[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Learning how to function outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: dsfsf.png (673 KB, 738x551) Image search: [Google]
dsfsf.png
673 KB, 738x551
Is there any website or blog or anything that can teach me how to function as a healthy person?

I turned 23 years old a few days ago and realized I've never gone shopping for clothes ever. All my clothes are christmas presents or stuff my older brother left at home when he moved.

I would like to know how often I should clean the bathroom or change my bed sheets

I don't have any way to tell when things are beyond acceptable since I can pretty much stand living in messy conditions.

>Trashcan completely full
>Should have taken a shower long ago
>hogging 50% of the house's kitchenware
>Clothes all over the floor

I feel like I've been living inside a cave forever and my mom never taught me how to function as a regular human being
>>
File: 1444931265068.jpg (19 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
1444931265068.jpg
19 KB, 400x550
Hi friend! A friendly failed normie here to help.

I don't know of any blogs as such but I'll offer any advice I can.

>Trashcan completely full

Best to get this out now. Do you know when your local council garbage truck comes? Find this out and act accordingly.

Sheets should be cleaned weekly and bathrooms maybe every 2 weeks.

>Should have taken a shower long ago

at least once a day. Just because you can't smell it doesn't mean other people can't.

>hogging 50% of the house's kitchenware

How so? Do you mean leaving cps and plates in your room or like keeping the cutlery in a locked draw? Elaborate

.>Clothes all over the floor

Best to get into a habit of cleaning as you go. Either clean it all in a marathon session or commit to cleaning 30 things off your floor a day. Can't do that? do 5. Consistency is what matters.

Have any more questions just shoot.
>>
>>24878376
Your advise is shit
>>
File: ga.jpg (177 KB, 1280x693) Image search: [Google]
ga.jpg
177 KB, 1280x693
>>24878376
>How so? Do you mean leaving cps and plates in your room or like keeping the cutlery in a locked draw? Elaborate
I tend to bring cups and plates with me and then they accumulate and I feel kinda bad when I take it all down and realize there are 15 cups, 10 plates and a bunch of spoons/forks when I start washing them

>Have any more questions just shoot.
How often should I change the bed sheets/mop the floor/cut my hair?

Thanks for the advice anon
>>
>>24878269
best bet is to just not give a shit friendo
>>
Is it normal to wear the same clothes for 2 months at home? I don't wear them outside, just when I'm with my parents. Mom yells at me if I fill the laundry basket too often because she thinks it's a waste of water.
>>
File: 1445664322551.jpg (212 KB, 1024x1398) Image search: [Google]
1445664322551.jpg
212 KB, 1024x1398
>>24878482

>Cups 'n' plates
Again, it's about the habit of cleaning as you go. Start now, get some stuff out of your room

>How often should I change the bed sheets/mop the floor/cut my hair?

Bed sheets = weekly
mop the floor = monthly but vacuum/sweep weekly
Haircut = depends on gender, hair type, and how trendy you are. I find 5 weeks to be good for me.

Happy to help. What's your living situation at the moment?
>>
>how to function outside
>lists indoor problems
and they're all just basic hygiene problems. Just clean them if they really bother you, the more decent normies won't give a shit either unless your house is ridiculously dirty and your clothes looks autistic.
>>
File: 00820214_.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
00820214_.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
>>24878545
I meant something like "learning to function like an average person"

I have outdoors questions too but those are too many to put them in the OP.

I went to the bank for the first time a few weeks ago and it has been nothing but new experiences for me this year.

>>24878542
>Happy to help. What's your living situation at the moment?

I used to stay at home all the time but things got out of hand in my country and it was time to get a job and help my mom.

Even though I can defend myself when it comes to interacting with people thanks to 4chan and TV. Many things are new to me as I'm diving into the world of adult responsibilities and common things adults are supposed to do.

I feel like Brendan Fraser in Blast from the Past
>>
>>24878615
I don't know how to use a bank either. Most online financial literacy courses are shit too. Anyway, normies aren't the mythical creature r9k made them out to be. The problems you listed are very common among normies too.
>>
File: 1445674853393.jpg (392 KB, 1200x814) Image search: [Google]
1445674853393.jpg
392 KB, 1200x814
>>24878615

>things got out of hand in my country and it was time to get a job and help my mom.

Doing God's work there, anon.

It's not rocket science, anon. I'm sure you'll make it. Just keep on organized and keep asking questions. You'll do fine.
>>
>>24878529
If you don't wash them, no it's not normal. If you wash them, yes it's okay but you should still change them for aesthetic purposes.

You should wash them at least once a week, and you underwear once in two days.

Not this guy>>24878376 btw.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.