[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is freakishly tall here? Do you feel it too? Everytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cro-magnon.jpg (20 KB, 375x383) Image search: [Google]
cro-magnon.jpg
20 KB, 375x383
Who else is freakishly tall here?

Do you feel it too? Everytime you walk onto the street there's people staring at you. 5 times is expected more of you because of your height. If you don't maintain a constant strong appearance walking around groups of manlets will try to "scare" you by jumping in front of you and screaming.

I remember when I was in year 4 at school I got in trouble because my dad was giving me $20 a day for lunch and the teachers thought I was bullying other kids and taking their money, just because I'm tall and broad.

I now understand those Disney movies where the protaganist goes on an epic journey to find his people because he doesn't belong where he was brought up.
>>
>>24902430
One foot is the same as 2 feet on that stupid graph.
>>
File: 1417995979162.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1417995979162.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
Who else is freakishly short here?

Do you feel it too? Everytime you walk onto the street there's people staring at you. 5 times less leniency is granted you because of your height. If you don't maintain a constant strong appearance walking around groups of lanklets will try to "scare" you by jumping in front of you and screaming.

I remember when I was in year 4 at school I got in trouble because my dad was giving me $2 a day for lunch and the teachers thought I was following other kids and stealing their money, just because I'm short and thin.

I now understand those Disney movies where the protaganist goes on an epic journey to find his people because he doesn't belong where he was brought up.
>>
>6'5"
>used to be skinny but started lifting
>220lb
>height means I'll never looked ripped

Also...

>manlet at party a few months back
>"Don't think you could take me just because you're fucking tall"
>literally never said anything to him
>this isn't the first time

And finally

>"oh my god anon stand next to me, this is what it'd be like if we were married! Haha!"
>"oh wow I barely come up to your chest haha!"
>"at least if we had kids they would be tall anon"
>>
>>24902491
The first foot is always the biggest.
>>
I'm 6'5 and I'd rather be a few inches shorter but w/e.

It's weird for me to see someone taller than me.
>>
>>24902526
This.

Don't know how manlets can deal with everyone being taller than them all the time.
>>
NO I DON'T PLAY BASKETBALL FUCK OFF NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24902517
so girls think you're ugly?
>>
>>24902592
How's the weather up there? :^)
>>
What's a cro-magnon
>>
>>24902603
Dude I'm hideous I ain't fooling anyone
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.