[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a Big 5 personality type test. Take it and report yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 41
File: 1438637879252.jpg (80 KB, 550x542) Image search: [Google]
1438637879252.jpg
80 KB, 550x542
This is a Big 5 personality type test. Take it and report your results.

http://similarminds.com/big5word.html
>>
>tfw dead thread
Type descriptions can be extremely negative by the way. Not sugar coated bullshit like in MBTI.
>>
File: RLUEI.png (43 KB, 641x404) Image search: [Google]
RLUEI.png
43 KB, 641x404
Who else /RLUEI/ here?

>tfw INFP but so bitter that all of these traits apply to me
>>
>Every other current personality system (not based on the Big 5) suffers from unproven, unclear, non-independent, and/or non-unidimensional elements. The various Jung systems (MBTI, Socionics, Kiersey, etc.) come closest in usefulness to the Global 5 (correlations can be found here), but only contain four elements. They say close to nothing about the Emotional Stability element. At least two of the four elements (Thinking/Feeling, Intuitive/Sensing) are not sufficiently unidimensional. For example, T/F covers aspects of Accommodation, Intellect, and Emotional Stability and N/S covers aspects of Intellect and Orderliness. This means a T could be an objective thinker, a selfish jerk, a stoic, or some combo of the three; there is no way to discern from the results.

MBTI btfo. Take the superior test.
>>
RLOEI RLOEI RLOEI RLOEI
IM THE FEDORA OF TYPES
>>
>>24861468
why bother? i'm completely uninteresting. just another faggot in the heard who will die unremarkable and forgotten, not any different than if id never been born

only normies get excited about these kinds of things

stop fucking up r9k with this facebook-tier shit
>>
>>24862240
>why bother?
Nobody will ever give you a good reason to do anything you stupid faggot. Stop trying to feel special by pretending you don't want to feel special.
>>
>RCOEI
>withdrawn, not wild and crazy, private, loner, not relationship obsessed, not swayed by emotions, insensitive to the needs of others, unhelpful, interested in intellectual pursuits, avoidant, does not put the needs of others ahead of self, thinks before acting, very scientific, not upset by the misfortune of strangers, avoids small talk, values solitude, private, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, unaffected by the suffering of others, calm in crisis, not easily excited, won't do much to avoid rejection, not known for generosity, not easily confused, cold, not prone to complimenting others, dislikes most people but tries to get along to minimize hostility, hard to get to know, more dominant than submissive, not easily hurt, driven by reason, influenced more by self than others, rarely worried, hard to impress, not that interested in relationships, hard to influence, not concerned about failing when trying something new, self confident, knows why they do things, not easily moved to tears, not prone to jealousy, not guided by moods

So basically, I'm a loner and a dick to others. What do I win?
>>
I work at Big 5 and today's my day off and when I saw Big 5 in your post I had a little panic attack and thought I missed work and slept through my alarm and was seeing Big 5 in my dreams as a signal to wake the fuck up and get to work.

Fuck you OP.
>>
File: big5.png (32 KB, 735x577) Image search: [Google]
big5.png
32 KB, 735x577
>>24861468
RCUAI
What does it mean?
>>
>>24862365
Scroll down or http://similarminds.com/global5/rcuai.html

You're a good loser.
>>
>>24861468
RLUAI

>feels defective, lonely, no self confidence, easily discouraged
>frequently overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, weak sense of purpose, relates to broken and discarded things

Just fuck my personality up f a m.
>>
Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCOAI
Your Primary type is Organized
>>
>>24861468
I'm confused by the first question What do they mean by "wizardly"
>>
RLOEI.
>>
>>24862586
I'm not sure either. Probably proficient. Just tick the middle box so it doesn't fuck up results.
>>
Who RLEUN here?
>>
is SLUEN bad? X(50%)L(90%)U(82%)E(90%)N(74%)
>>
RCUAI
>introverted
>disorderly
>calm
>overly kind
>intellectual

pretty accurate
>>
SLUEI.

According to them, I am a creative and independent-thinking person who isn't a kek...

...but I am also a lazy, insufferable, opinionated asshole who probably drinks too much.
>>
>>24862730

is rcaui actually supposed to be rcuai?
>>
File: Big Five.png (32 KB, 639x572) Image search: [Google]
Big Five.png
32 KB, 639x572
I had to click the middle box for a bunch of the questions because I didn't know how/what to answer, but here it is.
>>
>>24862693

If you click through the different types, every one is described as bad unless you're one of the bubbly, non-inquisitive types who just loves to go to work and social gatherings.
>>
>>24862756
Yes. Fuck. Original comment.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-09-13-49-54.png (430 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-09-13-49-54.png
430 KB, 1080x1920
I think I may have lied on the emotional stability part
>>
RLOEI, egocentric.

I get the distinct feeling that this is the INTJ of the Big 5 test.
>>
SCOEI
>>
>>24861468

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEN
Your Primary type is Reserved

Reading through the results, they were more accurate than I expected.
>>
>>24862806
http://similarminds.com/global5/g5-jung.html

This isn't perfect.
>>
>>24862730
>http://strawpoll.me/6221803
you mistyped the RLUAI one. You typed RLAUI instead.... Just a heads up, if there is a way you can edit the pole, if not, no biggie.
>>
>>24862848
Well, at least my results are consistent across tests.

I guess I'll get back to tipping my fedora.
>>
RCOAI. Description seems fairly accurate.
>>
>>24862848

INFP - RCUAI, RLUAI

just read RLUAI, sound like a bunch of beta faggots. i'm glad i'm the alpha half of INFP
>>
>>24862699
Same here, seemed pretty accurate

>favored careers: scholar, researcher or artist (also, "assassin")
>disfavored careers: anything even remotely lucrative

welp
>>
RLUEN
>overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, feels unattractive to others, lonely, not well read, socially unskilled, easily confused, discontent, attracted to things associated with sadness, socially uncomfortable, avoidant, depressed, pessimistic, feels defective, withdrawn, feels ordinary, easily offended, lower energy level, impatient, not usually happy, not well informed, does not believe in human goodness, self loathing, does not admit mistakes, not open to new experiences, moody, not known for generosity, feels victimized, selfish, loner, unambitious, unadventurous, inflexible, easily discouraged, insensitive to the needs of others, not that interested in others, dislikes crowds, driven by own personal gain, unassertive, tense, fearful, unimaginative, not that interested in relationships, uncooperative, feels incapable, dependent, doubting, not good at sports, weak sense of purpose, feels untalented, can be aggressive when hurt, easily moved to tears, quiet around strangers, acts without thinking, relates to broken and discarded things, slow to acquire skills
alrighty then
>>
File: big5test.png (67 KB, 678x605) Image search: [Google]
big5test.png
67 KB, 678x605
Fuck, i hate myself.

Being SLUEI is suffering.
>>
File: 1413393455543345.jpg (30 KB, 384x505) Image search: [Google]
1413393455543345.jpg
30 KB, 384x505
What a load of bullshit. This thread belongs on Facebook.
>>
File: Big Five RLUAI.png (23 KB, 493x345) Image search: [Google]
Big Five RLUAI.png
23 KB, 493x345
>>24862758
Well, this actually discibes me fairly accurately....
>>
>>24862858
http://strawpoll.me/6221946

I made a new poll. You can't edit strawpolls after making them.
>>
>>24863004
The one that really got me when I read the description was "relates to broken and discarded things"
>>
>wounded at the core
Right in the feels
also RLUEI btw
>>
>>24861468
RLUAI repotin
master race or something like that
>>
>>24862992
>What a load of bullshit
Kind of, but not really. Many type descriptions from other, similar types will also apply to you. Listed traits are simply things that are over-represented in people who test as a certain type- they may be traits that most people have, but your type identifies with them significantly more than average. It will also apply less to you if you're borderline on a lot of criteria.

At the same time, the Big 5 is used by actual psychologists. Shoving people into boxes depending on whether they're above or below 50% may be bullshit, but similar tests are used by professionals to get a quick sense of a patient's personality.
>>
RCOAI here

>not relationship obsessed, withdrawn, risk averse, not wild and crazy, toned down, thinks before acting, fearless, peaceful, does not like to be the center of attention, quiet, relaxed, level emotions, averse to crowds, unadventurous, punctual, non-aggressive, interested in science, patient, not easily deterred, loner, good at saving money, private, values solitude, avoids unnecessary interaction, not spontaneous, avoids small talk, positive, not overly expressive of emotions, lower energy level, calm in crisis, always knows why they do things, theistic tendencies, non-antagonistic, predictable, analytical, optimistic, not prone to jealousy, not prone to addiction, not preoccupied with appearance, unswayed by emotions, deeply moved by the misfortunes of others, usually happy, influenced more by self than others, true to themself in all circumstances, modest, finishes most things they start, always prepared, competent, focused, more responsible than pleasure seeking, socially unskilled, realistic, planner, not physically affectionate with most people, self confident
>>
>>24862303
> tells me to stop trying to feel special
> is a tripfag
>>
File: 1350026904402.JPG.GIf.EXE.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1350026904402.JPG.GIf.EXE.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>24863137
Yeah, really.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (59 KB, 497x293) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
59 KB, 497x293
who /RCOEI/ here?
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-09+at+11.21.28).png (22 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-09+at+11.21.28).png
22 KB, 480x270
>RCOEN
>ISxJ 6w5

pretty decent explanation
>>
>RCOEN
>Primary type Calm

Also a lot of the descriptors were flat out wrong. It says I should be a Banker when I don't care about money at all? The fuck?
>>
File: big5test.png (52 KB, 699x574) Image search: [Google]
big5test.png
52 KB, 699x574
>>24861468
RCUEI master race coming through
>>
File: rloan.png (23 KB, 479x270) Image search: [Google]
rloan.png
23 KB, 479x270
first RLOAN and only RLOAN itt
>>
>>24863248
I told you to stop trying to feel special by pretending you don't want to feel special, not to stop trying to feel special altogether.
>>
File: 1445539876183.png (100 KB, 352x345) Image search: [Google]
1445539876183.png
100 KB, 352x345
>>24863580
Fellow RCUEI,

Looks like we are the only two in the thread.... fuck these pleb scum.
>>
>>24862210
>>24862595
>>24862806
same, rloei and intj fairly consistently across different tests, though i have gotten intp before
i am become fedora
>>
File: 1446681954234.png (29 KB, 432x555) Image search: [Google]
1446681954234.png
29 KB, 432x555
>>24863875
I would think RCUEI and RLUEI would be the dominant types on /r9k/
lots of 'O's, that doesn't make a lot of sense considering this place isn't exactly known for people accomplishing things
>>
File: 1448984894877.jpg (26 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1448984894877.jpg
26 KB, 353x334
>>24863916
>Intj

>not the most fedora tier all across the damn board

Yeah, you should work on that judgement.
>>
>>24863987
what? i was agreeing that it is
you should work on that perception
>>
File: sage.png (32 KB, 648x601) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
32 KB, 648x601
>>24861468
Pretty shit test fa.m
Maybe if they described the words and didn't make you google every single one of them

The fuck does "wizardly" mean? So incorrect, into the >>>/trash/ it goes
>>
>>24863875
ayy lmao make that three
>>
>>24864039
>Maybe if they described the words and didn't make you google every single one of them
Do you have a third grade vocabulary? Wizardly was a shitty prompt, but other than that I thought it was mostly straightforward.
>>
File: big5personality.png (35 KB, 602x450) Image search: [Google]
big5personality.png
35 KB, 602x450
I looked at the description of this and it fits pretty well, actually. Better than those MBTI tests
>>
>>24864039
>Maybe if they described the words and didn't make you google every single one of them

I hope english isn't your first language
>>
File: Comfy.png (88 KB, 645x834) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.png
88 KB, 645x834
>>24864070
due to memeing and forgetting the pic, I know look like the retard of the group, fantastic.
>>
File: 1432406964978.jpg (59 KB, 405x481) Image search: [Google]
1432406964978.jpg
59 KB, 405x481
>>24864255
>know
well shit
>>
Extroversion |||||||||||| 46%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 54%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 64%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 56%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
>>
The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.
>>
I can't believe this site is up for over 10 years now, I remember doing those tests when I was 14 or so

also not to burst your bubble but the tests you get there give you shit. Yes, the questions come from some high-profile psychological tests that are really good tools for some tasks but raw scores are meaningless and that's what you're given. You can have 27/40 in gregariousness or whatever but it means squat until you know how the scores are set in the general population.

tl;dr, scores are not normalized and thus meaningless
>>
SLOAI

It says disfavored careers include electrical engineering... I guess I should burn my degree and quit my job to become a freelance author?
>>
I'm somewhere between scuei and rcuei. Extroversion was ~50%. Got s because I'm feeling social right now I guess, but rcuei seems to fit better.
>>
SCUEI
not afraid of doing the wrong things, does not value rules and regulations, prefers unpredictable to organized, does not accomplish work on time, needs to maintain high levels of excitement, out for own personal gain, not afraid to draw attention to self, more pleasure seeking than responsible, not bothered by disorder, retaliatory, thrives on the rush of risk taking, unpredictable, asks questions that nobody else does, often does not know what they are doing, spontaneous, first to act, not easily hurt, not apprehensive about new encounters, does not readily admit mistakes, not a perfectionist, not apologetic, disorganized, socially comfortable, outgoing, calm in crisis, fearless, atheist/agnostic tendencies, good at getting people to have fun, opinionated, not easily moved to tears, sexually immodest, adventurous, unconventional, aggressive, often late, high energy level, likes the spotlight, ambivalent about the needs of others, worry free, acts without thinking or planning, bad at saving money, selfish
Am I become Chad?
>>
avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy, does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds, depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient, avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best, discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative, socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual, low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time, does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness, ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective, fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others, unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated, does not finish many things, lower energy level, focuses on fantasies instead of reality, ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed, rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers, slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others, skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed

I just want my old life back.
>>
>>24865076
>scores are not normalized and thus meaningless
MBTI isn't normalized either. Different types have different populations.
>>
>The unsugar coated pain
>>
rloei

withdrawn, loner, moody, dislikes crowds, avoidant, not big on fun, socially unskilled, not that interested in others, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, depressed, requires lots of time alone to recharge, socially awkward, hard to get to know, feels defective, averse to change, low self confidence, dislikes small talk, dislikes touchy feely types, private, not prone to complimenting others, driven by own personal gain, pessimistic, self absorbed, indifferent to the feelings of others, does not easily forgive, inflexible, skeptical, embarrassed easily, tense, lower energy level, attracted to things associated with sadness, very suspicious of others, does not believe in human goodness, interested in intellectual pursuits, does not put the welfare of others ahead of self, lonely, not known for generosity, unadventurous, doubting, quick to judge others, discontent, hard to understand, wounded at the core, believes in a logical answer for everything, worrying, uncooperative, agnostic/atheist tendencies, has anxiety, not physically affectionate with most people, feels second place is not good enough, frustrated when people don't live up to expectations
>>
Fucking got SLUEI, is that good? It doesn't sound good reading it.
>>
File: 1448807195877.gif (714 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
1448807195877.gif
714 KB, 600x525
>>24862450
>>24862900
>>24863004
>>24863102
RLUAI famalamilias

>it wasn't always like this
>I wasn't always a beta fuck
>>
>>24863713

I got RLOAN too.

Load of bullshit though, just about every disfavored career is something I would be interested in and the only a few of the traits match up with what I'm like. It all read like I should've been born a woman desu family.
>>
got RLOEI paired with Egocentric.

Yep, I am a lovely person indeed.
>>
>>24861468
But what does it mean? famoriginalcomment
>>
>>24867310
>>24863391
use ur brain u dingus
>>
File: 1442018550349.jpg (255 KB, 702x761) Image search: [Google]
1442018550349.jpg
255 KB, 702x761
>>24861468
>mfw my PSYC final had a question which told me to list the big 5 and how I would use it to accept someone for a job from their application
>mfw I didn't study for that
>mfw I didn't study at all

JUST
>>
RCOEN ISTJ. This test is pretty shit.
Only about half of the qualities match me.
>>
>>24862077
RLUEI here, babe. I get INTP every time I take an MBTI
>>
File: RLUAI.png (22 KB, 492x289) Image search: [Google]
RLUAI.png
22 KB, 492x289
>>24861468

> Sloan RLUAI; sloan+ R|L|UaI
> primary Limbic
> R(76%)L(84%)U(74%)A(60%)I(76%)

> reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private
> lacks structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment
> worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious
> helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex)
> intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical

> In his house at RLUAI, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming
>>
File: resultss.png (178 KB, 1590x750) Image search: [Google]
resultss.png
178 KB, 1590x750
every single one of the descriptions are true
>>
File: big5.png (37 KB, 625x617) Image search: [Google]
big5.png
37 KB, 625x617
>>24867610

I often wonder how different that kind of test would be if the answers were given by family, colleagues (or friends for those who have that).

It would be interesting because answering to questions like that is difficult. Am I really super-helpful? Do they see me as selfish?

Comparing the 2 results would lessen the bias of how we see/imagine ourselves.
>>
It's so accurate I got a lump in my throat. Feels bad.
>>
>>24867653
>>24862077
Exact same. Also egocentric.

We are the most robot.
>>
File: 1449595762490.jpg (136 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449595762490.jpg
136 KB, 640x640
SLOEI
(3.1% of women; 2.2% of men)

>demanding, controlling, aggressive, retaliatory, does not forgive easily, opinionated, domineering, does not accept what others say, believes that appearances are important, likes to be the center of attention, not patient with people who annoy them, easily annoyed, quick to judge others, preoccupied with self, show off, feels you have to be tough on people to get things done, prone to addiction, not good at sports, frequently pursues impressive achievements, takes charge, competitive, frustrated and angry when people don't live up to expectations, not on good terms with everyone, second place rarely feels good enough to them, antagonistic, able to stand up for self, acts superior to others, hard to satisfy, bothered by disorder, impatient, becomes aggressive when they feel hurt, decisive, abrupt, impulsive, more dominant than submissive, finishes most things they start, desires some level of fame in their community, unable to control cravings, acts out frustrations on others, easily frustrated, can become overwhelmed by events, does not readily admit mistakes, moody, not very religious

yep, this is pretty accurate.
>>
File: 1445713935444.jpg (32 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
1445713935444.jpg
32 KB, 297x331
Extroversion |||||||||||| 50%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 42%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 70%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||| 40%
Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUAN
am i autistic?
>>
>>24867837
Your description is here >>24867751

Doesn't sound like autism to me
>>
File: fug.png (319 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
319 KB, 425x450
>RLUEI
>avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy, does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds, depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient, avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best, discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative, socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual, low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time, does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness, ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective, fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others, unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated, does not finish many things, lower energy level, focuses on fantasies instead of reality, ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed, rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers, slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others, skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed

>wounded at the core
>>
RCOEI
Egocentric reporting in
>>
>>24867917
Also RCOEI masterrace
>>
File: specialsnowflake.png (49 KB, 789x331) Image search: [Google]
specialsnowflake.png
49 KB, 789x331
tired of all these damn special snowflake threads but rate me anyways. i might get 1 (You) a thread if I'm lucky
>>
RCOAI reporting in and accurate for the most part.
>>
>>24868028
here is your (You) anon
bloxsux
>>
Global 5: sloan SCUEI; sloan+ Scu|E|I; primary Egocentric; S(68%)C(62%)U(66%)E(72%)I(70%)

Well, SCUEI is nice. It goes pretty well with ENTP.
>>
File: rcuen.jpg (363 KB, 615x603) Image search: [Google]
rcuen.jpg
363 KB, 615x603
>>24861468
not easily hurt, does not need things to add up perfectly, keeps emotions under control, spends more time in solitary activities than group activities, when ending an association - tends to stop all communication without explanation, does not readily admit mistakes, underachiever, not known for generosity, level emotions, does not care what people think, does not fit in, more logical than abstract, does not value tradition, uninterested in leadership, not impressionable, not prone to envy, values money over acceptance, not open about feelings, unproductive, values solitude, not very happy, pessimistic, plain appearance, inflexible, won't do much to avoid rejection, not afraid of doing the wrong thing, underachiever, does not accept people as they are, unable to stand up for self, slow to forgive, not that interested in others, does not care about image, not prone to giving compliments, rarely prepared, quiet around strangers, does not like touchy feely people, avoids responsibilities, avoids difficult reading material, rarely reinvents self, does not like to lead, not prone to worrying
>>
>4) wizardly

The fuck?
>>
>>24861468
RCUEI
INTP
>>
File: 1424133290620.jpg (39 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
1424133290620.jpg
39 KB, 604x403
>withdrawn, loner, moody, dislikes crowds, avoidant, not big on fun, socially unskilled, not that interested in others, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, depressed, requires lots of time alone to recharge, socially awkward, hard to get to know, feels defective, averse to change, low self confidence, dislikes small talk, dislikes touchy feely types, private, not prone to complimenting others, driven by own personal gain, pessimistic, self absorbed, indifferent to the feelings of others, does not easily forgive, inflexible, skeptical, embarrassed easily, tense, lower energy level, attracted to things associated with sadness, very suspicious of others, does not believe in human goodness, interested in intellectual pursuits, does not put the welfare of others ahead of self, lonely, not known for generosity, unadventurous, doubting, quick to judge others, discontent, hard to understand, wounded at the core, believes in a logical answer for everything, worrying, uncooperative, agnostic/atheist tendencies, has anxiety, not physically affectionate with most people, feels second place is not good enough, frustrated when people don't live up to expectations

Well, shit.
>>
SCUAN
ESFP
>>
>>24861468

>The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.
Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.
Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLOEI
Your Primary type is Reserved
(the hyperlinks above contain more thorough descriptions including preferred/dispreferred careers)
>>
RLOI here
Usually get INTP or INTJ on those MBTI tests. Sounds about the same too
>>
File: ss+(2015-07-29+at+09.18.01).jpg (98 KB, 1532x666) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-07-29+at+09.18.01).jpg
98 KB, 1532x666
>>24867715
>RLUAN

socially unskilled, unable to speak up for self, depressed, low self confidence, afraid of providing criticism, discontent, negative, apologetic, not a leader, quiet around strangers, prone to lateness, easy to fool, low energy level, easily distracted, feels defective, avoids crowds, avoids unnecessary social interaction, easy to persuade, avoidant, anxious, worrying, pessimist, unambitious, private, dependent, easily hurt, self loathing, frequently overwhelmed by unpleasant emotions, dislikes the spotlight, afraid to draw attention to self, fearful, weak sense or purpose, easily discouraged, lonely, not punctual, finishes work late, unadventurous, uninterested in science, prone to panic, easily embarrassed, happy doing mindless work, unproductive, loner, embarrassed by praise, prone to tears, easy to influence, feels unattractive, uncompetitive, modest, apprehensive about new encounters, second guesses self, feels untalented, not big on philosophical discussions, hesitant, undemanding, overly nice, avoids being a bother to anyone

We're walking doormats
>>
RLUAI?
I'm not used to this test, what does this even mean.
>>
>Ctrl+F
>no RCUAN
Is this what being a special snowflake feels like?
>>
File: jpg.jpg (508 KB, 1440x1976) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
508 KB, 1440x1976
Apparently I'm a martyr
>>
>RCUEI

>atheist/agnostic tendencies, unconcerned with public image, lower energy level, does not value tradition, avoidant, does not put the welfare of others above self, not punctual, unproductive, does not believe in human goodness, not easily moved to tears, seldom bothered by the suffering of strangers, insensitive to the needs of others, relaxed, quiet around strangers, tendency to believe only in self, people have trouble reading them but they don't care, late finishing work, acts without planning, withdrawn, rarely too busy, not a perfectionist, uncooperative, not prone to complimenting people, does not believe in life after death, avoids crowds, prefers unpredictable to organized, not passionate about bettering the world's condition, does not second guess self, able to control cravings, calm in crisis, ambivalent to the feelings of others, believes in the importance of art, dislikes small talk, socially uncomfortable, private, not known for generosity, acts without consulting others, hard to get to know, not easily frustrated, interested in intellectual pursuits, not open about feelings, loner, asks many questions, open to change, influenced more by self than others, bored at work

Autistist type?
>>
Am I the only RLOEN here?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-09-18-25-41.png (190 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-09-18-25-41.png
190 KB, 540x960
>>24869943
Crap forgot my image for this
>>
File: RCUAI.png (96 KB, 1069x897) Image search: [Google]
RCUAI.png
96 KB, 1069x897
>INTP
>5w4
>RCUAI
I truly know myself
>>
>>24869943
RLOEN master race here
>>
File: 1393964174993.jpg (37 KB, 417x605) Image search: [Google]
1393964174993.jpg
37 KB, 417x605
>SLUAN

so I'm an unpredictable approval seeking leech with a quick temper whos easily influenced by others, probably vain and interested in fashion, with a low self esteem and cares more about having fun that meeting goals

>they were right
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-09-21-19-53.png (263 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-09-21-19-53.png
263 KB, 720x1280
>>24869057

Also ISTJ
>>
>>24869235
Same here, sort of hippies
>>
Reminder that if your type begins with S you don't belong here and if it ends with N you're a pleb.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.