[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that your mom has had more sex partners than you have.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1449630535878_chad.jpg (86 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1449630535878_chad.jpg
86 KB, 960x720
Daily reminder that your mom has had more sex partners than you have.
>>
One...yeah ;-;
>>
File: cute anime girl.gif (12 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
cute anime girl.gif
12 KB, 300x100
>>24858185
My mom grew up in an extremely conservative rural mid-western Christian community. She met my dad at a private very religious college in Oklahoma- they started dating at 18 and married at 23. My mom remained married to my dad until she died at 48 25 years later.

She was an incredibly sweet soul and very naive for her age.

I am a "chad" or "normie" by your standards. I've hooked up at multiple parties and through tinder several times.

I've had several girlfriends. In fact I have a real sweetheart qt. who I've been going with for a while. I took her virginity (not the best sex I've had- she was extremely tight; I could barely squeeze the head in. And she thought her body's natural lubricant was blood lol) and she's coming over to my apartment to get her brains fucked out tonight.

Feels okay m8

>inb4 nice blog post faggot
>>
>>24859192
Why don't you just let us suffer...
>>
>>24858185
She really, really, really hasn't. She fell in love with her highschool sweetheart. So her number is probably pretty fucking low.

I was exploited as a child and used for prostitution, then had a sex addiction, so my number is way over 70.
>>
File: follow ur dreams.jpg (191 KB, 905x900) Image search: [Google]
follow ur dreams.jpg
191 KB, 905x900
>>24859261
If it makes you feel any better I used to be that kid in highschool.

The borderline autistic, didn't speak to anyone guy with long unwashed hair and horrible acne.

Then I started putting some effort into my appearance, put myself out there and learned to socialize through a long process of trial and error.

Going to college was a huge help in changing my life over.

>inb4 just b urself

Just b someone better than you man.
>>
>>24859192
Do ugly girls even count? I feel like they shouldn't
>>
>>24859359
>If it makes you feel any better I used to be that kid in highschool.
Why do normies always say this shit? OF course you were, most high school students are like that.
>>
>>24858185
God that picture really irks me, you can just see the stupid giddy smiles those girls have because "omg this is so hilarious"
>>
My mom is an insane coke whore it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm okay with my number but I wouldn't mind more lol
>>
my mom is a mormon and has only ever had sex with one man

she literally has been celibate since age 30 after she divorced my dad

I've been with one girl, so we're on the same page.

I don't want to be with a lot of different girls though, that's disgusting.
>>
>>24860974
But muh alphaness...
>>
>>24860993
For people who give a shit. I've never had casual sex and I never will.
>>
Already know that. She's tried to find a guy since separating with dad though who was her first. She has at least +1 over me because I was one of her partners though.
>>
Lol, the denialfags in here who think their moms are any different than the whores documented on this board.
>>
>having relationship discussion with my mother
>told her I wouldn't get married unless it was to a virgin
>she starts talking shit to me about how I've had gfs and that there's nothing wrong with girls who have been with multiple guys
>last time I bring up any relationship shit to my mom

She was a hoe, yo.
>>
I'm pretty sure my mother was a stacy. She got an unexpected child by a random balkan immigrant when she was 30-something.

That was me.
>>
i know

i have 4 brothers

we all have our own seperate dads

my mother is a whore

buts thats okay, im making her pay by supporting my neetlife.

fuck you mommy, you roastie whore.
>>
File: not sure if homu.png (85 KB, 224x206) Image search: [Google]
not sure if homu.png
85 KB, 224x206
>tfw my mom is a roastie
>>
>>24861197
sometimes they are?

My mom is extremely religious, got married at 18, and she wasn't exactly the prettiest girl ever before then anyway.
>>
File: 1439016469889.jpg (120 KB, 890x643) Image search: [Google]
1439016469889.jpg
120 KB, 890x643
>single mother
>>
>>24861248

Is Balkan code for Turk?
>>
>>24861617
No. My father is Croatian.
>>
>>24861279

Is she hot?

Iou
>>
>>24859192
What is the purpose of you being here? What do you get out of it? Do you just hate us and want to watch us suffer?
>>
>>24858185
Not at all cuccboi
>>
>>24862493

See here for more details.: >>24861197
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.