[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/night walking/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1280x853
Who /night walk/ here?
My social anxiety and bouncing when I walk keeps me inside during the day so around midnight or later I go for a walk around my neighborhood. Normies just ruined that though. They've replaced the old orange streetlights with white LED ones that are as bright as flood lights and ruin the night time comfyness among other things.
>>
>>24825579
The Christmas decorations at night make me depressed so I have to wait untill the holidays are over to go walking again.
>>
>>24825579
There is already a thread. >>24823949
>>
File: homor.png (436 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
homor.png
436 KB, 900x675
>They've replaced the old orange streetlights with white LED ones that are as bright as flood lights and ruin the night time comfyness among other things
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY IS EVERYTHING GOOD DESTROYED?

WHY DOES EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD REEK OF DECAY?

WHAT KIND OF HELL IS THIS?

I'm so fucking sorry, OP. You're living through my worst nightmare. I can't believe this is happening.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 600x600
>>24825752
I feel this kind of too anon.Family ruined christmas for me long ago.
>>
>>24825964
They did this in my town a year ago and I'm still not used to it. God fucking damnit.
>>
File: image.jpg (724 KB, 715x957) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
724 KB, 715x957
>>24825964
I just want to smoke a cig and have a comfy walk alone at night and I can't even have that now because these damn lights. I knew these damn lights were coming but I thought it would be a while since I live in the semi ghetto.
>>
I'm a woman I can't do this.
>>
All the Christmas lights are kinda cosy.

I had a guy pull up next to me a few nights ago questioning me on if I stole something from him, it's kinda put a dampener on the feels I get from walking
>>
>>24825579
>replaced the old orange streetlights with white LED ones

what is this shit, are they doing this everywhere? it just happened here in atlanta too
>>
>>24826549
im a weak mr skeletal with social anxiety so i can't do this
>>
>>24826633
I'm actually on the southside of Atlanta and they just did it this week. I guess they're trying save money with them. Shits terrible.
>>
moved rural. shits spooky.
>>
File: DOITNIGGER.jpg (21 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
DOITNIGGER.jpg
21 KB, 500x313
>>24825579
SHOOT THEM WITH A FUCKING PELLET GUN OP
>>
>>24826635
That's the thing about night. There's no fucking annoying people around. Just peace and quiet unless you live in a shitty big city. I'm a skelly with social anxiety too but the darkness calm it down a bit.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 446x362
>>24826826
I was thinking about it t.b.h.

Tfw you will never have orange illuminated night time comfy walks again.
>>
>>24826873
aren't you worried about some random person attacking you
>>
>>24826605
Worst I get is black guys offering drugs senpai
>>
File: 1447422945352s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447422945352s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>24825579
Same here with the white lights, I haven't been able to drive at night because I have seizures and driving past them on the highway DARK LIGHT DARK LIGHT DARK makes a flashing effect and bothers me.
>>
>>24825964
>WHAT KIND OF HELL IS THIS?
societal collapse, just look at how disgusting and degenerate modern architecture is too.
>>
>>24827291
A little bit but just stay in good lit areas that I familiar with. Black guys offering weed is the worst I've had to deal with. I live in a kind of suburban area though even though it's mostly blacks and Latinos.
>>
This thread came first: >>24823949
>>24823949
>>24823949
>>
>>24827475
It's cheaper but makes a lot more light pollution. Can't even see that many stars now. EMP now.
>>
>just want it to snow once this winter so I can have a snowy night walk
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.