[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here /notsuicidaljusttired/? Like I don't think I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Therainwatersthefeels.gif (2 MB, 540x596) Image search: [Google]
Therainwatersthefeels.gif
2 MB, 540x596
Anyone here /notsuicidaljusttired/? Like I don't think I'd take my own life... but at best everything is just "meh" and for the most part things are pretty empty feeling. Not a blog so I won't get into it. I just want to see if I'm alone in this.
>>
thats why i want to kill myself. So i can sleep forever
>>
>>24830637

I feel like you. I don't want to kill myself. But I go through every day feeling tired. It's like I don't even have the energy to be passionate or angry about things.
>>
>>24830746
What if you just waking up in another life only to live it again? What if the reason society tells us not to kill ourselves is because in the next life we'll come back remembering our previous life and the only way to not remember is to die at the hands of time, nature, or someone else? What if when we come back and remember all we want to do is forget? Maybe that's why some babies cry more than others? They're born remembering all that pain but eventually they all forget why it hurts and thus its easier. Maybe the people who are suicidal are fated to live life after life of nothing but sorrow for all eternity and they can't even remember why?
>>
Same here.
I lost interest in my hobbies and nothing excites me anymore.

Life has become dull.

I don't even feel depressed or sad anymore. I just don't feel anything. I feel no emotions, except anger and hate sometimes.
>>
>>24830817
wew...

robotfiller132
>>
File: insomniacure.png (168 KB, 893x287) Image search: [Google]
insomniacure.png
168 KB, 893x287
>>24830637
That's mostly how I feel. Every day I go to sleep I hope that I won't wake up the next day but I also don't want to kill myself or end up in some horrible accident.

pic related.
>>
>>24830746
It's not eternal sleep, but eternal death in hell. Accept Jesus and you will be saved.
>>
>>24830907
i cant trust him
>>
>>24830637
Yeah, I know how this is. I feel like I really know the meaning of the term "robot," it's like I just go through programmed motions day after day.
>>
I want to die out of ennui, there's nothing I want in this world. I'm hardly depressed anymore, life seems objectively negative in itself
>>
>>24830637
i find the thought of devoting the majority of my time to a job depressing, we only have limited time on earth so ill try to stick to things that make me happy but theres no point living a life that makes me sad so if i end up as a wage slave etc id just end it.
>>
File: 1449299383399.jpg (116 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1449299383399.jpg
116 KB, 650x975
>>24830933
W-What about the Pagan God anon?
>>
>>24831191
>Pagan Gods
>>
>>24830964
I know what you mean. I'm going through the motions and working my way to a better place, but it feels so ridiculous to grind my way through school so I can grind my way through a job so I can buy stuff I don't really need but that society tells me I need, and all the while watch the people I know have happy, fulfilling relationships while I keep going alone because my social anxiety has crippled me to the point where no matter what I do, I don't have the dating skills to get one.
>>
Everything is so fucking boring
Nothing happens in my life
I actually wish I liked a girl, that'd be nice, to have a genuine crush.
>>
>One shot at life
>Literally do nothing but look at tiny dots changing color on a screen

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
File: blank stare.jpg (35 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
blank stare.jpg
35 KB, 720x400
>mfw meh4lyf
>>
I just want to sleep forever. Someone murder me, please.
>>
File: 1448001205973.png (56 KB, 405x277) Image search: [Google]
1448001205973.png
56 KB, 405x277
>>24830637
The only real feelings I've had in who knows how long are frustration and exasperation. I've been tired for so long.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.