[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why havent you ended your miserable life yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1419269552987.jpg (50 KB, 821x615) Image search: [Google]
1419269552987.jpg
50 KB, 821x615
why havent you ended your miserable life yet?
>>
Is it bad if OP's pic related doesn't make me feel miserable? This is literally how I GO through my life. I get no romantic affection irl so every night before sleep I have these vivid fantasies of romantic relationships. I get so much into it I feel all the emotional responses I suppose a real life romance would result in. I get my fix, all the hormones and neurotransmitters associated with love and being loved get dumped into my brain- and I feel genuinly fulfilled and happy. No guilt-tripping about it later either. I don't find it pathetic even though I'm aware it would sound pathetic to anyone but me. That's just because I'm not good enough at explaining it.

Anyway, that's the answer OP. I get my "good" chemical fix through fantasy so the bad chemicals never pile up and cause a short circuit that'd make me off myself. I'm a simple creature.
>>
i don't feel like dying
i don't feel like being alive either, though
>>
Soon.
Very soon
>>
So I can spite you and feel good feels :^)

daily reminder we are nothing but animals and hedonism is the only viable philosophy
>>
Life is going to do me in, eventually, so no need to do it myself.

Although, yes, it is miserable and sad and lonely.
>>
>>24841614
I dunno. That picture makes me kinda sad. It's not that I want to get married and have kids or anything, but it's sad that there are people that want that kind of life but they can't have it.

Meanwhile, there are people who are in miserable marriages, and women having kids they don't want.

I guess that's just how it is, though.
>>
File: 0286 - utZy8Np.png (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
0286 - utZy8Np.png
97 KB, 640x640
when im 30 is think its time so 5 years left which is nice ( not really i hope i fall asleep and never wake up every time but im even too scared to commit suicide )
>>
I'm just killing myself more slowly over a longer period
>>
File: 1422939627022.jpg (71 KB, 430x318) Image search: [Google]
1422939627022.jpg
71 KB, 430x318
I don't know

Maybe a part of me holds on to the hope of 'romantic love', or perhaps something that might happen that is my true calling.

But I think that it is just cowardice.

I lack the courage to kill myself.
>>
>>24841146

Cause I have alcohol and lady lush will always be there!
>>
>muh family.
Also I don't want to find people my reaction image folders and so on, so before I off myself, I'd have to delete everything first. Can't bring myself to it so guess I'm not ready yet. Also, I'm 23, so I'll try to reach wizard at least
>>
File: NUCLEAR.jpg (141 KB, 653x635) Image search: [Google]
NUCLEAR.jpg
141 KB, 653x635
>>24841614
Are you me?
desu baka this robot
>>
I can delude myself just enough with hedonistic acts that I will probably stay alive until this balance drops.
>>
3 years tootz.
>>
>>24841146
im still trying to come to peace with myself
>>
Idk why im even staying on this board, became a fucking normie a long time ago and now i've solved my inner psychical problems so yolo fuck off robots, im out.
>>
>>24841146
I want to play Half-Life 3 first, this is one of the main reasons and I think suicide is for the weak.
I'd probably off myself if I turned homeless
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.