[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW FUCKING RETARDED AND CAN"T LEARN ANYTHING AND HATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>TFW FUCKING RETARDED AND CAN"T LEARN ANYTHING AND HATE SELF AHUAUAUAHUGAHHHAGGNAGNGJKMG<B
>>
>tfw school rewarded us for answering questions as quickly as possible
>tfw just shut down mentally during these moments, never fast enough so why try
>tfw suffering now as an adult, shut down when faced with hard problems because know I can't do it quickly and ashamed it takes me so long
>tfw learning disorder
>>
>>24808443
Try some artistic subjects, anon. You might have some hidden passion/talent for it
>>
>>24808443
>this
I feel for you anon, I did ok in elementary but then came middle school and everyone else was already caught up and I started daydreaming more, started getting bullied. Then the teacher tried to pull this retarded ass shit where she organised us by how well we did, and I was in the back row with the tards, so I just stopped trying then because that was so goddamn humiliating. Ever since then I just didn't talk out loud in class or fuss over homework even though I did "ok" sometimes but teachers are bitches and my classmates were bitches, I just wanted to die. Then came the time to graduate and I was too immature and stupid to wanna try and I didn't wanna believe in myself because that's for pussy normies. Honestly I still look down on "confidence", like "just pick yourself up despite what people think bruh" fuck you fucking normie scum, you don't know what it's like to be an alien in your own body. I should just die already.
>>
I know this feel more than you know.

Fuck, I've been finding ways to disguise my incompetence my whole life. When we used to paint in school I just drew random lines and said it was a racetrack.

Fuck man, the ONLY thing I'm good at is multiplication. Aspergers in a nutshell.
>>
>>24808481
oh shit, I know this feel very very very well

It fucked me up too
>>
And the worst thing is, people you actually like don't want to talk to you because it's a fucking chore so you're just always lonely, because you always end up fucking up the conversation somehow, whether it be with an invasive question you're not sure why you asked, a not very funny joke, or something that doesn't make sense, you're gonna pull one of these things and you're gonna be friendless at the end of the day, day after day. People will just think you're too bored to talk to them when the truth is you're too stupid to maintain a conversation properly ;_; >tfw retarded
>>
>>24808744
>tfw turn away/can't make eye contact after more than a few seconds
>tfw this makes people think I don't want to talk to them
>tfw anxiety sabotages any chances at friendship
>>
>>24808591
>Then the teacher tried to pull this retarded ass shit where she organised us by how well we did, and I was in the back row
Wow, this has got to be the worst teaching method in existence.
I wish I could help you, anon. I really do.
>>
i wouldnt expect any different from a dumb frog
>>
>>24808878
Thanks, it was supposed to manipula-oops I mean motivate, *ahem* us to better ourselves or get suicidal from trying. I'm not even that dumb but when are schools ever gonna test you on creativity, divergent thinking, life skills, common sense, etc.? maybe I would have done better, instead I just rebelled because my lazy ass teacher put me in my place and made it known to the whole world that I was trash. It just had the exact opposite on me because it angered me and I held a grudge, stopped doing homework because I felt like a lost cause, I was one of the "dumb kids". Oh well, at least for her it was organised enough that she could like, focus more on the people she likes and have us trouble makers out of the way -.- it could have been a good year that year if she didn't break my spirit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.