[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /r9k/ feel about women who smoke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: smoking.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
smoking.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
How does /r9k/ feel about women who smoke?
>>
>>24875578
Many of the views I hold are nearly the opposite of those held by your average, or stereotypical, robot.

That said, I would have zero issues with becoming involved with a woman who smokes because of the other traits that tend to be associated with such women; those traits being ones commonly assigned to a rebellious person.

Now, there are many things I dislike about and views I disagree with that are held by counterculture types. My reason for preferring an "alternative" girl is that I don't actually know many. Or any.

Therefore, if I am to hypothetically submit myself to the whims of a woman, I would prefer it to be one that I wouldn't find insufferably boring, if only because each new flaw would be a discovery in and of itself for me. Of course, such a girl would inevitably find me uninteresting (but what woman wouldn't?) as I lack nearly every trait the average woman wants in a man plus the additional traits that counterculture girls seek in a partner.

tl;dr I'd hit it
>>
>>24875578
Absolutely disgusting and this is an original comment.
>>
File: 1444793236707.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444793236707.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>>24875578
Why are here fingers purple?
>>
>>24875734
this post made me laugh. youre funny anon. i love you, kisses.
>>
It honestly depends, If she goes through a pack a week, yeah. But if it's two packs a day, she reeks of cigarettes, kissing her is like putting my mouth in an ashtray, then yes. I gotta take what I can get, I can't just blow off pussy like chad
>>
>>24875578
I smoke alot of weed. I'd prefer a partner who doesn't but doesn't mind that I do, because two people with the same habit leads to fighting and bullshit. As far as cigarettes, I could give a shit. T B H I could really give a fuck about either at this point I'm so desperate.
>>
Smoking fetishist here. Sexiest thing a woman can do.
>>
>>24875578
Absolutely unattractive, not to mention harmful to hers and everyone around her's health.
>>
If she smells and tastes like cigarette and makes everything around her do so as well then it's offputting
>>
>>24875578
>How does /r9k/ feel about women who smoke?

Same as anyone else who smokes, they are trash.
>>
File: 1449638593589.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1449638593589.gif
146 KB, 300x375
>>24875578
yeah, I'd definitely trust a woman who doesn't have the willpower to quit smoking not to fall on 12 dicks on her way to the mailbox.
>>
>>24875734
>>24875578
No really why ARE her fingers purple?
>>
my gf and i both smoke. her more me. it's cool.
>>
Absolutely vile, literally the most pleb tier behaviour possible, except for perhaps vaping.
>>
>>24875578
I'd feel bad, being addicted to any substance is a sign of a weak will, which is pretty closely related to infidelity and dishonesty, which are two traits I hate. Plus, every smoker chick I've ever known drinks way too fucking much, or binge drinks at least, which is a terrible trait, having to look after a girl who's too drunk to stand and is about to throw up, but is still coming onto you is absolutely miserable, super drunk people are shit.

I also fucking hate the smell of cigarettes, and I can't imagine anything worse than kissing someone who constantly smokes.

Also, before someone posts pics of attractive girls smoking, those girls are models, and if they're even actually smoking and it's not just edited in, they'd look better not smoking.
>>
>>24875578
Absolutely great, cause then I can smoke with her.
>>
>>24876002
theyre painted. shes going for the zombie look.
>>
>>24875945
smokin' roastie detectived.

>>24876002
she lost blood circulation to her fingers from smoking too much. Nicotine constricts your blood vessels.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.