[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dinner date with girl on Saturday >Second date with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: JUST.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>Dinner date with girl on Saturday
>Second date with this girl
>First date was just a casual lunch date at some local sandwich shop
>We both get a long pretty well and have a surprising amount in common
>Texting her now
>Suddenly the date has become a dinner date, followed by a movie at my place
>mfw virgin
>mfw reading texts about her wanting to cuddle with me
You have ten seconds to explain why I'm somehow going to fuck this up.
>>
>>24901645
because you're going to read my post

She's going to have sex with you on the 2nd date.

Girl
Sex
2nd date

She's a slut and she's probably playing you until a chad comes along to replace you
>>
>>24901659
idk m8, we're both pretty introverted. She's also one of the only, if not the only girl I've met who can actually shittalk proper.
>>
>>24901645
>You have ten seconds to explain why I'm somehow going to fuck this up.

From your description of a 'casual lunch' it sounds like you're being passive.

You're also letting her dictate the terms of your date, she's making decisions and driving things forward, that's your job.

If you don't make an overt move or any attempt to flirt with her or express overt sexual interest in her when you next see her, or even over text, she will take your passive beta inaction to be a sign that you are not interested in her.

Now is the time to strike, if you wait any longer she will fizzle out and will stop talking to you.

Do not be afraid of offending a girl with your sexuality. Its better to go too far and be told to stop, than to not go as far as she wants you to go. Gently push things forward while respecting her boundaries.
>>
L I Q U O R
I
Q
U
O
R
>>
File: 1434556861192.jpg (102 KB, 712x615) Image search: [Google]
1434556861192.jpg
102 KB, 712x615
>>24901692
>>24901692
>girl
>introverted
>meaning anything

lol. This beast has a boyfriend.

If you find a girl cute, so do thousands of other guys
>>
>>24901890
ignore 'this beast has a boyfriend'
>>
>>24901890
>Beast
She's not fat, and is an easy 6 or 7 out of 10 depending on your preferences. Also if she wanted to fuck on the second date, I'm fine with that (although I'd honestly prefer to take things slower). So far we've haven't talked about intimate stuff besides cuddling, so I'm not sure.
>>
>>24901706
I'm tired as fuck and I messed up the wording of the OP. Basically we had lunch plans, and I decided to ask her what she was doing for the rest of the day, and she said nothing. On our first date when we went to her dorm afterwards, and she kept trying to get her roommate to leave. Considering that, I put two and two together and decided that she's probably somewhat into me. So I texted her and basically said "So I guess we're going to watch a movie and cuddle then?" with the flirty wink emoticon. She replied with "Huh, I guess we are" and seems pretty excited about it.
>>
normies need to have their kneecaps smashed with a sledge hammer.
>>
>>24902449
>Implying I'm a normie
I am so fucking spergy m8, I'm honestly surprised I managed to keep this afloat for more than 1 date.
>>
So how did you two meet faggot?
>>
>>24902476
Math course at college. I'm not exactly sure why, but one day she came up to me an introduced herself and we were study partners for a while until we started going on dates. Does that matter?
>>
>>24902506
No bro just curious. It's seems pretty impossible to fuck it up at this point unless you're truly autistic but you don't seem it. On the one hand I'm happy for and on the other I hate you. Either way you're a normie now so get out.
>>
>>24901816
Could be involved, who knows. That being said, I'm not going to actively try and drink.
>>
>>24902610
Id like to think I'm not autistic when it comes to regular social interactions. But I'm extremely lost when things begin to dip into the realm of sexual intimacy. Would it be worth looking up how to finger/eat pussy right if I'm worried about not lasting long or not being able to make her cum? I don't even expect things to get sexual tomorrow, but that was more sort of a general question.
>>
>>24902632
I wouldn't. Bro. When it gets to that point with her it really doesn't matter how you do she's not gonna end the relationship over it unless you start crying or some shit.
>>
>>24902716
Don't cry man
>>
>>24902412
>Huh, I guess we are

What little beta faggot you are
>>
>>24902449
not really.
You haven't taken the time to understand them or their humor.

You're just a bitter moron.
>>
>>24902760
But I didn't say that?
>>
>>24901706
>this

what uppp fellow alpha
>>
>>24902760
>implying you're some kind of alpha male tough guy
>you browse r9k
>>
>>24902781
What a little beta faggot she is
>>
File: Jorgi.jpg (11 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
Jorgi.jpg
11 KB, 250x189
>>24901645
Even if you are scared out of your mind for whatever reason, fake your confidence, anon.
>>
>>24902869
This will only get you so far. There's a chance that you'll get too nervous to actually get an erection when it comes to lewd time. For everything else, faking it works.
>>
>>24901645
The same exact situation happen to me last month anon. I was also a virgin and it was our second date. We just watched a movie then I went in to kiss her. We had sex and yada yada we started dating. After about a week or two of dating she then FINNALY told me she was seeing other guys. I was basicaly just like "what the fuck" but I was already attached to her and I felt like there was little chance of her actually meeting another guy. Well I was wrong and she later fucked some dude she had been talking to on the internet on their first date. Whatever you do anon, do not. I repeat, do not fall for this girl, do not fall for any woman period. /r9k isnt lying when their saying all woman are vapid cunts. Anyway have fun having sex...it feels good.
>>
>>24903215
That's kind of fucked that she saw other guys but just kept you around anyways, you weren't buying her food or shit were you?
>>
>>24903238
Not really I would let her smoke weed with me and give her my beers, I did buy her food a few times. She basically told me was polyamory and never felt like mentioning the fact in till we have fucked a few times and have been talking for weeks. I honestly feel retarded now, I have no idea why she fucked the dude because she told me in advance. I pleaded for her not to because I'm not into being keked. I guess I just wasn't good enough for her (I find that hard to believe though because she is hardly a catch(although neither am I)). When she did kek me I freaked out and told her she was a whore and everything, now she hates me. I really honestly hate myself for being this stupid and falling for her. I will probable go on being alone for a couple of years, I doubt any woman would want such horrible damage goods.
>>
>>24903306
Maybe she was just using you for the free weed? I don't know, seems weird to keep you around if she's just gonna fuck other guys and shit.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.