[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/uni general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103
File: studying.gif (335 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
studying.gif
335 KB, 500x257
Please kill me I can't study anymore.
>>
>Have a major anxiety disorder
>Been a particularly bad day
>Just want to get back to dorm and escape from everything.
>"Hey! Wait!"
>Keep walking, it's obvious they're not talking to me.
>A heavy hand drops on my shoulder.
>immediatepanicattack.jpg
>Turn around to see a guy from one of my classes.
>"Hey, you're in my bio class, right? I missed get-..."
>They stop and just stare at me like I've gone crazy.
>My eyes have gone blurry and my cheeks feel wet.
>Realize that I've started crying and they probably think it's their fault.
>"Are you ok?"
>Nod my head, but can't stop crying.
>"...Sorry, If it's a bad time, I'll..."
>He rushes off.
>I try to talk but I can't stop hyperventilating and crying.
>Run back to my room and stay there for the rest of the day.
>Haven't seen him outside of class since. He's probably avoiding me.

He was really kind and I've felt guilty about it ever since.
>>
>>24855390
Get out of school and safe money

Degrees are pretty useless
>>
>>24855756

I'm just postponing suicide for 3 years I have no delusions about finding a real job.
>>
>realize that not only am I shit at it, but that I also absolutely hate my major and find it the most boring thing ever
>only 3 subjects away from graduating
>don't want a job in this field at all

fuck my shit up senpai, anyone else in this situation and how did it turn out? I'm not talking about having a few bad classes this entire thing has been beyond shit and I've been lying to myself the entire time, additionally any guesses on my major?
>>
>>24855780
>postponing suicide
Shit, me too.
Only I'm graduating next week. Shit. It's been real, friends.
>>
Same here. Studying chemestry.
Each week i have 2 oral exams before we have experiments, if i fail 3 out of 34 total i have to do all again, just can't take it anymore. Also having anxiety disorder what makes everything even worse.
Can't even study for the exams because of this..
>>
>>24855756
anti-uni retards inc
>>
>>24855713
That's so fucking cute.
>>
File: 1441600999552.gif (1 MB, 317x239) Image search: [Google]
1441600999552.gif
1 MB, 317x239
>WAH WAH remembering is HARD
>>
>>24855835
Same here fampai, I would hate any major though. I just don't want to work, theres no work that I would enjoy
>>
>>24856281
>theres no work that I would enjoy
doubt that
there's no work you'd enjoy 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 4 weeks a month, 12 months a year though
>>
>>24855390

I have no motivation to carry on anymore. Our Teacher told us ONE student failed the assignment and I bet it was me. I hate December.
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>Drawing is my only skill
>Parents and school practically force me to do a degree
>Ok, I pick fine art
>Everything is conceptual
>Everyone is a pretentious smelly posh arsehole
>We haven't done any drawing yet
>About 5 hours of work to do a week
>In absence of structure and friends I started smoking weed every day
>I'm turning in to one of them
help
>>
>>24855950
Oh man.
If you consider a panic attack like that cute, you'd love the time back in high school when I freaked out so badly I collapsed and hit my head on a locker. I woke up screaming at the two senior guys trying help me to get the fuck away because I thought I was being molested/abducted.

I hate my anxiety.
>>
>>24855756
Sure but it's just a comfy extension of the NEET life for me. (not technically NEET but other than your course you have no responsibilities and it's much easier than working).

I guess i'm just lucky because i don't have to pay for it. Rather be here than wageslaving. Even if the degree is useless.
>>
>tfw this is the most challenging group project you've had to deal with so far
>tfw have the most lazy, unpunctual, and uninterested group members you've had to deal with so far
>tfw lost all hope when you were the only one that attended a lab session and the guy that picked the topic said he was confused despise having a much longer time to think about the problem than anyone else

brb summoning elubatel
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 290x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 290x400
>when you done with everything but fucked your sleep pattern up and you sexiled from your room so you sleeping in your girl room but can't stay asleep and her roommate probably hate you cause of the light off your phone
High key excited to see my family Thursday
>>
File: 1410545463416.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1410545463416.png
252 KB, 511x428
Reminder that it only gets worse after uni.
>>
Anatomy exam in 2 hours and I DON'T KNOW SHIT. it's only worth 25% though so who gives a fuck r-right?
>>
>tfw about 90% sure that something has died somewhere in your shitty flatshare
>tfw wondering if maybe something died in the water system because you notice the same smell every time you use the kitchen sink
>tfw not sure if you want to call the agency and complain about infestation because if they find nothing you might be charged
>tfw having to use your air ioniser 24/7
>tfw just a week and a half left until you leave so maybe you can make it
>>
It's been three years I'm in UNI , have passed only three exams. Good thing my parents are mega rich. I wish they let me go work at McDonald's but no, they want me to get a degree while they know I'm retarded as fuck. I wish I could just get al they money and live as an happy NEET forever
>>
>>24856600
And you know what? At High school I got max GPA and all the other shit and you know why? Because I was the only one who was quiet in my class of demons(who were nice friends btw) and I was the only one who did homework even if poorly done. I guess that comparison effect is a thing.
>>
File: Untitled.png (49 KB, 217x222) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
49 KB, 217x222
>have to do a presentation
>if you fail the presentation you fail the course
>presentation has to be about a social psychological topic applied withing a human-technological interaction related context
>I was never creative enough to think of presentation topics on my own
>practice sessions are in 30 minutes, for real sessions are in 24 hours and 30 minutes
>>
File: 1444349433798.png (598 KB, 814x810) Image search: [Google]
1444349433798.png
598 KB, 814x810
>tfw got too many subjects next semester as a joke
>already wanting to kill myself
Cartography in CivE is easy right?
>>
>>24855713
Hanako?
>>
If you go to university or college you are a normalfag and need to leave this board.
>>
File: 1438056031212.jpg (55 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1438056031212.jpg
55 KB, 400x600
>>24855390
>5am
>spent all night jacking around and finishing a 10 page research paper
>now have to study for Judicial Processes exam that's taking place in a few hours
>don't know anything in the chapter the exam is covering
>not getting a B on the exam means I fail the class
>>
>option A: study all night and show up so sleep deprived you might as well be drunk
>option B: sleep but have no time to study

IT
JUST
KEEPS
HAPPENING
>>
>>24856922
Unless they're short, pasty white, and have a resting bitch-face, probably not.
>>
>>24855390

I used to be like you. Then I realized that I can get by without putting effort into anything, and I've been doing that ever since.
>>
>3 essays that badly need proof reading due tomorrow
>spend all day shitposting on yikyak

what a time to be alive
>>
File: roybatty.gif (495 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
roybatty.gif
495 KB, 500x223
I wrote my exam yesterday and now I feel empty inside. I enjoy studying because it keeps my mind off bad shit. Now I'm going to be miserable until next course starts.
>>
File: 1430516938211.jpg (104 KB, 705x767) Image search: [Google]
1430516938211.jpg
104 KB, 705x767
>>24857538

>mfw doing a catchup course during my break
>it's programming

I can't code and feel at the same time.
>>
>have major grade anxiety
>turn in a coursework
>it comes back badly marked, marker crossed out correct answers and wrote in wrong ones
>have to wait 5 weeks to get it corrected
>I feel like I want to fucking die
>>
File: 1437456602962.jpg (32 KB, 323x720) Image search: [Google]
1437456602962.jpg
32 KB, 323x720
>/uni general/
DON'T FORGET YOUR URGENT NEED TO LOOK FASHIONABLY PROMINENT
>>
>tfw I'm first semester and failing 2/5 of my classes
>tfw I need to get at least a 70% on my exam for one of them to pass
>tfw I need to get at least an 80% to pass the other

How bad does it look on your transcript if you fail a class or two in one sem, and what are the future implications? In Engineering btw. Barely study first sem.
>>
>have 2 days to write 1500 words
>literally no idea what to write about

1500 words is easy, but i'm just confused about this essay, and it's an important one.

Fucking kill me now. I hate this degree, it's dogshit.
>>
>could just not take finals and still pass all my classes
>study anyway
>>
File: 1447120494316.jpg (57 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1447120494316.jpg
57 KB, 500x400
>I want to learn this
>ok but you also have to learn all this other stuff
>but i don't know anything about that stuff. Or want to
>we dont care.

With my final breath a curse math.
>>
>>24855835
>guess my major
computer science
>>
>>24857661
If it's not too late think about withdrawal. You should really talk to your academic advisor
>>
>>24857701
It's too late to withdraw son...
I don't know if I'm cut out for uni, but I'll stick it out till the end regardless
>>
>>24857697
Fucking hell this so much.
>>
>>24857677
Studying is comfy so long as you're on schedule and have interest for the subject. Luckily for me, medicine is pretty interesting.
>>
File: image_1_0.jpg (60 KB, 498x561) Image search: [Google]
image_1_0.jpg
60 KB, 498x561
>computer broke down as I tried to start studying
>all my notes were on it
>test in 4 hours
Someone please kill me
>>
File: 4O.png (195 KB, 359x320) Image search: [Google]
4O.png
195 KB, 359x320
>tfw sleep deprivation
this week puts more stress on my body than the entire year
>>
>five page documented research paper due in less than 3 hours
>only have one sentence and a vague idea of my topic
JUST
>>
>go to uni every semester but lose motivation and drop out a quarter of the way through

This is true Hell. I am going to die flipping burgers.
>>
File: 1448882697884.jpg (94 KB, 662x720) Image search: [Google]
1448882697884.jpg
94 KB, 662x720
>no discipline
>no motivation
>it's all to late anyway
>>
>ritalin for focus
>xanax to take the edge off
>anti-psychotic to keep me from going psychotic
>marijuana to keep from throwing up
It kinda works. I can actually get shit done now.
>>
File: mOnvOJG.png (298 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
mOnvOJG.png
298 KB, 2271x2380
>discussion-based history class
>take zero notes
>final exam today

JUST
U....S
S....U
TSUJ
>>
>two exams today
>sick as shit
>runny nose that won't stop
>severe headache
>can't focus at all

why does this always happen
>>
File: 1442263547969.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442263547969.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>Research paper is the only real grade in the class
>Wrote it according to the guidelines but that doesn't mean you know exactly was the instructor wants.
>Damn paper was an argumentative research paper.
>Rough draft was judged to be "too informational".
>Did everything in my power to make the paper a good paper yet I still feel nervous about the grade for it because it's 750 points and is the only grade that matters.
>Instructor is late turning in grades and my stomach hurts.

Instructors that do this do it on purpose, do they?
>>
>>24857851
Funnily enough, you seem to have got your shit together more than everyone else ITT.
>>
>>24858052
Well, my definition of having my shit together is being able to do work for 1-2 hours a day, which still is by far not enough. And that was only recently too, like in the last couple days, that I was even able to get that much done.
Finals next week. Tough times ahead friend.
>>
>>24857970
You are more likely to be sick when under stress. Try to relax and study better in time next time.
>>
>Electrical Engineering, Junior/third year
>literally half the coursework people copy off each-other
>one teacher reads his book in class (his book is trash, fucking Vladimir), gets pissy if you ask him questions and refuses to help
>in most of the classes, an 85+ is A, 75+ is B, and in Vlad's class, a 50 is a C
>he's trying to give out as much extra credit as he can, because 90% of kids won't attend his class because it's shit
>of course the extra credit is homework, so people just copy from their friends again
>homework in one class is due before we learned a topic, spend the class covering stuff we already did for 10+ hours
>ask normalfags to study or hang out
>they all already have friends
>literally mocked by a coworker (tutoring) for not having friends
>have to work to eat
>TA's have like 2 hours a week, classes are back to back and teacher's offices are across the uni
>literally all people are doing is studying and/or exercising
>to "relax" they drive into the city and smoke weed or go to frat parties
>"diverse student body" = "shitloads of Asians, including TAs" = you better be a fucking robot Asian (including Indians) if you want to get an A
>normalfags fucking clap when the teacher talks about the breadboard lab class being over
I'm not rich or dumb enough for this shit, why do I even bother.
>>
>>24855756
Without college, I would have never have become redpilled and stopped giving a shit about people's opinions. So I got that out of it.
>>
>>24858318
If your in america what state are you in? i was thinking about doing electrical engineering.
>>
>>24858372
I'm in New York. I got my AS in Engineering Sciences at a CC, which was probably a worse idea, considering how much better the CC was. My absolute worst teacher at CC is about the best teacher at Uni.

I finished my CC with 0 debt (living with parents), but I did re-take a bunch of courses so financial aid will probably fuck me later.
>>
>>24858408
im 20, living with my dad. Im not sure what im going to. I feel like im supposed to pick something to do for the rest of my life right now or else i'll be screwed.
>>
>tfw fell asleep in the library
>>
>>24858461
Tbh Engineering is one of the best choices
>maths include practical stuff only, calculus, no proof shit
>sciences include mostly physics, but a little chem, circuits, mechanics
>still has humanities, but mostly low-level, English 101 I took 5 times because I kept locking up
>I did have to take a speaking course, failed three, got it replaced by Interpersonal Relations with a doctor's note that I'm anxious
>with my AS I was asked about a 1+ year job, full+overtime, machine operator for a machining company
>I stupidly turned it down because I am continuing my education

At CC I was able to get into the maths tutoring lab. It was really cozy because to quote the supervisor "I'll only talk to you if I hear something goes wrong." We covered maths and sciences because we had some physics/chem majors in addition to math, and I learned Statistics before I took the class, from a Statistics teacher. Many of the students were adults with lives and not just normalfags who'd complain about failing one class. Helped me cope with CC because I liked the attention and sense of superiority.
>>
>>24858517
that all sounds like a good deal except the math part. I am so unbelievably shit at math that ive had people laugh in my face. I can do things up to a 7th-8th grade level but after that you might as well be asking a toddler to land a plane.
>>
>>24858593
The lower level stuff is usually the worst. There's a lot of back-information that goes into it i.e. multiplication tables to deal with fractions. At CC the lab went down to 091-092, at Uni it only goes down to Pre-Calc.

General suggestions for math itself:
>there's an order to the operations and they're usually strict
>anything you CAN do is limited, stuff you CAN'T do should be obvious after a while, but they won't teach what you can't do

General tips for improving skills:
>dual-n back like brain workshop for short-term memory
>ASCII games like Nethack to build up symbol processing and long-term memory storage/retrieval
>simple FPS like Unreal Tournament (with an FOV adjustment) to improve visual processing speed

Pre-Calc is the worst math. They also tend to make remedial math horribly difficult. Get help from the on-campus tutors, they're free as far as I know.
>>
File: image.png (60 KB, 180x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 180x300
>>24857456
>this is a resting bitch-face
>>
>>24858673
Thanks for all the info. You've actually been a lot of help. But i think trying to learn more math skills will be a waste of time for everyone involved. If i can be honest i think my brain just locks up whenever its confronted with math i don't immediately understand. I'm going to have to find something that doesn't involve math.
>>
>>24856368
>In absence of structure and friends I started smoking weed every day

I know this feel. However, I'm changing it and so far I've gone a full one day without smoking after smoking almost every day since September.
>>
File: why_me.png (83 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
why_me.png
83 KB, 291x343
> parents believe in me more than I believe in myself
> depression makes me do things that dont even make sense
> constantly let them down

It's only a matter of time before they give up on me. Im a waste of time and effort. Maybe I should've killed myself back then.

God I don't want to even talk to them about it.

When am I going to fix my life. I need help. I really need help.
>>
>exam opens online, 10 questions
>entire week to do it
>Tuesday morning, quiz closes at 11:59
>forget to fucking do it

At least the semester is nearly over
>>
>>24855713
straight out of an anime
>>
>>24859088
isn't it really easy to cheat on an online exam?
>>
Serious question: is a 2.8 gpa halfway through sophomore year a dream killer? Could I bring it up to a 3.4 by the end of junior year (3 semesters)?
>>
>tfw chads in the back of class cheat and get 100% on both exams and fuck up the curve
>tfw most of us know theyre cheating but cant prove it
>tfw professor is a chad too and would most likely not care
>>
>>24856323
Work is such a fucking grind. A month goes by and it means so fucking little. You're barely closer to your mini vacation and aside from work you will have nothing meaningful. It's literally endless. The only release is being an old fuck but that sucks even worse. Or suicide I guess
>>
>tfw my comp sci degree will be useless because I don't talk to people
>>
File: PregFemales.png (188 KB, 755x583) Image search: [Google]
PregFemales.png
188 KB, 755x583
Subordinate hyenas are the true keks. Behold.
>>
>>24857836
No, we'll have machines soon that will flip them for us. You'll probably die broke and homeless. Unless robots take that over too.
>>
File: commune.jpg (65 KB, 790x527) Image search: [Google]
commune.jpg
65 KB, 790x527
When are we starting the commune?
>>
>>24859184
why use fecal samples?
>>
>>24859355
I've no idea and I really hope it's not on the test.
>>
>>24859355
I looked it up, and apparently the main reason is because it's less invasive
>>
File: 1417222113739.jpg (170 KB, 970x854) Image search: [Google]
1417222113739.jpg
170 KB, 970x854
>tfw you realize you will probably fail a class so you stop going and instead spend the time you would be in the class in your room hating yourself
>>
ABOUT TO GO TAKE MY FINAL WISH ME LUCK BOYS
>>
File: 1444676946296.jpg (205 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1444676946296.jpg
205 KB, 1536x2048
>>24855390
>24 y/o
>still in college
>tfw I'm dumb af
>>
>>24859476
>fail classes
>sit on r9k and tf2

Bro you gotta live this lifestyle
>>
>not busting your ass for your first few quizzes and tests so you get over 95% thus forcing yourself to keep up the same standard for the remainder of your school career

I wish I had time to fail.
>>
People that go to uni are so fucking useless hahaha its pathetic
>>
>>24857511
God normie 4chan is ruining my life
>>
>>24855713
memexiety
le qt grill
nice
try
>>
>Two tests on friday
>Finals monday tuesday wednesday next week
>Trying to keep composure
I've never been so fucking afraid in my whole life
>>
>>24859579
24 years isn't really bad. In what year are you?
>>
>>24857882
I know that feel. I don't understand how the teachers of those kinds of classes can even give a final exam when they clearly see no one takes notes or gives a fuck.
>>
2000 word essay due in two hours haven't started. Fuggggg
>>
File: project handout.jpg (446 KB, 816x1056) Image search: [Google]
project handout.jpg
446 KB, 816x1056
This doesn't appear to be prejudiced in any way, does it?

I have to hand out 30 copies to the class and speak for five minutes.
>>
Just finished my ux final. I feel empty inside. The last final is open note / open book, but i fear i have no strength left to give.
>>
File: 1433732212535.jpg (6 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1433732212535.jpg
6 KB, 240x232
>question asked what type of tissue do glands fall under
>bubbled in connective tissue

why am i so stupid?
>>
>electromagnetics exam in 2 days
>looking at old exams
>understand nothing

just flux my shit up fampai
>>
File: Rdr_abraham_reyes_square.jpg (47 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
Rdr_abraham_reyes_square.jpg
47 KB, 604x604
>be me
>be the best note taker by hammering away on my laptop
>gay black kid who's always smiling asks for my notes the day before the final
>I'm a nice guy so I email them to him
>for the final we're allowed to bring one sheet of note paper
>he shows up to the final with my notes printed in 4 pt. font on one page, front and back, without any margin space
>he printed out 30 copies and hands them out to the whole fucking class
>everybody is using my notes for the test
>I'm having to use an abridged version of my notes because I didn't want to strain my eyes looking at a tiny font
>mfw I don't know if this counts as plagiarism or cheating
>>
>>24859987
I dont think it does count as its not an academic submission. But talk to him and let him know that he tossed your trust out with thay breach of confidentiality.
>>
>>24859987
I don't feel sorry for you, you were a stupid fuck for giving away your notes, now chad is not only gonna be all up in a pussy exam night, but he's gonna be doing it with a free pass courtesy of his robot bitch, bravo............
>>
>>24859731
Next year will be the last.
>>
File: 895.jpg (41 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
895.jpg
41 KB, 554x439
I have a bio final exam, I know nothing because I suck ass at bio, even if I get a 100 on the final the highest I can make is a 65 gg
>>
>>24855390
who else here studied hard for like a day and then lost all motivation to continue studying for finals and just ended up shit posting all day yesterday? Trying to snap out of it today, looks like I'm off to a great start.
>>
Anyone considering doing a PhD?
Sounds like maximum comfy to me.
>fully funded, including maintenance
>3-4 years of pure bliss
>first year is probationary, enough time to get acclimatised
>living in the library 24/7
>option to get bux teaching undergrads in 2nd year of PhD
desu, the only thing worrying me is teaching undergrads and defending my thesis.

Doing an MA atm, dunno if I should take a year off between it and the PhD
>>
>>24859579
dude I'm 25 and just now a junior so don't feel too bad, as long as you don't look like your 30 no one even notices.
>>
>>24855390
>Please kill me I can't study anymore.
ME NEITHER, BUT I HAVE TO!
FUCK!
WE CAN DO THIS ANON!
>>
I'm going to get like a 1.7 gpa this semeter, it's my first one here but in a transfer. Do I have to worry about anything?
>>
>>24860482
>1.7
unemployment
>>
>>24860285
you have to pass your masters with pretty good grades first
>>
File: d8222dd76bce58d840c45653e22c6583.png (473 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
d8222dd76bce58d840c45653e22c6583.png
473 KB, 1024x1024
>dorm room
>have to share tiny living space with an asshole
>they never leave
>ask them kindly several times, even days in advance, if I can have the room to myself for an hour because I'm trying to hang out with a girl and get laid
>day comes around, she comes to room
>fucker wont leave, even after I whisper to him to please fuck off
>he starts playing LoL

I miss my old roommate. that dude would give you half a day to yourself if you mentioned bringing a girl around because he never wanted to cock block.
>>
>made A's last semester
>this semester I lost all motivation
>will end up with C's

at least I'm finally done with these bullshit useless core classes, and I can finally focus on my major.
>>
File: 1442892122191.jpg (82 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
1442892122191.jpg
82 KB, 610x610
>>24855390
I just used the fact that some men orgasm from rape as an example in my final exam paper. My professor is a gay guy.
Who /absolutemadman/ here?
>>
>>24860229
Just give it 30mins a day. Youve been studying and working hard all term right? Now is just a refresher
>>
>>24856368
Why didn't you pick interior design or architecture?
This degrees might even get you a job some day
>>
File: o-GUILT-SHAME-facebook.jpg (407 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-GUILT-SHAME-facebook.jpg
407 KB, 2000x1000
>First year of college
>In high school i kind of fudge my way through a test saying i knew precalc to get into calculus because i was going to be an engineer
>Fail precalc entrance exam to get into calc for Uni
>Think precalc is going to be an easy A
>Have a ~65 in precalc because the tests are so hard and i didn't study enough or effectively because It's precalc
>Feeling super depressed because i might fail the fucking precalc exam on Saturday
>Programming 1 test feels like nothing despite there being way rmore content to memorize cold
>If i don't pass i think i'm basically going to give up the engineering track and try computer science
>Struggling to lose weight, haven't found any friends that don't stop talking to me for reasons i can't figure out.
I feel like im just going to end up committing suicide anyway
>>
>>24860498
I know that, but will I get kicked out. I like the life style
>>
>>24860539
What was the prompt? Also why is homosexuality relevant to rape? Unless you specified it could mean a man was drunk and the woman was not,
>>
File: 1408814399747.jpg (16 KB, 284x253) Image search: [Google]
1408814399747.jpg
16 KB, 284x253
>>24855756
>26
>no degree
>no prospects
>have reached the pinnacle of my job at $17/hr for 20 hours a week
>it will literally never get better

Unless you're going to go get some kind of HVAC/plumbing/electrician apprenticeship, dropping out of college is going to damn you.
>>
>>24859154
>is a 2.8 gpa halfway through sophomore year a dream killer
Yes.
>Could I bring it up to a 3.4 by the end of junior year
It would be goddamn difficult. According to the website below it'd take you 45 hours, or 3 semesters, of making a 4.0 to raise your gpa to a 3.4.
>http://www.back2college.com/raisegpa.htm
>>
>5000 word essay
>two formal lab reports
>orgo chem final
>statistical mechanics final
>fluid mechanics test
>all tomorrow
>haven't started studying or writing
>>
>>24860641
You are going to lose financial aid but no you'll be able to stay attending.
>>
>>24860692
Awesome, parents pay in full anyway.
>>
>>24856374

Fuck, I feel like being your friend.
>>
>Started college in 2005
>Shitty time management, no drive
>Withdrew the beginning of sophmore year
>Joined Marines
>8 years, 2 deployments to Afghanistan
>Get out Spring 2015
>Go back to school Fall 2015
>Basically for free
>Lawl, this shit is easy
>A's in all classes
>>
>>24860717
Actually looked at it more and you get put on probation. If you don't improve they kick you out. Take easy classes next semester.
>>
>>24860544
been working a lot harder in certain classes compared to others, Exams today in operations management which is the class I'm doing the shittiest in and globalization tomorrow which I need a 90 on the exam to get an A in the class. Just fuck my shit up f.a.m
>>
>>24860645
The prompt was more or less about an argument that a person's cognition/beliefs are vastly more important than physical sensations in the pleasure they receive from doing any given action. I was just trying to make the point that it is not uncommon for the physical stimuli to outweigh the mental beliefs of an individual, and that the person who was making the argument wasn't being entirely honest with the audience. It wasn't my only example, but it was the shittiest one I gave. I bungled that prompt/response anyway so I figured I might as well go out with a blast.
Homosexuality relevant to rape in the sense that I didn't mention women, only men, though in retrospect it was vague enough to imply a woman raped a man.
>>
>>24860758
That's what sucks about school, everyone is expected to be at the same brain development and skill when really most people are just learning the content wrong and forgetting it the next day.

If i did highschool with my ability to learn now i would rock it but instead i'm expected to match my professors expectations that are pretty much how easily they learned it when they were doing it.
>>
>>24856498

If you know where the glutinus maximus is you should be fine, right? That's the only thing I know, apart from the prostate gland and the Pubococcyg-something muscles
>>
>>24860759
I am, I researched my self and I'm probably going to only get a warning since it's one semester, probabtion comes after a whole year
>>
>>24860758
that's because your either in an easy major or are still taking pre req baby classes like pych, or English. Or possibly your extremely smart, but high IQ people don't usually sign up to become Israeli cannon fodder.
>>
>>24860285
You have to actually go get the PHD too.
>>
>>24860778
Biology, Physiology, or Sociology?
And what is an applicable situation to apply that to? Is it like momentary pleasure vs experience gained from that pleasure? i'm confused as to how a person's cognition/beliefs could be compared to the physical.
>>
Anybody else on the verge of getting kicked out?
At this point it's a foregone conclusion for me, not sure what I'm going to do afterwards.
>>
>>24860795

You would be surprised how many guys I served with that either had Masters already or finished one while they were in. Of course, the military has its fair share of mouth breathing retards, but there are quite a few intelligent people, even in the infantry (liable to get your guys fucking killed if you are a dumb squad leader). If you look at fields like SIGINT or CI/HUMINT (what I did), the majority of people are pretty intelligent.
>>
tfw this >>24860835

**pepe.png**
>>
>>24856732

>presentation has to be about a social psychological topic applied withing a human-technological interaction related context

That's literally r9k, bro.
>>
>>24860848

Also, the difficulty of the classes is irrelevant. Sure, not all of my classes are upper level right now, but I'm still continuing the same track I was before I enlisted. The most important thing is just fucking starting the work as soon as it is assigned, and if you don't understand it getting help.
>>
>>24860833
Philosophy.
It was primarily related to eating food. The argument is that a person's ethical cognitions i.e. beliefs, largely shape the amount of pleasure or enjoyment an individual receives from eating food, while the physical sensation plays a much smaller role in how we form our preferences for foods. I screwed up by conflating "enjoyment" with "pleasure" and used pleasure instead of enjoyment in my argument, so it was all sorts of fucked up.
The author was trying to imply that if you eat food that has been prepared in an unethical way, and you enjoy it, then you must not really find the way it was prepared or made unethical. Basically the argument was in favor of the idea that taste preference is more influential than the taste sensation in determining our enjoyment of foods, and in opposition to the idea that the ethical and aesthetic properties of food are independent, i.e. taste sensation is the only thing that influences our taste (preference.)
I was agreeing with the author's argument, but disagreeing with the way she went about making her point.
>>
>>24860845
This is always my problem like there are jobs out there that don't require a degree and aren't shit but aren't in the job listings.

There has to be some job that is pretty much if you figure out how to do it you can.
>>
>>24860904
>the argument was in favor of the idea that taste preference
Should be
>the argument was in favor of the idea that ethical cognition/beliefs
JUST
>>
File: Pepe Nuke.jpg (66 KB, 701x734) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Nuke.jpg
66 KB, 701x734
My woes all started from the very beginning of the semester, so I guess I'll start from there:
>think I'm gonna be ultra-productive this semester
>6 classes though
>gradually begin getting lazier and lazier
>think I can get away with skipping classes
>do shit on exams
>well I'll just do really well on finals
>blow entire time studying for finals on a math course that I am in danger of failing
>don't know jack shit for rest of my classes
>completely blow off studying for the rest of them
>don't think I failed any classes this semester but my gpa just fucking sank
>mfw I'm a fucking idiot
>mfw you cannot be a lazy jack off in college or you'll pay for it
at least there's next semester to start anew
>>
>>24860614
im in a similar situation except im in calc 1. Someone I miraculously almost passed the placement exam and got really close to placing into calc by 1 point. So i got it wavered because it was a difference of one point for me to take the class. Flip to now, im not passing the class cause im fucking retarded or something despite studying for hours. Its not the algebra or trig though...So im about to retake this shit at a different campus and who knows if they'll waiver to take the class again...
>>
>>24860904
>The author was trying to imply that if you eat food that has been prepared in an unethical way, and you enjoy it, then you must not really find the way it was prepared or made unethical.
That's really dumb, did you mention Nazi experiments. I mean food is food, knowledge is knowledge just because how it got there is unpleasant doesn't mean it cant be used for a greater good. Like a reformed drug addict who only found his passion due to being jailed and rehabbed it's not like he enjoys the thought of him having a drug addiction.

Were you supposed to be able to easily rip into this?
>>
File: feces.jpg (63 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
feces.jpg
63 KB, 512x512
>gave up like 3-4 weeks ago
>had saved some money on bank account so I can repeat the year if I don't have to pay and sustain myself until then (Europe tbhf)
>failed to get a dorm but not gonna happen if I can repeat it

Who else fucked by poor decision making here? At least I don't have anxiety for finals at all, good grief.
>>
>grad school, accounting
>last 3 weeks I've been losing hair because of stress
>pull off what should be straight B's
>semester is winding down, only a few things to do
>urge to give a shit dwindling
>>
>>24860932
>Its not the algebra or trig though
then what is it? The calculus part of calculus is the easiest.
>>
File: ohshit.gif (983 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.gif
983 KB, 250x141
>>24860924
are you me, anon?
I graduated with a 2.8 and got into grad school at the same university. Now I have a literal 3.0 because if I get any lower, I fail out.

>horrible student
>only person in family to go to grad school
>mfw
>>
>>24860916
Finding jobs at all is the problem. I'm not even sure where to start looking. All my past jobs have been from co-op and those type of jobs all require degrees.
>>
>>24859579
kek I leave uni with 28/29 and still have to do 2 more years teaching practice until I'm allowed to work as a teacher
>>
>>24860970
I should have mentioned Nazis for the extra edge factor, but I did also mention drug addiction/usage, as well as the fact that many of our aversions to certain foods stem from physical/mental stimuli that are genetically encoded within us as a form of self-preservation.
>Were you supposed to be able to easily rip into this?
Maybe? Things that seem very straight-forward have a tendency to be anything but with that class. The professor has actively shot down any attempt I've made to imply that ethics tend to be very conditional and he's one of those that is really into himself. Granted he's probably more philosophically knowledgeable than I will be for the foreseeable future, but it still is frustrating to be cock-blocked at every turn because it doesn't conform to his ethical worldview.
>>
>>24861028
I mean like there has to be some job that isn't retail available. Either self started or someone need someone to learn X and you say okay ill start figure it out.

>>24861053
>The professor has actively shot down any attempt I've made to imply that ethics tend to be very conditional
The existence of cultural influence is really easy to prove how can he deny that?
>>
>>24856498
whats it on? what region?
>>
I just got my insurance card. How do I choose a doctor that will prescribe me adderall? Or do I need a legit diagnosis first?
>>
>>24859330
I've wanted to for a while, I was even looking at particular plots of land. My top choice was a 100 acre plot in Kentucky that was next to a river, was a mix of woods and fertile farm land, had streams and springs on site, and was somewhat isolated, but not too much. I also spent time researching different aspects of farming, homesteading, and traditional building. But I let my mom talk me out of buying it, oh well.
>>
>>24858780

I was wondering how the hell she has such proper back posture when she's such a nervous wreck?

Were her parents Victorian richfags who made her walk around with books on her head every day?
>>
File: usrs.jpg (25 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
usrs.jpg
25 KB, 512x397
>that kid that always chimes in after the professor
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 800x600
>assigned a group essay worth 20% of the final grade
>I can tell my group mates are retarded
>write my own essay without contacting them
>ask the professor if I can submit mine and be assessed separately from them, she says yes
>A+
>they get a C
>>
>>24861130
You need i diagnosis like every 6 months it's annoying basically look up they symptoms make sure to mention that it's effecting your life heavily. "Some nights i spend starting at my pencil not doing the essay due the next day" etc etc
>>
File: this is relevant.png (68 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
this is relevant.png
68 KB, 540x304
>>24861100
>The existence of cultural influence is really easy to prove how can he deny that?
I think he compares the ethics of a given culture with the universal ethics he might believe in, and says that while it might have been socially acceptable at the time, it is still morally wrong according to the moral ethics of the world. I dunno. He's one of those professors that doesn't even say what he believes, only that in any given instance you're wrong or right. He's also so damn smug and condescending.
He was still an enjoyable professor though and I enjoyed the class, just frustrated with the fact that I probably bombed the exam with flying colours.
>>
>>24861130
I dont know why adderall is so hyped among students. It's not meant to be used regularly. If you do it will make you sick, sleep deprived and anxious.

It's only good for a few days at the time.
>>
>all these retards not taking the time to study
>try to study last minute
>normies meme about this too

feels good tbqh that i have a better work ethic than probably half the population
>>
File: goat.jpg (16 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
16 KB, 320x480
>tfw need xanax script
stress killin me f.a.m.
>>
>>24861181
>moral ethics of the world
citation needed, yeah professors are like that

>>24861190
>sick, sleep deprived and anxious
only if you don't know how to do it well except for the anxious part but it's fine you just keep to yourself most of the time.

Also taking it everyday assures you focus and assures you don't fall asleep until ~14 hours later sleep medication if needed. It's great dude.
>>
>>24859671
go lay some bricks, faggot.
>>
>>24861259
>only if you don't know how to do it wel
>do it well
Dude there is only one way of 'doing' it. No need to be pretentious.

Also, I take dextroamphetemine which might be slightly different, but from what I understand is that Adderall only has more side effects.

It's as stupid as using benzos every day. But go ahead and do it, idc. Just warning you.
>>
>>24857995

I bet he is also a robot and is too anxious to mark papers properly or on time.

> Be instructor in some shitty university
> entire class filled mostly with chads
> marking season is coming up, chads are all giving in their shitty worthless papers
> there is nothing to mark, it's all copypasta unresearched asspull bullshit compiled at the last minute so they have more time to fuck their thundercunt girlfriends.
> I just want to stay home and watch my chinese little girl cartoons
> Have to force myself to pretend to be normal every single class.
> Every paper reminds me of chad and makes me sick to my stomach
> Last thing I did was the rough drafts, some shut-in just wrote down a bunch of facts.
> How the fuck am I supposed to mark this, I'm supposed to give marks for argumentation.
> Decide to give him a heads-up, he seems ok.
> Still all the chad final drafts left.
> Barely started so far, the marks are already due.
> Too anxious to even start, I know I'm just going to keep putting this off until the last possible second
> I hate this fucking job
>Every day all day until you like it.

JUST
>>
>>24861321
what i mean by doing it well is basically taking your medicine and eating breakfast which takes away 90% of the side effects and either know how to deal with the come down, have sleeping medication, or know to drink lots of water if it's vyvance.

It's manageable
>>
File: 1445565655997.png (3 KB, 512x448) Image search: [Google]
1445565655997.png
3 KB, 512x448
>>24860924
fuck anon are you me?

>pulling low Cs in all classes
>every final has the chance to make or break my grade
>blow off studying until the night before on each
>don't know how well I did and have two weeks to be kept in the dark consumed with anxiety
>>
>>24859907

It doesn't, but you will still likely be torn a new asshole.
>>
I have literally never studied for an exam and it's senior year now. I think I'm doing college right

Straight Bs
>>
>>24861400
Why pick a useless major?
>>
>>24860116

>the last

you mean, like, ever?
>>
File: rapefedora.png (164 KB, 358x344) Image search: [Google]
rapefedora.png
164 KB, 358x344
>>24861400
>>24861409
in b4 >electrical engineering XD
>>
>>24859579
meh 25y/o freshman in uni
>>
>>24861400
lol why the fuck would anyone be proud of straight B's that's a 3.0
>>
>put a few days of work into an essay paper
>get a low to high B on them
>bullshit my final essay which I waited to work on until 6 hours before it was due
>100 percent, compliment from my professor

what the fug
>>
File: utried.png (124 KB, 600x570) Image search: [Google]
utried.png
124 KB, 600x570
>assignment due in 4 hours
>havent started
hehehehehehehe
>>
>Two take home exams due Monday
>Finished one last night doing the other tonight
>Last exam i have to make a mock power point with the discussion of what I would say in the note section

Grad school wew
>>
File: 1449009513744.jpg (171 KB, 800x696) Image search: [Google]
1449009513744.jpg
171 KB, 800x696
>>24861149

>that kid that sits in the front of the class and keeps asking slightly off tangent questions to look smart and inquisitive when they're really just taking time away from class
>even the professor gets tired of their shit by the end of the semester
>>
>>24861497
used to do this, realized i shouldn't. Still hits hard when i see people doing it because i feel the embarrassment they are one day going to feel.

Also it's not the questions that are the worst it's the random stories and factoids that people interject when the teacher wants to move on.
>>
>>24861002
either silly mistakes or how the retarded the test were set up in that class. On my last exam literally 12 questions, get one 1 wrong even though most of work is correct, i get no partial credit or anything.Just like that down to a fucking 90%. and the question wasnt that long though, just a limit problem. I'd rather have a 30 question exam than a 15 question....JUST im just retarded.
>>
Failing classes and shitposting instead.
>>
>reading manga in class
I saw some kid do this so I cringed internally for him. It looked like Nisekoi or something.
>>
File: 1448859842726.gif (600 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
1448859842726.gif
600 KB, 500x708
Post music you listen to while studying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVYvfimTtoQ
>>
>>24861400

>proud of paying money to be mediocre

that's the spirit

im sure that attitude will get you tons of jobs
>>
>>24861651
college students HATE nisekoi but can't stop reading it
>>
>>24861774

>normies now read enough manga to develop such nuanced attitudes to specific titles as love-hate.

Well, that's it for me, I guess.
>>
So I'm probably gonna fail 2 classes. Wat do?
>>
>>24861720
>GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-pDs5Bw8js

>Weeb shit because i don't listen to the lyrics because i can't
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0gB-xk3IqY&list=PL18F216634676A0D5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJl627eI_7E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FXgF5ZrfOw

>Noise Shoegaze
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx7kTHuDPPI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofIgDmr4sNI - a bit hard to get into

>The only EDM i can listen to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2LOxX9OynU - Future Funk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgoEPIIZcRs - DJ Shadow house/ turntablism/ sterophonics or whatever it's called

If i'm on add medicine i can listen to pretty much anything that's not new and exciting to me like currently going through Late registration and Gaslight Killer again
>>
>wake up this morning
>realize I have a presentation due in 2 while fooling around in the web portal
>ohshit
>hit the Powerpoints
>make a bunch of slides covering the report
>half-ass the presentation with my equally forgetful partner
>get away with it relatively well
>people who prepared actually presented worse shit
>>
>>24861891
1) Cry
2) Break it to your parents that you're failing the classes then cry some more after the fallout
3) Take some sleeping pills and sleep
4) Figure out a way to make up for the failed courses that doesn't involve falling into a deep depression, you'd be merely shooting yourself in the foot
>>
File: 1448284155112.jpg (228 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
1448284155112.jpg
228 KB, 1280x640
>>24861894
>>24861720

Thanks. Will have a listen.

I like chiptune, it relaxes me so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP1mczaq3zo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvfeL9vbfd4
>>
Good thing I masturbate all of the time otherwise my wrist and finger muscles would have given in while I completed my 2-hour long 100% short answer anthropology final exam that I would have been unable to finish if I didn't start half-assing my answers an hour in. At 3:30 I gotta do it again for history. End me please
>>
>>24861891
Realize that it's a minor setback and focus on how to do better next time. Make plans that will ensure it doesn't happen next semester and carry them out.
>>
Should I apply to be a monitor of Calc 1 or Linear Algebra?
>>
>>24861907
Figuring this out too, was assigned a projects with a single partner for the first project of the year, did good on it kind of half assed it.

Final project groups of 4 another group gets assigned basically the same topic that we did last time, does less research then we did between 4 people and does just as well.
>>
>>24861891
You have failed where most people have succeeded like normal human beings. Give up.
>>
>>24861932
Good suggestions.

Spanish I can take online

This other class I'll have to retake, biggest dick on campus when it comes to grading and a lot of people fail

Haven't told parents yet though
>>
>>24861968
either one would work you don't need to do shit for those except look like you're somewhat comitent, you might have calculus down better since it was taught to you later
>>
>>24861894
>sterophonics
you mean Plunderphonics
>>
>>24861995
should have gone to CC, classes are cheap as fuck. I just tanked my calculus 1 class but its only $300 or less. and The fail doesnt impact my GPA at all. Just have to retake to continue on with my major.FUCK uni
>>
>>24861335
Nah she's just an old granny who is being held on by the college because no one else wants the job. I had to help her get outta class once because she forgot to eat and had only a pot of coffee.
>>
>>24862041
Noice,calc it is
>>
>>24859907
Shouldve compared them to all ethnicities instead just white people.
>>
>>24861422
undergrad
I still have to get a masters and phd
>>
>>24860098
Only give out your notes to qt's not faggots
>>
>>24860614
You need calc for computer science too.
>>
>>24862407
looks like it's only necessary for the third year Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis, numerical methods, Introduction to the Theory of Computing, and Operating Systems meaning if i had to take those i would be able to take everything again without falling behind. so it's still a plan.
>>
>>24861397
>>24862324

I wrote it this morning so I'm a little groggy. I'm rewriting the two paragraphs to be less awkward.
>>
>>24862407
You need calculus for literally everything, so many things just make sense once you understand what it is all about, it's the single most important thing in mathematics that isn't completely basic.
>>
Who /multiple project finals/ here? I sometimes wish I could just take a test instead, it's be less work.
>>
>>24860924
Could be worse anon. I did the same but, I might have to pay the army back for losing my scholarship and contract.

On the bright side, I might have the chance to fulfill my dream of learning gunsmithing
>>
Thought I failed two subjects but somehow passed and kept credit average, feelsgudman
>>
>>24859121
yes. i had a teacher once who had fill in the blank word for word from book. google whole question. whole sentence appears in google books with blank included. Grade A achieved.
>>
File: donald_trump7.jpg (214 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump7.jpg
214 KB, 620x412
>3000 word essay due on January 25th
>did 1024 words today

cool
>>
Literally just stopped going to school for 2 weeks now.
Failing 2 classes and barely passing my other 2.

I just don't know anymore
Its like I don't have the energy anymore.
>>
File: 1438148725679.jpg (54 KB, 618x619) Image search: [Google]
1438148725679.jpg
54 KB, 618x619
>77 on my last test
>what I got wrong was from me not paying close enough attention to the directions and adding a small thing to the answer
>I'm in CC and this will probably fuck up my 3.8 GPA and make it so I will never be able to transfer to a good uni
K I L L M E
I
L
L
M
E
>>
>>24863559
I was in your position, so listen to me when I tell you that you must fight it. You need to do your work and go to class. You're going to regret not doing it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>24859176
Try and English degree, nerd. I have to be social and shit.
>>
>>24857489
yes me too. never studied in my life. graduated 3.9 gpa double major.
>>
>tfw doing finals from previous years and constantly fucking up
>tfw you are unmotivated and too lazy to study

I need adderall for next semester. I can meme a 3.8 this semester by gaming the grading system but if I want the 4.0 I'm gonna need to try hard
>>
Is it just me or is lack of personal discipline/longterm thinking epidemic in this particular generation?
>>
>Finally start to catch up on notes for my intellectual property module
>Really find it genuinely interesting, so interesting I even have questions
>Email the lecturer, he answers straight away
>Assignment is due in January so have plenty of time
>Feel on top of the world
So this is what I was meant to do all this time.
>>
>start of semester
>full of hope and energy
>turn in all homework, do all project, do excellent on tests
>challenge of life comes up
>start falling behind in coursework and never recover
>end up dropping 2-3 letter grades in the last month of the semester and barely scraping by
>have to drop some classes
>failed my first class in my entire life last year
I honestly want to drop out but I can't help but think it might be the biggest mistake of my life.
>>
>>24859987
>interacting with niggers
that's what you get, dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1289787961745.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1289787961745.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
I need advice fellow robots...Should I drop out of university.

>1st semester
>2/6 are terribad lecturers
>Already dropped 1 class
>Struggling with the other class...That class happens to be important part of my major.
>Semester exam is close...
>Still clueless...
>I have 300 A4 sized pages, for that particular subject to read because my inept lecturer never explains the material which we are studying.
>Only 24 hours a day.
>Half a day wasted in classes and traveling.

I don't know if I can make it...
>>
>>24863982
> in this particular generation
Oh yeah those baby boomers really planned ahead their generation was great, and those ww1 babies really were way better then us, and the turn of the 20th centuries babies were way smarter.

Yeah no. for one the world is constantly getting better in terms of civil rights and cultural movements like that. Yes things might not be as hard anymore might so we might as well bring back segregation so we can motivate black people again because difficulty is what makes people successful i guess. Two ironically education is at the hardest it has ever been, your parents learned less in high school then you did and there was a lot less to study in college when they did (if they did). Third jesus no, the 60's was the hippie movement the epitome of not planning ahead. 80's most drugs were way more popular and the consequences were not known hence the heroin chick being a thing. And lastly think about it, your parents smoked because they though it was good for them, they didn't have the ability to figure out if it was or not. Meanwhile in the age of mass communications we are a generation of people who can fact check yourself and grew up doing so. Your parent's have a view of the world from the Tv , what they read (this generation reads 6x the amount they did), and what was around them. We are the kids with the most potential to do great things and in ways we are. Inventing things is at an all time high, rates of people graduation college is at an all time high. We aren't that bad comparatively.
>>
File: pizza shoppe.jpg (76 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
pizza shoppe.jpg
76 KB, 720x720
>Have fuckloads of missing work I never did
>Just ordered an extra large pizza to power through it all in a day or two and hopefully somehow pass my classes

Wish me luck robots
>>
>>24861473
Happened to me like 2 weeks ago with a 10 page paper.
>>
>>24864392
But the pizza is just going to make you sleepy. It's like the worst energy food ever.
>>
>>24861894
>toe
good taste anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyTgJjX3I_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlZPaoDLBDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp4OCa1OKi4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNcXo7_b9M4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj7PCyY2fkY
>>
>tfw never learned study skills
>>
>tfw piece of shit that didnt do shit in HS but still got straight A's
>tfw first year mech e
>tfw millimeters close to not passing Calc 1
>fucking
>Calc
>1
>been studying all day for final tomorrow
>still getting all the practice final questions wrong
>mfw

I'm not cut out to be an engineer, robots
>>
>>24861894
>DJ Shadow house/ turntablism/ sterophonics or whatever it's called
How about "hip hop"?
>>
>>24865336
That's bullshit, all of it.
The only way to study where it works is to sit down at 9am and sit until 2am the next day, taking breaks as needed, but actually spending the time studying instead fucking around like I am right now.

>>24866298
You should ace Calc, it's the most important course involving mathematics in everything that isn't mathematics.
>>
File: 1424654489323.png (19 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
1424654489323.png
19 KB, 509x411
>tfw 90% sure im going to fail my regular math class
>It makes sense un class but when I actually have tobtake quizes and exams, it all leaves even if i study
Im just about to consider this class a lost cause
>>
>>24866463
How much time do you spend per week working on math outside of class?
>>
>>24855835
Women's studies originally
>>
I fucked up and took all my gen reqs at the beginning of college. Now all I have left are science classes that not only are hard and boring but that are fuck pre reqs for each other. I literally can't take more than 2 or three classes a semester cause I need to pass the fucking class first. HOW'D I FUCK UP THIS BAD. I'M SO FUCKING BEHIND, I'M SUPPOSED TO GRADUATE NEXT YEAR AND ITS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE. I'm at fucking 70 credits senior year Its gonna take forever to get the next 50
>>
File: FB_IMG_1444252956301.jpg (22 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444252956301.jpg
22 KB, 500x333
>>24864625
Explain why that's true
>>
First semester freshman, here. Im honestly not sure if I want to continue the major i took. Is it better to change it to undecided or just stick with it?
>>
I've got a week to learn all the trigonometric things involved with precalculus but khan academy only works with vectors and matrices. What's a good site for math that will teach me about trigonometry?
>>
>had french exam today
>thought it was on friday
>didn't study a word
jesus christ, I'm fucked
>>
>>24867066
I'll teach you.
A triangle has three angles.
If you add all those angles you get 180 degrees C or 453.15 degrees K, I don't know how many degree Fahrenheit it is and I don't really care.
Anyway, the sides of any triangle with one angle equal to 363.15 degrees K have three defined relations between their sides, those are called sine, cosine and tangent.

You can go look that shit up if you like, it's got to do with circles and shit.

And basically that's all you need to know.
>>
I'm on my last year, writing my thesis and I'm almost considering dropping it because not only I don't have the strength anymore I'm also working full time and already earning enough to live comfortably even though I barely started

not to mention that my career has little to do with my studies
>>
>>24867155
OK now how do i find the verticle asymptote of a function? Do I have to divide the variable by 0
>>
>>24867276
Think.
I'm not gonna do your homework for you.
What does the limit of the function have to be in a point where it has a vertical asymptote and what have to be after that point?
>>
>>24857661
>withdraw 2 weeks b4 final
u w0t
>>
>>24867276
set x equal to zero
>>
Im learning computer networking at a tech high school outside the us. I failed my freshman year because i slacked in the first semester. Here if you fail a subject you fail everything. I was getting fucked by mathematics and coding. Studied for like three months to pass the exams, still failed these two subjects. Now im repeating my freshman year, got almost 90% of my coding classes but still failed maths, even though i studied during the whole year constantly and consistently. Seriously how the fuck do I study maths? I fucking hate trigonometry, this shit sucks ass, I passed everything else with ease but now im getting fucked again. And if I am unable to pass it this year I will drop out and will have to go a shitty high school. I'm 18 btw.
>>
>Decided on a whim to email uni counselling service and set up appointment today
>Initial appointments set up within 10 days
>Uni ends for the year in 10 days
fuck this

I have 2 pieces of coursework to hand in within the following week and a French test that I need to study a lot for and my emotional state is kinda fucked
eeeeeeh
>>
>tfw had 3.8 going into this semester
>my gpa has already dropped to a 3.55
>have one more final, a 75 in the class so far
If my gpa drops below a 3.5, I won't be able to afford to go to college anymore.
I don't want to have to ask for full time hours at my mcjob.
>>
File: tumblr_ndo4s3xQln1qlpyreo6_1280.jpg (112 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndo4s3xQln1qlpyreo6_1280.jpg
112 KB, 597x519
>have to turn in this last assignment before midnight
>only have a final tomorrow that I need to get 40% on to get an A in that class
>feel completely unmotivated

Jesus fuck, just let it end already.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.