[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make a Tumblr blog where I can say a bunch of red pilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr.png (2 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
2 KB, 200x200
I want to make a Tumblr blog where I can say a bunch of red pilled shit and say what I really want to say while pissing off normies at the same time.
Suggestions for a name would be appreciated. Nothing stupid like >niggerztoungemyazz6969.
>>
Sorry to disappoint, but no one is going to give a shit on tumblr. Whatever "sjw rage" you hope to find is widely over exaggerated
>>
4chan memes about different sites are 90% bullshit and if you believe them then you're a moron.

The point of tumblr is that you can filter out shit that you don't want to see and create a direct feed of content that you want, i.e. its an echo chamber generator, or a tool for creating an endless wall of hentai. The chances of you actually penetrating a crybully's defensive bubble and exposing them to unwanted opinions is effectively zero.

You might have better luck just posting your stupid opinions on reddit. Though reddit is somewhat similar as you can choose to subscribe to specific subreddits related to what you're interested in, in your case probably /r/theredpill which is a cesspit of butthurt whining much like r9k but not quite as pathetic.

Also don't call them social justice warriors, its a far too evocative name. Call them crybullies.
>>
>>24803200
That already passed m8. Used to be a dude called logicd, started off as being based and redpilled af. this was back in 2013-early 2014. then he turned into a try hard faggot, got deleted twice, and that was that.

Now if you do that shit on there, you're basically seen as a cringey dumb ass who's basically a tumblr newfag by all of the past anti-feminist/anti-sjws who have now evolved to not using those shitty labels but still hating sjws and feminism. so basically, don't.
>>
Use the name niggerztoungemyazz6969.
>>
>>24803200
make it some biblical reference like "Jesus's disciple" or some shit like that. The name has to suggest something else about yourself that the people you are trying to troll dont like. hint: tumblerinas dont like conservatives.
>>
>>24803200
The entire point of tumblr is selective engagement. SJWs won't follow you, and if you send them asks, they'll just block you. The best you can do is hope to troll people searching tags.
>>
whiteabdication
>>
>>24803200
Has 'red pill' shit helped you at all in anyway?
Got you laid or something that it's so great you gotta go around telling everyone about it?
>>
>>24803200
Make your username: AryanSupremian1939
>>
>>24803200
PillPepper259.

Why? Because I just thought it up.
>>
>>24805262
Why do you normies base every achievement or action around getting laid? Is your life so empty that you need that validation
>inb4 a robot calling someone else's life empty.
If you are on here you're missing something too, but still a normalscum
>>
>>24803539

Yeah, there were some great tumblrs like the aestheticreactionary with his awesome posters or the neonationalist or comradebutterfly

all gone...
>>
>>24805716
the red pill is about sexual strategy
how is sitting around on your computer bitching about normies and trying to piss them off going to help your cause
trp sounds all 'ooooh trp changed my life' and bullshit when guys are totally ignorant and learn females are not perfect little angels like they thought.
Aside from that it's just to push page views and shit to PUA type sites. Not one single fucking guy that is 'red pilled' cares wehther you get your dick wet or not it just makes him more alpha and you more beta to him if you don't. I swear it's like everybody from r/atheism unsubscribed and immediately resubscribed to r/trp.
>>
>>24805908
What? I didn't understand half of what you were saying. I'm not the op either, I don't give a fuck about alpha or beta, and get that reddit bullshit out of here. If OP wants to make a shitty tumblr to piss off SJW's I say he goes for it. It'll be hilarious cause they'll actully get upset over it.
>>
>image board
>only image in this thread is tumblr logo

jesus christ anons step it up

>inb4 didn't post a pic himself
>>
>>24805960
What is there to understand, females are going to get plowed. OP isn't going to be doing the plowing. What I'm saying is maybe OP should work on himself instead of trying to be a crab in a bucket because what he proposed is the same as pissing in the wind.
>>
>>24805908
OP's using the /pol/ or neo-nazi meaning of red pill, not the sub-reddit meaning. Being red pilled in this context means being far right leaning. Honestly I barely ever see anyone here use the PUA meaning of the term, maybe you've spent too much time on reddit.
>>
>>24806065
i just lurk the default subs mostly and a regional thing, reddit is just bots and marketers.
if he's from /pol/ there is no helping him. poor tard can sit around and type whatever propaganda he wants it's still pissing in the wind
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.