[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck This decade will be remembered as the 80s were and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 43552345.png (189 KB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
43552345.png
189 KB, 450x472
Holy fuck

This decade will be remembered as the 80s were and all we're doing is shitposting on /r9k/ instead of rocking man buns, riding hoverboards, and bumping to The Weeknd

What the fuck man
>>
>Live in decade of decedence and sex
>Too fat to be of interest to any decent looking women
>Too lazy to get unfat to experience the decade where its easiest to be a Chad
All the faggots here whine about Chad and how the world is full of degenerate slut women and don't realize that right now it is easier than ever to be considered alpha enough to bang most chicks out there. Lie when she asks about politics, don't admit you jack it to waifus and if u arent 300+ pounds you get to bang freely.

Right now girls that are 7.5/10 and less have society expecting them to bang as many dudes as they can, including manlets. Every story here is the same
>find gril
>gril asks if i like the darkies
>tell truth and say I hate niggers
>no sex feelsbad.jpg

Makes me jealous that I am the bloated carcass kind of neet rather than the unappealing rat-weasel small kind of neet. Because right now, not being major fat means sex, fun and whatever else there is all you have to do is lie if you are a crazy /pol/ster or just be vague if you are a crazy lefty. Super jealous man.
>>
>>24882313
>all you have to do is lie or be vague
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (312 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
312 KB, 601x595
>>24882161
Trends from the 80s were shit. Trends from the 10s are shit.

FUCK OFF NORMIE
>>
>>24882161
I'm too old bro. I was already 21 when this decade started.
>>
>>24882331
Yeap women suck now. They bang til they are used up and then settle down. So be the fucker banging them. You obviously arent gonna find a real catch in todays climate but so many people here deny themselves of sex because the people around them arent partners. Well, you aint gonna find a partner you will just find a bitch likely who has had one or two sexual partners before and bang her. Repeat this until you find something tolerable enough to get into a long term relationship with. If you don't ever find that person then at least you are getting your dick wet.
>>
>>24882378
I agree but not just any guy can be the guy who bangs all the chicks either.
>>
File: 1449683738535.jpg (48 KB, 400x477) Image search: [Google]
1449683738535.jpg
48 KB, 400x477
>>24882313
never lie about dem darkies, bretheren
>>
>>24882337

Everyone in the last decade missed the 80s so much

Everyone in the 2030s will miss the 2010s so much and you'll remember how pathetic you were for not wearing pic related shirts and not getting a GF wearing tight black yoga pants and rocking denim vests

Just let that sink in for a bit
>>
File: 234123431.jpg (133 KB, 1000x909) Image search: [Google]
234123431.jpg
133 KB, 1000x909
>>24882450

Forgot pic related
>>
File: file.png (253 KB, 335x512) Image search: [Google]
file.png
253 KB, 335x512
>>24882450
Oh yeah, the people NOT following the trends are going to be the ones who feel pathetic for sure...
>>
>>24882539

>1985
>Not rocking a mullet while fucking a bitch

you are so sad anon
>>
>>24882429
Unless you aren't retarded you do. Shit all it takes to be considered Chad is to not be a cunt caught up in race. If she rags on cops, you rag on cops. Destroy her cunt then end the relationship.

Also you're a fag.
>>
>>24882721
Mullets looked like shit, just like manbuns look like shit.
>>
>>24882756

>2015
>Not rocking man buns

Be the example your dad was. He was rocking the mullet and fucking your mom while bumping Forgiener. Do the same, rock a man bun and fuck a bitch to Byson Tiller
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.