[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I bother with women? I've never tried anything to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: gds.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
gds.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
Should I bother with women? I've never tried anything to do with them, I'm 19. I always yearned for a female companion but I always felt like they are just going to fuck my shit up further, solve a lot of problems and create just as many new ones. Kind of like drugs. What do you robots think?
>>
>>24851849
the best way to get a girl at 19 is to either find a virgin or get a practice girl that you can fuck up with countlesss times and not care until you're good

yes women are worth it to accent life but they shouldn't be your life
>>
Real talk from an oldfag incoming:

In my life I've never actually met a couple that was together long term without the woman approaching the man. I'm not memeing here, I've just never seen it happen. If you're not a Chad or at least a percentage Chad, you're just fucking done. No amount of pickup lines or confidence coaching is going to change that. If you're not attractive you can say the same things word for word as a Chad and he'll succeed with women and you'll fail. As a robot, putting any energy into women at all is just going to set you up for misery time after time.

But before you walk the path of the robot, first determine if you're just a semi-Chad with low confidence. Entertain the possibility that it is in fact all in your head.

If you're presented with overwhelming evidence that you're a robot, then I advise you to give up on women as soon as you can and put the energy that you would have spent chasing them into ANYTHING else. Pursue education, career, manchild hobbies, origami, whatever makes you feel good. Run towards those things that you enjoy and that give you confidence before you're a middle-aged wagekek working a shit job and have too many regrets.

If you're really a robot, the faster you disregard women, the happier you're going to be in the long run.
>>
File: 1443392463477.jpg (17 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
1443392463477.jpg
17 KB, 400x398
>>24852665
>a middle-aged wagekek working a shit job and have too many regrets

you've described me perfectly

it hurts
>>
>>24852507
This is what I'm doing. I have a pretty slutty GF who took my virginity, but I'm mostly using has as practice and to get anxiety out of the way regarding physical stuff.
>>
>>24852665

How do you quantify whether or not you're chad?
>>
>>24852809
if girls approach you
>>
>>24852849

Ok..

Time to say goodbye to 3D
>>
File: feels.jpg (56 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
56 KB, 800x581
>>24852665

Pretty much it actually pisses me off to no end when you see people on here blatantly lying about how looks don't matter, and personality is everything and shit. When looks get you inside the door. Looks get you through even if you aren't funny or have a bland personality. Women will overlook everything if you are good looking.

The only time I've seen men go up to women and get sex, were fucking chads. I'm talking about 6ft3, chiseled looking body, massive biceps etc..
>>
>>24852665
I have a very vague definition of what a robot is. Can you enlighten me, oldfag?
>>
File: PUAGUIDE.jpg (481 KB, 1279x1348) Image search: [Google]
PUAGUIDE.jpg
481 KB, 1279x1348
>>24852809
see
>>24852849

If girls aren't approaching you, you can pretty much forget everything. Women will literally throw themselves at Chad like an animal in heat (which they are).

You can make yourself miserable demeaning yourself trying to clean up Chad's leftovers, or you can get some self-respect and put your energy into a fulfilling life.

Marriage is fucked, the genders are fucked, and life is fucked. But you can still carve out a little space of good in the world if you stay positive and put some work in.
>>
>>24852898

It's always been a mutable term here. But the essence of the robot is his disconnection from normiehood. He's either been thrown out of society or has drifted from it for so long that he's unrecognizable to a normal person. When they seen him they either fear or pity him, but will invariably consider him separate from themselves. He's the "weirdo" or the "relative we don't like to talk about." He is eventually excluded so much that he no longer attempts to socialize or even remembers how to.

There's several ways to robothood:

>autism/mental disorder
>deformity/genetic disorder causing repulsiveness
>low status or inability to gain status
>social disorder where you can't participate normally in society or are unable to understand normal social interaction
>overwhelmingly negative mindset where you choose to stay out of normal interaction for whatever reason

This is just a short list, and there's many ways to become a man that the world never gave a shit about.
>>
>>24852888

Early in my life I had a Chad "friend." I was mainly an orbiter and an audience for his self-congratulating. He was very good looking.

The guy had the personality of a brick. He wasn't funny, and he constantly bragged so much that anyone that was paying attention knew that he was a jackass within 5 minutes of meeting him.

But invariably he would get girls all the time and then go on about how strong his "game" was. From him I understood that Chad can do no wrong.
>>
>>24852665
>But before you walk the path of the robot, first determine if you're just a semi-Chad with low confidence. Entertain the possibility that it is in fact all in your head.
OP here, thanks for the advice. I maybe am, I improved myself a lot and now I get constant attention from females, the problem is, I still don't think of myself as an attractive guy, personality-wise (I know I look good now). I think my crush likes me also but I still don't know if I should proceed, we are both pretty fucked up people. I think I'll try.
>>
>>24852665
Solid advice right here OP

If you haven't had any real experience with women by now, don't go for it at all. For those of you who aren't sure if you're even a semi-chad: if you have to question it, you're not making the cut.
>>
>>24851849
If you aren't one of those people who feel the constant need for companionship and you just can't bear the thought of life without female companionship, go for it, you weirdo.

Otherwise, nah. It's easier to go without if you don't need it.
>>
>>24853236
>aren't on of those people

*are

Goddamn shit typo shit. I'm going to sleep.
>>
>>24852665
Can confirm.

Been in a happy and loving relationship since age 18 for almost 3 years.
She pretty much made the first move but it was still all mutual before that.

Here's the thing. If you come on here or /fit/ or /fa/ looking to learn how to get qt3.14s, then you've already lost regardless of whether you end up becoming a chick magnet or not.
The second you start seeing it as seduction or a hunt like you're a fucking lion or something, then you've already begun digging the whole of failed and unfulfilling relationships.

So how do you get a relationshio to develop mutually and organically? I don't know - that's the fucking point.
>>
>>24853315
Though I should add that that doesn't excuse being an unwashed, unkempt neckbeard. You don't need 9/10 Chad genetics to be presentable and charismatic.
>>
>>24853315
the hole of*
>>
File: 1428314087487-1.png (59 KB, 324x522) Image search: [Google]
1428314087487-1.png
59 KB, 324x522
>>24852665
W I S D O M
I
S
D
O
M
>>
File: LkARIDr.png (137 KB, 526x436) Image search: [Google]
LkARIDr.png
137 KB, 526x436
>>24853236
That's what I thought all my life. And I have an alright life I guess, I did what I wanted, even if it is silly stuff and wasting time like watching series and lurking 4chan while drinking beer, I'm free, it is my life and I enjoy a lot of it. I can't tell if it would have been better or worse without a gf.
I'd try much more bravely if it wasn't for the addiction potential relationships have, I mean relationships fail and I'm afraid I'll lose the appreciation for things I enjoy now afterwards.
I'll try anyways. I'm thinking of killing myself everyday anyways (not in a depressed way, just you know, as an objective opportunity on what I could do next), so that's always an option. Also, there is a good chance I'm deluded by wishful thinking or fuck up and my crush will shoot me down, in which case everything stays the same apart from some feelings of humiliation and impotence. Maybe it will feel better to know I tried and I can move on. Whatever, I'm bored of overthinking and then not doing anything, might as well fuck up.
>>
If you find someone that's right for you get em when they're young and don't hesitate. Looks are basically everything but with good hygiene you would be surprised who you could get even if your a fat neck beard like me. Been dating a beautiful Asian girl with tits bigger than mine for a year now. Living the dream
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.