[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else is /disappointment/? >family dinner for little sisters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: shit.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
who else is /disappointment/?

>family dinner for little sisters birthday
>aunt and father start discussing my future
>"out of all your children, anon is going to have the worst life and future"
>i choke up and begin to chug water to bring attention away
>father notices and replies "It's not like shes going to listen anyway, it's too late now."
>>
thanks made me laugh
>>
File: 1445929137257.jpg (21 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1445929137257.jpg
21 KB, 499x499
>>24802346
>>24802346
>>24802346
So you're a woman? If you are, I don't give a single fuck, you normie!
>>
>both parents have PHD's.
>insanely smart family
>first born son, parents think I will do great things
>three younger sisters
>show promise in beginning, parents really proud of me
>sister is much smarter than me, she has a genius IQ and was smarter than me despite being younger by two years.
>parents heap all the praise on my younger sister
>she gets her poems and stuff published in newspapers despite being in 3rd grade
>my achievements don't compare
>still try hard to get parents to like me, get straight As and become student government VP.
>sister still outperforms me at everything and gets better grades
>I get into a highly competitive HS, sister gets into an incredibly competitive HS for geniuses
>sister thrives socially and does amazing academically
>I get depressed and my grades fall to Bs
>Other two sisters also smarter than me, getting As
>I don't really do anything in HS, too depressed.
>Sister is scoring internships and has her name credited in an award winning documentary before she is a junior
>eventually get into a decent college, top 50 in country. parents treat me like I got into a community college
>Sister gets into MIT, everyone praises her all the time for it
>other two sisters both get into Brown university

I am the family retard.
>>
>>24802958
Let's pretend I'm not.
>>
>>24802346
> who else is /disappointment/
> who else is
> is
This is what happens when women try to fit in.

"Omg lookee me guise I'm just like you"
Give me a break. If you actually were a failure they wouldn't have brought it up. Not that you would know anything about that.

You're probably just chubby "nerd girl" and your family is disappointed you didn't become a Stacy.
foh with your cinnamon bun knees
>>
>>24803102
Tell your family to fuck off. If you were in another family you would be above average who gives a fuck dude. Your sadness stems from constantly comparing yourself to others so stop comparing.
>>
>>24802346
>shes
bee my girlfriend
>>
>>24802958
>>24803697
This. Go put some makeup on and get some guy to pay for your shit forever. Done, solved. Now leave.
>>
>>24803756
>so stop comparing.
How
>>
>>24803302
Why is your family saying these things to you?
>>
File: 1327105163969.jpg (98 KB, 792x676) Image search: [Google]
1327105163969.jpg
98 KB, 792x676
LOL. thanks for making me feel better op, absolutely the best kek was accessed
>>
File: 1231234214.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1231234214.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>24802346

>She

Fuck outta here
>>
>>24803102
This happened to me as well. The thing is that intelligence isnt everything. Just as long as your doing what you wanna do and can be independent from your parents in adulthood they will be happy.
>>
>>24803102
you should fuck her
>>
>>24803697
sorry for the bad grammar anon

> If you actually were a failure they wouldn't have brought it up

asian families aren't that nice, they blatantly point out things like this. I know i'm a fuck up considering i got kicked out of college.

>>24803889
Family hates me, they gave up on me long ago when my siblings came along.

>>24803800
I live in /vancouver/, the standards here are too high.

>yellow squint eyes (immediately no one cares for you here)
>not smart
>not good at anything in particular
>no fun, unique interests
I'd give myself a 3/10 at best, even makeup can't save me.
>>
>>24803102
is she cute????!?!? i wanna fuck
>>
I think all of us are.

>21
>HS dropout
>don't really work
>hate my whole family.
>dont talk to any of my family besides my younger brothers who I talk about vidya with
>>
>>24802346
Shit aunt desu
Shit father tbqh family
Seriously, if you are now disappointment it's their foult i bet. How asshole you have to be, to just fuck with your offspring m8?
Fuck them. You have to go away. You will never plrease them, and why should you please assholes?
Move away anyhow yoou want. It's doable.
>>
File: 1432597257482.png (236 KB, 1136x870) Image search: [Google]
1432597257482.png
236 KB, 1136x870
>don't be fat
>be given infinite money merely for existing
wow, that was hard

what's it like to fail life on tutorial mode?
>>
>>24804407
>not a white qtpie
>not attractive
>not entertaining or funny in any way
>can't afford a good pc
sucks to fail.
>>
>>24804463
>fat
>fat
>fat
>can't afford a good pc cuz i spend all muh money on twinkies
what's it like to fail life on tutorial mode?
>>
>>24804558
>5'7
>130 pounds
sucks to fail
>>
>>24804407
this women have amazing vagina powers. i sometimes get manipulated by a pretty face and I feel like giving up my resources away. women did a good job selecting men that will provide for them and passing on those genes to future generation. this is why society takes such good care of women. women are fucking geniuses.
>>
>Lose job in oilfield, decide fuck it and go back to school
>All savings pretty much went to tuition
>Now live off 22 hours a week of 13/hour
>have 250/month left after bills for food

I told my parents I'm selling my car and they laughed at how I can't even afford transportation and I should get my life together.

It's what I'm trying to do right now senpai. Why's school so expensive
>>
File: sad dog.png (100 KB, 259x282) Image search: [Google]
sad dog.png
100 KB, 259x282
>>24802346
>at dinner with mother
>"is there any girls interested in you?"
>"no"
>"do you talk to any girls?"
>"no"
>"that's very concerning, that makes me sad."
Me too mom, me too.
>>
>>24804407
>don't be fat
That's not even true
>>
21 year old NEET. I can tell my dad hates me desu senpai. He's a hardworking old school Mexican dude. He without a doubt hates my lazy ass.
>>
>>24804062
Shes an 7.5/10. My sister will probably become famous for something. She is a genius girl at MIT with good looks, she has her life set. She even got scouted by google at an app making contest before she even officially entered college.

Also, is it just me or are reply captchas becoming literally impossible.
>>
>>24803102
Fuck your family. You're smart anyway, having a genius sister was a fluke that could make any sibling feel like shit. Just because you're not like her doesn't mean you're inferior
>>
>>24803102
Cut off all contact with your family.

I know it can be hard, but you'll be happier. Trust me. Stop showing up to family reunions. When they call make an excuse say you're busy and hang up, especially if they start talking about your sisters achievements or weddings or whatever. After a couple of years of this either they'll legitimately miss you or they'll think you're an asshole and stop talking to you. Either way you've won.

Also, never expect your sister to understand. Women are imcapable of empathy. Heck she probably thinks she's had the hard life because she's been braineashed to think every one and everything is against succesful women.
>>
>>24805184
I actually like my family though. My parents really did not know they were pushing us so hard, they had similar childhoods. They actually encourage me to "do whatever I want" in life and to "not worry about academics".

They don't realize that they treat me like a retard. They constantly tell my sister to focus on her studying above all else and to worry about grad school. Its been like this since highschool with them.

The day they stopped pushing me was the day I knew they gave up on me. Some part of me still wants to prove them wrong by getting a PhD.
>>
>>24805331
what the fuck is it with everyone's obession with grades and college

be your own person jesus christ you fucking faggot
>>
>>24805358
I wasn't taught to be my own person. Since I was young my parents kept drilling into my head that being a scientist was the best thing ever. My dad would even take me into his lab and let me mess around with some of the stuff there. I always wanted to be a famous scientist, and realizing I wasn't smart enough to be one was devastating. My IQ is nowhere near high enough to fulfill my(and their) dreams.
>>
>>24805440
You are not healthy. Your sister sounds like an overrated Stacy slut. Visit a naturopathic doctor and figure out whats wrong with you, your hormones are probably all fucked up based on what a mopey little beta you sound like
>>
When me and my mom were drinking at my grandma's house we got in an argument about me smoking weed and I threw a knife at her laptop and called her a whore and went into a long explanation of how much of a whore she is, it was bad.
>>
>>24805673
This was after she said I was a disappointment
>>
>>24802346
My family gave up on me years ago...worse part is i was literally their last hope as being the youngest and all those who came before were fuck ups.

Naturally they hoped I was different I did well for a time...but eventually I too became a fuck up. That look in their eyes seeing their last hope fucking die. Its one thing see in that someone...a terrible thing but seeing your own parents have that look while looking at you?

So much fucking worse.

My only consolation is hey at least i tried...I really did I just simply couldn't make it.
>>
>>24803756
>>24803864
It's very hard to stop comparing yourself to other people when you're a 24 y/o useless NEET. I wish I was dead but too scared of suicide, such a failure
>>
>>24804690
Evolutionary psychology speaking...women are fucking BRILLIANT. The majority of men are stuck trying to catch up and only a few can really compete with them fewer still who beat them. I honestly can't help but feel admiration for the opposite sex once I started doing my research into that sorta thing...its like goddamn what a bunch of bitchy smart as fuck cunts.

They really do have that shit down and turned into an goddamn artform.
>>
>>24804952
Sweet mother of mercy she reminds me of my ex...the horror oh god the fucking horror.

While she has time she should try a find a great guy before she becomes less desirable though. Otherwise she is gonna be fucking miserable when she hits the wall.
>>
>>24805930
Not him but what was your ex like?
>>
>>24805930
She is already dating the Jewish son of a rich doctor. His father actually helped her find an internship. They both got into MIT, and have been dating for four years.

I try to be happy for her but I just find myself so jealous all the time. I know she has done nothing bad to me but I still dislike her despite her being really nice.

I rarely see her anyway, maybe five times a year.
>>
>>24802346
Lets see im 21 years old
>i barely passed high school because i was depressed in my last year
>my parents threw me out of home at 17
>i was homeless for 7 months
>i was unemployed for 6 months at a time from 17-19
I got my ass in school 18 months ago and worked odd jobs to feed myself whilst using laudromats and a gym membership to wash myself clean
>i used the college to study and managed to talk my way into taking out garbage and cleaning toilets for food and pay
>i did free work experience at aircraft maintenance companies for months
Now 2 years later
>i have a fulltime career in aviation
>im 2 months away from having a house deposit so ill own my own home soon hopefully
>i have health insurance (you dont know how important this is unless you've been on the streets
>my body is in good shape again after years of neglect
>my parents have found out im doing well and i told them to stay out of my life when mom tried calling me 2 weeks ago to tell me it was dads fault i was kicked out.

No OP you're just not trying enough. By the way the reason im here is because since i was depressed, to now being well adjusted and healthy, you guys showed sympathy for me, ive wanted to die and not wake up when i laid on park benches for sleep. And yet, whenever i got the chance to come here i was welcomed, you guys were my family it was like walking into a family dinner and i was told to pull up a seat and sit down for talks and love. I dont come here much anymore and its because a few months ago i was told that i need to leave and keep growing by a kind anon. I never thought id say this but, thankyou /r9k/ thankyou for teaching me to not trust people easily, expect handouts or love unconditionally. Im a better man for it.
>>
>>24803917

[citation needed]

Seriously don't just believe shit on /r9k/ bitch.
>>
>women who try to subtly tell us im a grill btw :3"
>>
File: 1448689548660.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1448689548660.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>24805769
I think I lost all hope before my parents did. I'm a NEET and almost 25 and they still me I can still make it and to learn a trade or whatever yet I'm more depressed and suicidal than ever lately. I love them so much and to have to face them, while my dad is still keeping me alive on his dollar, is just soul crushing because they and I both know I'm as good as dead without them.

It really wish I could just die in my sleep or cease to exist
>>
>>24806077
You are a massive faggot normie get the fuck out!
>>
>>24805959
One of THEE most terrifying and dangerous women I ever met. I am the kinda guy who attracts scary chicks...she was the only one who actually succeeded in getting despite my efforts.

Suffice it to say she was super smart, super hot, and most of all self aware of it all while having no qualms with using it to her best advantage. I could go into more detail but even now she scares the shit out of me.

Reminds of her because they share a few similar traits that I rarely see them put together especially in a woman.

>>24806007
She is really nice to you because she isn't stupid and knows what is up.
>>
>come from affluent family
>everyone is successful, all my cousins are either in trades or business
>grandfather is a war hero
>dad was high ranking military and now works for NBC
>mom is the ceo of a moderately large company
>sister went to SCAD university is a professor
>i am a drunk lunatic who dropped out of high school and am a drifter, go in and out of homelessness
>family doesn't even invite me to family gatherings
>>
>>24806278
Do you know what she ended up doing?
>>
>>24804638
>her weight is triple digits
man the harpoons!
>>
>>24805440
Whats your IQ? Whats your sisters' IQ?
>>
File: 1446359253709.png (25 KB, 374x326) Image search: [Google]
1446359253709.png
25 KB, 374x326
>>24804720
>parents have been asking this for 3 years
>they get the same answers everytime
>''don't worry, the time will come''
>>
>>24806298
Officially she worked 'sales' as a part of the her family business. What she didn't bring up was the fact that she had could order even hardened bad asses around who get this were 'also' scared shitless of her. Hell literally all the people I knew whom she worked with were fucking terrified of her. They also told me she was scary competent, knew to delegate, listen to council, and directly adding on large sums of wealth to the family fortune. I never figured out what she did exactly but i knew it was shady, her position wasn't low, and it involved sales of some kind.

Officially she told me it was 'sales' and did work around me to 'prove it'. The people I talked whom she worked with while not giving me the truth(because they were scared of her) indicated that wasn't the whole truth and i seen enough hints to know better. What gave it away was her position was simply to high up to be a simple fucking salesperson and she clearly was making too much money. Not to mention i ain't ever heard of a salesperson who people even bad asses were fucking terrified of.

They DID admit she treated her people very well and outside the whole fear aspect they actually rather liked her(and loved me for being a fucking meatshield those fucking assholes).

She was just as they said and I completely fucking agree absolutely a very VERY fearsome woman.
>>
>>24806238
Nice meme faggot. Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>one parent came from humble origins on the worst council estate in the country to become a wealthy retailer trained by Terence Conran personally, the other a self-employed man who became a multi-millionaire based solely on building up his small soap factory
>raised in a fairly privileged environment
>get sent to good schools
>feel like i'm disappointing them every day
>just wasting time doing law which I really don't have much interest in to try and impress them

Even normies are never happy.
>>
>>24806128

Exactly. Fucking whores.
>>
>>24806165
Get into a trade anon or something. Unlike me you LITERALLY still have a chance. Its the end of the road for this anon but I'll be damned if I hadn't fought and resisted to the bitter end.

There are just some people who are simply unlucky and or a legit fuck up no matter what they do or try...I was no am one of them.

I guess life got tired of kicking me backdown every time because evidently got tired of my shit and struck me down for good by making me a sick cripple who is literally wasting away.

It made me learn one truth that despite my youth or your possible age so long as you have your health you still got a shot.

Once your health is shot though...well that is when it really is game over. Until then you can just keep starting over because until then unless your dead it isn't truly a game over.

Its the end of the line for those like me but that doesn't have to be true for others who while in a similar straits still got their health no matter their age because they unlike me could still have a shot due to that very fact.

Don't go down without a fucking fight anon or you'll WILL fucking regret it.

Make life get so fucking pissed off at you with your unwillingness to just accept it that it either kills or cripples you somehow just like me. Then and only then could you really say its game over for you.
>>
>>24806403
Mine is in the high 120s, since IQ varies quite a bit mine is probably 124-129ish. It was taken when I was younger before depression, so its probably lower now anyways.

My parents never told me my sisters IQ, but I assume its really high because she was incredibly precocious as a child while I was simply normal. She was one of the top students in a school specifically for top students interested in going into STEM.
>>
i wanted to become an artist, but chose law enforcement instead because i needed a real person job. my mom is displeased and wants me to go to law school, as expected, but my dad loves bragging to his friends about it.

things could be worse
>>
>asian
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO BACK TO CHINA
>>
>>24805331
Your family may act nice but that doesn't make them a positive influence on your life. Stop being stuck in your family bubble and stop caring what they think. Do things for yourself and start spending time with people who actually believe in you. And also, IQ means jack and you can get into grad school if you put in the work.
>>
File: 1435536977631.gif (2 MB, 389x219) Image search: [Google]
1435536977631.gif
2 MB, 389x219
>>24802346
I came from a hardworking family, the type of family that made a mistake in their youth, and gave up education to pursue work. I am a shut in NEET that has no motivation whatsoever, and who's made more than one mistake in trying to get into school, quitting work etc.
I just fucking suck at everything.
Everyday I am told that I need to do something with myself.
I honestly just want to fucking die already.
>>
op, be my gf. white. tall. thin. stable salary.
>>
If you were a male, they wouldn't even bother saying that because they wouldn't care.

Why am I replying,

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
NORMIE
>>
>>24806691
I strongly believe all people with sub-120 IQs should be sterilized. So FWIW this Anon thinks youre worthy to reproduce. Be a doctor or something. I think average doc IQ is in the 120s.
>>
>>24807292
>I strongly believe all people with sub-120 IQs should be sterilized.
Who the fuck is gonna do all the shitty jobs no one wants?
>>
>>24807398
Robots, m8. Robots.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.