[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>learn to lucid dream >think it will be fun and happy times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: feel.png (86 KB, 516x384) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
86 KB, 516x384
>learn to lucid dream
>think it will be fun and happy times
>Now even when I sleep im miserable
>cant stop
Dont do it robots
I used to at least be able to escape from the day by sleeping half of it away
>>
How are you miserable when you can change the dream to whatever you want? You can bang anything, and fly and stuff. You're an imaginative loser, kill yourself.
>>
>>24802226

>learn to lucid dream
>practically master it in the space of six months or so
>ability to turn lucid at will
>sweet dreams every night, shooting lightning and shit out of my fingers
>have to wake up
>that sinking feeling of being average anon smith
>spend whole day realising how average you are and how you can't do anything special
>get depressed
>cry
>go to sleep, have awesome dreams
>wake up
>repeat

I know this feel all too well
>>
>>24802273
>How are you miserable when you can change the dream to whatever you want?

Because one cannot just choose to want to do specific things, dumb free will-believer.
>>
File: hI0phQ[1].jpg (84 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
hI0phQ[1].jpg
84 KB, 800x450
>>24802273
You still know its not real, its like watching a shitty movie(aka a 'flick'), not as good a form of escapism as real dreams or plain sleep were
>>
>>24802325
>>24802226
Also, this is word-for-word the reason I've always avoided lucid dreaming, OP. I am afraid of marring with mundane self-awareness the only creative facet of my life left. I feel for you deeply.
>>
>>24802226
>>24802287
Your cases have nothing in common.
>>
>>24802287
You just the described the most powerful drug of the future.

I remember watching a movie that was similar to this.
Some guy goes to this "Sleeping House" or something like that where a "Doctor" would put him in some sort of sleep state.
People would be so addicted to it.
There were other "patients" in the room all doing the same thing. Sleeping.

Anyone know where this movie is from?
>>
>>24802430
my diary tbqh familia(spic for family)
>>
What do you dream that makes you sad? Why not turn around and go elsewhere?
>>
>be dreaming
>know I'm dreaming
>walk to my car
>a cutie is driving it
>I'm in the back seat
>figure "fuck this its my dream I'll drive my own fucking car"
>try to get up and take seatbelt off
>someone's hand pins me to the seat
>can't move
>wake up and still can't move until I snap out of it

Spooky to be honest (family).
>>
>>24802430
I know there was a scene similar to that in the beginning of Inception.
>>
>>24802430
Inception
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.