[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r9k, please tell me that at least one of you has done something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: beach-boy-pepe1.png (231 KB, 584x301) Image search: [Google]
beach-boy-pepe1.png
231 KB, 584x301
r9k, please tell me that at least one of you has done something more cringy and beta than this.

>be 21
>no gf, no life prospects, high school dropout, stay home all day playing games while my mom brings home a new boyfriend every week
>decide one day that I need to get out of the house to do something because that's what happy people do
>at the door mom asks where I'm going legitimately confused as I haven't left the house in two weeks
>tell her I just want to take a walk
>take a couple of buses
>wind up in the business district of my home city
>sitting on the stairs in front of an office building
>watching all of the busy people go by with their happy lives
>begin crying
>crying turns to outright sobbing and wailing because I can't hold it in anymore
>most people are too shocked to even react, pick up their paces as they walk by
>one guy stops and looks at me for a second, looking like he wants to say something, but then just keeps walking
>>
>finally one 30-something woman in professional attire stops and asks if I'm OK
>sob harder
>she sits down next to me and tries to talk to me, but I'm crying too hard
>eventually I open up and make up some bullshit life problems so it looks like I have an actual reason to be crying in front of hundreds of people on a weekday afternoon
>she feels really bad that I just lost my dad (who died before I was born) and my mother is sick with cancer (who is fine aside from the probable numerous STDs)
>gives me her phone number if I ever want to talk
>begin calling her, trying to make those calls infrequent, but whenever I get emotional I call her crying for a talk
>keep making up new problems like my cat being hit by a car because all I want is more sympathy
>eventually she stops picking up her phone when I call
>begin going downtown more often and staging crying episodes in busy episodes hoping that somebody else eventually stops and talks to me
>repeat this a dozen times, but other than a few "are you OK" questions, nobody gave a shit
>eventually moved past doing it but I'm still a basement dweller living with my mother at 25 years old

There has to be something worse out there than this. Please tell me there is.
>>
>>24899661

and I can't even fucking write correctly

crying episodes in busy areas

not crying episodes in busy episodes
>>
Well at least I don't feel bad about that letter I sent my ex anymore
>>
Yeah I called my teacher mom once
>>
I highly suggest you kill yourself.
>>
This isn't cringy and beta, this is downright stupid and insane. You definitely have issues, so why not go to a therapist and try to sort them out? Try to turn your life around, instead of doing nothing but feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
>>24900025

What do you think I was trying to do when I went downtown? It was a cry for help.
>>
This really isn't that cringe-worthy or beta, you just sound like you have some issues that you need to talk to someone about.
>>
no, not even close
the worst is you are just fake
so fake it makes me cringe
>>
>>24899661
>>24899653

Well I can't say I've done anything to that level, but you're home now.
>>
>>24900063
Random passerbys won't help you if you treat them this way, lying about your problems so you can keep emotionally masturbating rather than working through your issues. Psychologists are professionally educated and experienced in cases like yours, and won't indulge you in "oh I'm so sorry for this story you've just made up," but force you to tackle what's causing you to do this.

Talk to your mother if you can't afford a shrink, tell her you did this and that you want professional help. Shit, maybe Obama will pay for a shrink if you tell them you're unemployed or something.
>>
>>24899910
I called my babysitter mom and kissed her on the cheek
>>
>>24899653
You just sound like an attention whore 2bh, your life isn't a movie and you won't have some manic pixie dream girl suddenly showing up there to hug you
>>
>>24899661
nice

i got drunk and started spitting on an employee in best buy because he couldn't give me advice on a phone charger
>>
>>24899653
>>24899661
consider suicide

original now
>>
>>24899661
i've done some pathetic things, but this...
>>
bring it in OP
c'mon hug me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.