[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life is so fucking depressing. Everyday I go to school where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1437810425354.jpg (206 KB, 694x1175) Image search: [Google]
1437810425354.jpg
206 KB, 694x1175
My life is so fucking depressing.
Everyday I go to school where I meet kids nearly half my age (have been NEET for 5 years) so obviously I'm alone, left out, I eat my meal alone and go through classes alone.

Then around 7 pm I wagekek until 10 or 11 pm to get enough money to pay the bills.

Then I get home, in my tiny flat with only one room, no one to greet me. I eat a quick meal in front of my tiny TV.

I sleep alone, then I wake up at 6 AM... again and again, 6 days a week.

But the funniest thing about this life is that the day I hate the most is sunday cause I really how much I'm lonely for a whole day.

I literally have zero friend, and at 25 it's too late anyway, my parents live really far from me.

I can't stop but cry some nights when I can't find sleep and that I start worrying like a bitch, that this is my life, until the day I die.

How do people do? Where did it all go so wrong? I have to be a terrible person, surely I did something very evil at some point to end like this... Sorry for the long thread, I will probably never even get read but I had to get it off my chest.
>>
It's ok, m8. Life is miserable to pretty much all life forms, only a few humans manage to live in a bubble of (some) happiness.
You did nothing to deserve this either, it simply happened. Good luck to you and try to find something worth living for.
>>
Obviously, you won't be in school forever. What are your plans after that?
>>
>at 25 it's too late anyway
I moved to a new city completely on my own at 28 and made friends. It took a year or so for those relationships to really solidify but now some of the closest friends I've ever had are ones I made after 30.

You could try social clubs (I have a friend who used reddit for the new city he moved to at 25; he got involved in a rec sports club for a while).

Living alone can contribute massively to loneliness as well. See about finding somewhere with roommates, a shared house with other people your age. I live alone now but for most of my 20s lived with 1-5 people at a time (because cheap rent) and by doing so met some people who became friends. Not just my roommates directly, but their friends. It's easy enough to move in somewhere, tell your new roommate(s) that you want to have a get to know each other thing, cook a bunch of food for it and drink beer with your new roommates. Suggest having people over for drinks or games or whatever.

You can't keep doing the same thing. If you want a different life, you have to change something.
>>
The weird thing is, I'm lonely and I want a girlfriend, but whenever I'm around people, if I'm not on drugs that artificially boost my desire for companionship, I get tired and bored of people very quickly, even if I don't have any problems with them, and just want to be by myself again. It's a really fucked up way to live but it's always been like this. I remember doing the same shit when I was 7 years old.
>>
I knew that feel anon. Things will get better once you start thinking you deserve better. I went through college alone, same with highschool and hell most of middle school but I realised after all of my self hatred and piety that was the life I deserved, I didn't put in effort I just cried and was miserable. So after college I moved from my hometown to a quiet little town and I love it. I have a great job and six amazing coworkers that I call my best friends and we all get drinks every saturday. Just remember anon, what you put in is what you get, if you put in no effort you won't get anything. You still have time too, hell I'm 36 and give zero fucks. Godspeed.
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 1280x960
I on the other hand got born looking like this and it's fucking dope.
>>
>>24894161
you handsome scamp you

plz be gay
l
z
b
e
g
a
y
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 1024x1024
>>24894218
Hm. Why?
>>
Thanks for cheering me up guys I really needed it.
>>
File: avatar_6914989_b_1401022072.gif (335 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
335 KB, 150x150
>>24894319
i hope u choke and die u fag
>>
>>24893727
You have classes and have money. That's not much depressing sire.
>>
Hey there anon. Change won't come right away, but it will come eventually. There are so many things you can do to get yourself out of this rut, but the main thing you have to do is forcefully immerse yourself into the unknown. There are no miracles - you won't all of a sudden wake up one day with everything being fine. The bitter truth is existing and truly living takes work. For those of us who are more introverted than others, it takes even more work. But the answer is there and it is never too late. Ever.

I made a list of things.. maybe it will help you:
- does your school have free activities/clubs? (i know you are older, but maybe there are clubs an older audience leads towards)
- is there a skill/hobby you always wanted to try? Find some community classes.
- work: always aim higher, look for the next opening job, work your way up to a workplace where you like the people (dont have to like the job), but this is a good way to make new friends
- volunteer : shelter pets, old age home, hospital
You can meet countless amount of people this way. It will force you to get of your house.. maybe something to look forward to once a week?
- study at local libraries / schools. Not necessarily to meet new people, just to be around others rather than at home feeling depressed and alone
- get of r9k. Or browse but honestly... try to immerse yourself in more positive online communities.. even reddit will make you feel better than here... sometimes you can't tell, but this site takes over you really quickly.

I wish you the best, I know you're going to be fine.
>>
>>24893727
get drugs like ecstasy and go somewhere to socialize.
>>
Hey m80 keep your head up, I don't go to school and work 12 hrs a day 5 days a week. I'm only 20, and I work as a construction worker. Get paid under the table so I don't have credit for personal things like my own flat. You've just gotta be thank ful for the things you do have in life that others may not have.
>>
>>24894080
>The weird thing is, I'm lonely and I want a girlfriend, but whenever I'm around people, if I'm not on drugs that artificially boost my desire for companionship, I get tired and bored of people very quickly, even if I don't have any problems with them, and just want to be by myself again. It's a really fucked up way to live but it's always been like this. I remember doing the same shit when I was 7 years old.
I know this feel.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.