[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else here have epilepsy? >tfw i had a bad seizure last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: terrible feels.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
terrible feels.png
74 KB, 412x351
anyone else here have epilepsy?
>tfw i had a bad seizure last week and it feels like it released 10 years of demons from my body
>tfw feel terrible now for all the hate filled posts and violent pepe OCs i posted here
>>
File: 5658674.jpg (33 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
5658674.jpg
33 KB, 500x461
>>24895587
>epilepsy
>psy
not a bad movement eh
>>
File: topkek(15).jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
topkek(15).jpg
87 KB, 640x633
this is probably my most famous OC, but i am done with hating normies and women now, this pepe is only to be associated with good feels.
>>
>>24895587

I don't have epilepsy, but I get seizures when I do too many drugs sometimes (usually DXM) and I know that feeling. I feel this extreme, irrational guilt about being the cause for my brain getting ready to fry and then I start feeling these burning electrical sensations along with this really dirty taste in my mouth that through some trick of neural crosswiring actually tastes like guilt. At that point after the warning signs are there, the spasms start and are generally proportional in intensity to how bad I feel about that stuff happening to me at the time. If I can keep totally calm sometimes I can actually allow it to pass without having a bad time, but if I start to feel bad about it then a feedback loop happens where more spasms and electrical shock sensations and bad tastes happen in response to feeling bad and bad feelings happen in response to those sensations until it all reaches a climax and then I end up waking up from a deep, coma like sleep the next day.
>>
>>24895587
have you ever tried CBD oil or is it just a meme from pot smokers
>>
>>24896161
its still hard to put in words for me.
it pretty much feels like literal demons left my body and i only have room left for the good feels.
not even stressing a possible brain tumor.
>>
>>24896397

>it pretty much feels like literal demons left my body and i only have room left for the good feels.

That's is why electroconvulsive therapy works. They instigate a small seizure in your brain and it resets your sense of self. The difficult to talk about part is because of state dependent memories. You mostly only remember the stuff associated with the current state your brain's in, but when you actually get close to having a seizure you suddenly remember all those seizure related memories until the reset happens and then you're drawing blanks again.
>>
>>24896397
>>24896504

PS it's also why ibogaine is used to "cure" drug addicts. It's a drug that ends up destroying your sense of self and habits so you can start fresh afterwards. Pretty neat stuff to think about in my opinion.
>>
>>24895587

My ex had epilepsy, it sucked pretty bad. One of the reason I broke up with her, kek.
>>
>>24896397
>not even stressing a possible brain tumor.

Why not go to a neurologist and get an MRI?
>>
>>24896661
did that 2 hours ago, takes 3 days to get the results.

>>24896504
>>24896529
seizures highly recommended for all robots no joke.
>>
>>24896774
oh. well good luck anon

if all else fails cant you just do DUDE WEED LMAO in oil form to help your seizures
>>
Arachnoid cysts can suck my balls, my brother doesn't deserve to be an eternal child that may or may not develop outright epilepsy tier seizure frequency

I can't imagine how you guys feel having those things, he shakes up a damn storm once every few months to a year and it scares the fuck out of me thinking he could get hurt
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.