[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else cringes at their youth? I sure do. I remember when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: will.jpg (44 KB, 617x627) Image search: [Google]
will.jpg
44 KB, 617x627
Who else cringes at their youth? I sure do.

I remember when I was at a friend's house when I was probably in 5th grade and I wanted to demonstrate this neato noise I could make with my mouth in front of his entire family. It wasn't a weird like howl or anything, I thought if I could rearrange my lips, teeth, and tongue, I could make a noise similar to a synthesizer.

The sound I wanted to produce at the moment wasn't happening so I looked like an idiot, and I probably made my friend feel like he hangs out with an idiot.

We don't hang out anymore.

Share some angsty/ youthy cringe stories
>>
>>24842207
>tried to fart to make friend laugh
>weren't really that close
>shat myself
>crying on toilet while he keks at me (left door open
>this was when we were 10, never really got over the shame even when we were still acquaintances until the age of 18.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x479
>wore tube socks and shorts until 8th grade
>had a briefcase backpack
>had gnarly key-carving teeth until braces in 5th and 6th grade
>was a diehard Sonic fan until Sonic 06'
>overweight
>played baseball and was always right fielder until I quit in 6th grade
>two friends
>had a crush on a girl for 3 years, she never talked to me
>had to get naked in the showers in gym after swimming
>public humiliation
>not bullied but an outcast and not talked to

Was rough man. I don't think about it, the feels start coming back to me.
>>
>>24842393
>>played baseball and was always right fielder until I quit in 6th grade
This hit to close to home
>>
>Was asked to do impressions of stuff
>Thought it was because I was good at them and they were laughing with me
>Turns out they were laughing at me
>I was shit at them all this time and made weird squeeky noises

>Drama class
>We had to do improv performances in groups
>Three of us put on a silly, cringeworthy performance (can go through it if you want)
>One guy pretends to knock me out
>I fall on the floor, people start laughing
>Think its because they think it was funny
>Turns out my ass crack was hanging out

>Sports day
>Ready to be a TEAM PLAYER and show off to my group
>We gonna win this
>Whistle starts
>I start running like a mad man
>Turned out to be a whistle for another game
>Everyone was watching me
>I went off alone.

>Wore briefs until a little later than everyone else in school
>Got teased for it (Yeah, I actually got teased for something like that but I've heard its a common thing to be teased over when younger)
>>
>>24842207
>12-13 yrs old
>go to gamecrazy when it stil existed
>try to impress the cashiers with my l33t speak
>ask him if he's a "noob" and tell my friend loudly that we're gonna "pwn some noobs" and other autistic words very loudly so everyone hears and knows how badass I am
>cashier and everyone is visibly embarrassed
I still cringe to this day
>>
File: h8.jpg (27 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
h8.jpg
27 KB, 400x225
When I was a kid I printed my own newspaper because I had a cousin who worked at a local printing shop. It was only 4 pages long but I wrote the entire thing and used to distribute it along a paper route I made up for myself.

This would probably be cute and OK under most circumstances but I was 14 at the time and the paper was called 'The Daily AnonGames' and was just a bunch of news stories relating to my performance on various videogames the night before. Articles like 'anon finally gets bored of Mortal Kombat' and other stuff.

Got bullied pretty hard for that. Even tried to diversify to normies by adding a 2 page sports section on the back of the paper and spending money on sports videogames to play even though I didn't like them. Got bullied even worse.
>>
File: 1449359232914.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1449359232914.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>24844622

I want desperately for this to be real.
>>
File: 0299 - dlnOeEs.png (102 KB, 651x486) Image search: [Google]
0299 - dlnOeEs.png
102 KB, 651x486
There's something legitimately wrong with each of you.
>>
>>24844622

see in the normal world of what I'm guessing is around 10 years ago, people were right to mock you for that. what kind person would think their opinion on video games of all things is newsworthy?

but now every kid does this exact thing over youtube and it's looked at as normal and even creative

I would love to get bullies from 20 years ago and introduce them to transgender kids who vlog on youtube or w.e.
>>
>>24842207
could you post a pic of yourself please
>>
me desu
always been a joke
>>
>>24844788
They could do that on a tumblr or livejournal or whatever and it'd be called a "Video Games Blog"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.