[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>psychology student >get into conversation with some other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1410111722835.jpg (37 KB, 409x382) Image search: [Google]
1410111722835.jpg
37 KB, 409x382
>psychology student
>get into conversation with some other student
>he says he has to study 24/7 but is managing perfect grades
>was quite impressed, asked him what he studies
>tells me "Pure Physics"
>mfw
>wonder if he was being serious about his degree being hard
>turns out he was
>instantly lose respect for him

I assume there's a few physics students on here, so I'm actually curious. Do you guys actually think your degree is difficult or are you at the stage where you realise anyone could do it?
>>
>my degree is harder
>no mine!

Seriously, every degree is as challenging as they need to be.

Unless you're thinking that the difficulty of work and education is correlated with success. If so, you cannot be more naive. Some people can work their hardest for the rest of their lives and make very little, while those who put in a small amount of work can just as easily make more money than everyone else. And depending on the case and context, it can also just as easily be the other way around. Difficulty and challenge of work/education doesn't always make the difference.
>>
>do civil engineering
>convinced that anybody with a speck of interest in building can make it

That being said, physics is propably just as hard as psychology.
>>
>being so insecure about your major that you have to repost this thread
>>
File: 1446023122888.png (1 MB, 1920x1070) Image search: [Google]
1446023122888.png
1 MB, 1920x1070
>>24857899
>>psychology student
lol have fun in the job market.
>>
>>24857978
Considering modern psychology is about as schizophrenic as the people it fails to treat I imagine it's actually pretty hard to wrap your head around
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>24857899
>mfw idiots tell me "electrical engineering"
they must be at the point where they realise anyone could do it
>>
>>24857985
Nah m8 I'm just shitposting
>>24857999
I'm actually in Comp Eng but I sure as hell am not cut out for it.
>>
>>24857899
Tbh, it's not that hard, though I've seen some people struggle with it. It's mostly purely logical.
>>
File: 1444205964641.png (17 KB, 448x380) Image search: [Google]
1444205964641.png
17 KB, 448x380
>>24857899
like I knew this was a board full of autists, but I didn't think you were this retarded.
>>
File: shitpost2.jpg (138 KB, 798x643) Image search: [Google]
shitpost2.jpg
138 KB, 798x643
>>24858020
>Nah m8 I'm just shitposting
>>
>>24857954
>every degree is hard
PROTIP: Easier courses > less people drop out > college makes more $
And that is why your educational system is the laughing stock of the entire world.
I watched Harvards CS courseware and it's literally the same standard as any european uni. Hell, the introduction looks like it was made for preschool kids. No idea why you consider that place to be "elite".
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.