[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post your neighbors >Lonely old man who has lived in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: Neighbourhood2.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Neighbourhood2.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
ITT: Post your neighbors

>Lonely old man who has lived in same house for 20 years
> attractive young couple
>>
>>24896402
>my sister who I'm growing to resent
>a stupid fucking drug addict who I hope dies soon
>>
>>24896402
cute little girl and her mom who took over grandma's house for her, I think grandma went to a home? She was the one who lived there when we moved in, on the other side is this sweet little librarian lady who I used to hang out with because I went to the library every day, I think she knows I'm a degenerate neet now. She got throat cancer and had to have her larynx taken out or scraped or whatever, now she has to use a voicebox, she's not the librarian anymore. I wish I were less of a horrible, shitty person, I'd go visit her or something
>>
>>24896402

>Lonely old man

Mind your own business you autistic faggot. How do you know he's "lonely"? He probably got over his robotic tendencies years ago and just doesn't give a fuck anymore. Probably gets drunk daily and fucks hookers whenever he can. You're a piece of shit.
>>
>living in the suburbs

flyover af
>>
>2 bros who I have mutual friends with. We hang out and party sometimes. It's pretty fun.
>dont know other neighbours
>>
>Dude cheating on his wife
>Methodists
>That guy who always is doing shit with his lawn or car
>>
>>24896402
>nigga that looks like Ice-T somewhat
>several acres of tree ents
>>
>upper middle class Indian family of 4 who sent both daughters to Harvard and are cheap as hell- never cut lawn and lights are almost always off, very nice people though
>super goy upper middle class husband and wife, retired, go to their farm every other weekend and pay me to do things around the house and watch their dogs
>they let me drink from their bar and eat all their food as part of the payment
>>
>>24896547
>Probably gets drunk daily and fucks hookers whenever he can.
oh, so not just lonely.
extremely lonely, and not coping with it well at all
>>
>>24896402
>normie woman who always asks if I sell pot or know where to get it
>one is a guy who is constantly drunk and either passed out in the parking lot or trying to walk into the wrong house
>>
>>24896547
You sound lonely
>>
>>24896629
>>24896634

I am lonely to be honest :(
>>
>dead girl
>nosy bitch neighbor with a cute daughter
>>
>>24896402
>good guy neighbor with a cute nerd waifu who cheats on him
>Brother's exgf
>cool mechanic guy
>construction company foreman
>>
>>24896402
I literally don't even know who any of my neighbors are and I live in an apartment complex. Fuck paying attention to outsiders.
>>
>>24896402
I live in a double house, there's an Indian family next door and their son is a fucking asshole. Used to play the drums every goddamn weekend so loud you can hear it through the wall, and he sucks ass. One night my parents were out and I started playing Tunak Tunak Tun from my TV at full volume. He gave it up after the 4th or 5th repeat. Haven't heard any drums since.

Also one night I got really drunk and threw some dog poop over the fence into their yard. I don't think they noticed.
>>
To the left:
Poor, uneducated, stereotypical immigrant spic family renting out a house. I literally think three generations of them must be in there, but they typically keep to themselves and don't cause any crime (at least from what I can see), so I just leave them alone.

To the right:
Some single, old black woman who seems pretty uppity. But at least she isn't niggeradly. Keeps to herself, is okay.

Directly across the street:
Two white men, one is older (in his 60s or 70s probably) and one is younger (in his 20s or very early 30s). If I had to guess, I'd guess that he's a retiree and the other guy is his NEET son. Again, keep to themselves.

All we need are some kebabs, gooks and curries and we'll be completely diversified.
>>
>>24896402
>single fatty mom with two fatty teenage daughters
>old gay couple and their old male probably gay friend who rents their basement
>>
Haha haha my neighbors are too far apart from me to know who they are. Feels good to live on a mountain side.
>>
Left: Middle aged Indian man who might or might not be mentally ill, he just wanders around his yard all the time and sometimes hacks away at a tree or two with a hatchet, never cutting them down though.

Right: Standard normie white family. White collar dad, stay at home mom, has a daughter and a dog. Always a shit ton of kids over, which makes me thankful for a row of shrubs between their property and mine.

Across the street: Rich middle eastern couple, middle aged, both of them are Doctors and are Islamic. Friendly though, don't have a problem with them.

Behind me: Old couple, might have died. Never see any lights on in that house, has been that way for almost an entire year.
>>
to my left is a family with dogs that never stop barking, they had one and it was old and probably blind that would stare at people but would keep quiet until the other one started barking all the time, then it died and they got a pup and the pup is learning from the other dog and wont shut the fuck either, but I like dogs so I don't mind too much.

On the right they're completely silent and I know absolutely nothing about them except I think its a white family who always fucks with cars in their backyard garage thing.
>>
>>24896402
>tfw inhereted farm
>haven't left property in 2 years
I just have my dogs and my guns and vidya.
I have specific instructions so that I never encounter the delivery faggots.
I haven't seen a human irl in 2 years.
This shit is so fucking cash
>>
>>24896402
to the right:
Single mom, mexican, 7 kids, 5 from 3 ex boyfriends, 2 disabled foster kids, has not paid her mortgage in 8 years, she has disabled kids, the bank can't kick her our, can't shut off power or water, lives on welfare, child support and state aid for the kids, if i could i would burn her out, 2 pits outside only, must be 500lbs of shit in the yard.

Abandoned house, people cleared out in 2006, after taking 250k in phony equity out, house just sold 2 months ago, no windows or doors, house was stripped, got my A/C from this house.

60 year old couple, adult son in a wheelchair, he hit an overpass in his truck when drunk, his two kids, their mom is in jail for killing her boyfriend, dad has Alzheimer's.

50's couple, stopped paying mortgage in 2010, have a neet son who lives in the garage he is 30's "working on a novel", the place is almost empty, they sold everything, keep all their "good" stuff in the car, for when the sheriff comes to kick them out, they refinanced from 120k to 320k before the crash

I will do the other side next
>>
>>24896402
Left side:
>bitchy stacy who's my age,
>her shy qt sister who's sadly too young to date
>their sexy older bitchy milf of a mother (see pic related). Would hatefuck her/ 10.
>beta as fuck "stay-at-home dad"
>their 12 year old chadlet son
>a cute doge who never stops fucking barking

Right side:
>Old as fuck lady, we call her "Betty Anne get-off-my Land" because she's always calling the police for people trespassing on her sidewalk

Across the street:
>Lovely older couple. Wife owns a pharmecudical/ biotech company, and the husband is a financial consultant. Really nice pleasant people
>Their dog who gets along well with ours and plays with her in the park

Could be worse. where i used to live there was this asian guy who obsessively cleaned his driveway with a tiny cloth and some sort of mineral oil.

>>24897727
>dogs that never stop barking
fucking hell I know this feel

>>24897807
Ultimate NEET lifestyle. This is my goal.
>>
>spic
>spic
>'nam vet
>obnoxious Indians
>spic
San Antonio sure is great
>>
>>24896678
>>24896612
>not telling the spouses they're being cheated on
>>
>>24897910
>spic
>San Antonio sure is great
>San Antonio
>spic

You realize the spics were there before you, right?
>>
>A pissy old Korean war veteran
>A nice old lady with 2 noisy but cute dogs
>>
>>24897988
Yes, but muh Alamo.
>>
>>24897988
You realize whites were in europe before muslims right?
>>
>>24896402
Niggers, electrician, beaners, old people with a day care, some fags with a hot sixteen y/o daughter, old people
>>
>>24896402
to the left:
mexican couple, he is about 500 pounds, uses a scooter, is a nutrician counselor at a clinic, she is rail thin and works as a pharmacy tech, they have no kids and spend a lot of time nude in the backyard, the garage is a bar, complete with pool table and tapped kegs, they pull a couch into the driveway and watch tv outside all summer, he has a flatop and buddy holly glasses.

Wife beater house, original owner used to chase his wife up and down the street with a knife, or his car, got on the news when he hit the freeway with her holding on to the minivan hood, he went to jail, she lost the house and moved in with a registered sex offender who raped her kids, she is in jail now too. Young couple bought the house, she insisted on christmas lights, tile roofed 2 story, he fell off the roof, after 2 months in the ICU he died, she left and now rents the house to some gangbanger, his girl, 3 kids and his Impalla, lots of visitors, all night and day, only stay for a minute or two, cops were called, they are gone and the house is now empty

lesbian couple, one is a teacher the other is a stripper, 50 and 20, one really fat, one really fine, they fight a lot, steal any non-progressive yard signs, they ride harleys, every saturday morning rev, rev, rev, rev no mufflers, shit, the fat one came to our street party with no shirt on, they hate me and love my wife.

This is a gated community, 3 parks, 300 homes, $100 a month dues, houses built from 2000 to 2004, all 3 car garage, smallest house is 3200 sq ft, largest is 4900 sq ft, 6 foot wide sidewalks, 6 foot wide buffer strips, even have a security patrol at night, all the nothing down loan folks moved in just before the crash, the original folks are still here, the 0 down people are the remaining fuckups, banks rent the foreclosed places because most are 2-300k under water.
this is the nicest neighborhood for a couple of miles, my street is in the middle and is the worst.
>>
>>24897892
How old are you and how old is the younger sister?
>>
>>24898214
I'm 21 and she's 17. Too fucking bad I have to move away in less than a year.
>>
File: Stress.png (206 KB, 360x400) Image search: [Google]
Stress.png
206 KB, 360x400
>middle aged divorcee, her son who's in the army, and her greek boyfriend
>white trash family who grows weed, parks their shitty boat that doesn't run on their lawn, has a recycling bin overflowing with empty National Light cans, and argues loud enough to hear in my house
Who do you think I like better?
>>
>>24896402
A nice old Austrian lady next door who's been here since I moved in, a single mom and her adopted Chinese daughter about my age upstairs, and a British salaryman downstairs who complained about noise once.

Other next door neighbor died a few years ago. The building used to be filled with mostly old people, but now that they're dying off the management is advertising the building and town as a trendy place for yuppies to live. I think British guy is one of these new guys.
>>
>No one
>Middle age Hindu couple.
>>
>>24896724
Indian parents are usually strict as fuck, you'd think he'd have to study physics all weekend.
>>
In these threads, you learn just as much about the posters and how they see the world as you do about their neighbors.
>>
>to the left
great neighbor, helped put up a backyard fence for $3000 and helped paint it too.

>to the right
A crazy white guy used to live there and had different teenagers over all the time. We never got along. He lost his house for what ever reason. Now a white guy and mexican girl live there provided by the girl's father and has been fixing it up. New neighbor told me that the house was broken into twice and we both think it was the crazy white guy because he went to his house a few days before demanding he be let in because it used to be his house.

>to the front
two old white couples who probably will be dying or leaving soon. Im sure they hate that the neighborhood has turned semi-Mexican and sorta third world from 10 years ago when we first moved here. He does target practice in his backyard and only acknowledges the other few white people left in the neighborhood.

you know its bad when you hear Tejano music blaring out of someone's truck and shitty Modelo beer cans laying on the street
>>
>rich angry old people
>single Asian mom
>>
>>24897807
I'm so jelly man, you're honestly living the fucking dream. Not even exaggerating, I have a bunch of guns, some vidya, and I want to live on a big piece of land without IRL human contact in any way.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.