to deal with the pain of seeing the reaction of pure disgust I trigger in others. I also don't make other people uncomfortable.
Win-win.
>>
>>24905866
i happen to be the hacker knwn as id heaven, watch me delete my post to fix the typo (only maximum hackers can do this on 4chan)
>>
>crowd of girls blocking the door
>i need this door because i want to go home
>proclaim 'excuse me fellas' just to fuck with them because 1) they arent fellas 2) im ugly and weird
>perfect pathway opens up and their normie chatter comes to a complete silence
>walk through the path of people while pretending in my mind to be king louis the 14th and these are merely peasants making way for my royalty

wew
>>
>>24905709
Confirmed not true ugly. If you were truely ugly low confidence people would seek you to make themselves feel better.
>>
I almost got kicked out of school just because I was that one kid who got really angry every time he was verbally or physically bullied because of his looks.

Went from confident kid to shy, quiet kid then to the angry kid who started fighting back.
>>
>>24905883
I know, right, omegle is how I found out how cancerous robots (and tumblrinas on tumblr tag) really are. As for disconnections, getting them from dudes has nothing to do with how pretty you look, they are all thirsty as hell and looking for grill. Im projecting a bit, yes. I used to be deluded into thinking I am good looking.
>>
>post a selfie to facebook
>one of your better pictures you've taken
>no likes for 7 days, crickets roll and tumbleweeds chirp
>meanwhile, every person you've ever spoken to and all your friends and every girl you've ever liked is online
>they like everything that is posted on normiebook
>LITERALLY EVERYTHING
>EXCEPT YOUR SELFIE WHICH SHOULD BE IN THE DIRECT LINE OF FIRE
>TFW NOT EVEN A PITY OR SYMPATHY LIKE
>>
>>24905962
Oh yeah and I forgot to add the most important part
>eventually take it down once you realise you've made a grave mistake
>hate yourself forever
>>
>>24905962
>>24905980

You're probably severely autistic and they don't want to be harassed just to make you feel better
>>
File: bad-haircut.jpg (10 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
bad-haircut.jpg
10 KB, 300x200
>rushes through the entire process, doing an awful job (not that it really makes a huge difference)
Sorry but that's hilarious. Next time dont tip her.
>>
>>24905937
You're really fucking retarded if you think that's true. If you're truly ugly, people don't seek you out or anything. They just do their best to not look at you. Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking normie. Maybe if you're like a 4.5/10, people will use you to look better. 3 and lower, people aren't ever going to talk to you unless they're obligated. You don't know what the fuck you're saying, kill yourself.
>>
>>24905896
Can you create a GUI interface using visual basic to track an IP? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>24906003
yeah probably that too, but doesn't mean I'm not an ugly fuckas well
>>
>walk by girls in club
>don't even touch or make eyes at them, just walk by
>they immediately shake their heads and give dirty looks
>>
>>24906025
This. Being ugly no one seems you out. And immediately everyone is disgusted by your presence. Women have hurt me beyond imagination with their shallowness and how they treat ugly men like monsters. Dehumanizing us constantly by saying we look like creeps or serial killers. But they never pay for their deeds. It s like god gives them a free pass in life
>>
>>24906025
Wrong. There's literal charities dedicated to bringing truely ugly people and pitiful normies together. Go to any bar on a workday and you will see failed chads hanging out with the ugliest loser from their job to make themselves feel better. If there's a 4,5/10 here it's you. You could probably easily get a deformed or hambeast GF if you weren't such a pathetic whiner.
>>
>>24905709
I know all these feels.
That's why I don't leave the house anymore.
>>
>>24906017

>tipping your hairdresser

Do amerifats tip literally everyone?
>>
>>24906173

they get shot otherwise
>>
>sitting in class looking off into space
>2 grills sitting in the general direction I'm looking
>not paying attention to them, looking at topographic map of the world
>they notice me looking at it
>"do you need something"
>too busy looking at map, don't hear
>"um fuck is your problem dude"
>i notice that time
>"oh, what? sorry i was looking at that map"
>"honestly fuck off you're so creepy"
>this was yesterday
>stuff like this is regular for me
>even while just doing something alone I'm the creepy kid without even trying
>don't have any friends
>normies will never know this pain
Feels bad
>>
>being able to relate to all of this
>>
>>24906158
The truly ugly are unable to get jobs though
>>
>>24906158
there is an evolutionary advantages for those who evolve mechanisms to trick others, to evolve mechanisms to instinctively defend our social stand from others, to attack our copetitors social stand and to defend currently convenient situations, etc.

Each time that a situation favors a person, that person deludes himself into thinking that it's a "fair" situation and also instinctively defends it and search for arguments to support his position. By the same token, the opposite is true.

To show a classic example if you complain about todays dating scene, they will tell you to man up, to keep trying, that confidence is sexy AF, that there's someone for everybody, yet, those are all lies. They are just blue pilling you into the extinction of your blood line and defending a currently convenient situation (only 40% of our males ancetors reproduced *(2)).

Humans naturally defend a convenient situation and give their "social vote" towards what help their cause. It's instinctive to do this, even though is outdated (your "vote" might have had some weigh in a 30 individuals tribe, but not in a city with millions of people), engaging in an internet discussion about females double standards or males lack of commitment won't get you anywhere, your vote doesn't have weigh anymore.

What you're doing right now is a perfect example of this.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.