[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things a woman needs to do in order to be considered attract
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
Things a woman needs to do in order to be considered attractive enough for a man (beyond weight):

> straighten her hair

Men don't like curly hair. Unless it is one of those perfectly coiffed waves that celebrity women have done via curling irons or a perfectly maintained afro that mixed race models have, curly hair is bad hair.

> get highlights or color hair a multi-dimensional range of colors

Men don't like the unified, boring tone of just brown or just blonde. They want a range of different shades that glistens under the sun. Unless you are a redhead or have dark black hair: then they want it to be extra shiny.

> deep condition hair regularly

If your hair is dry and brittle it will gross men out

> mascara

Unless you were born with lush lashes, mascara is a must, or else you will risk looking too plain

> foundation

Any sign of abnormal skin is a sign of poor genetics in mens' eyes

> lipstick

If your lips are too pale, it is not considered feminine or attractive by men

> Tight fitting, fashionable clothes

Want to wear loose-fitting yoga pants/ jeans and a t-shirt? Fine. But don't expect men to think it is pretty. Check out greatglam.com for what men expect women to wear.

> Nails

Short, unpainted nails are not considered feminine to men

> Whiten teeth and get braces

A crooked smile is something men frown upon

> Get breast implants, ass implants, and lip injections

Nothing makes a man happier than a big lifted ass and a big, lifted bust

> Always make an effort to talk about light hearted, happy things

If you talk about how the economy is going to collapse soon and the world is going to end then men will be repulsed by you

> keep your standards and expectations secret

An employed man will resent you for wanting a man who is employed; he will think you are a gold digger. A handsome man will think you are entitled when you say you want a man who is good looking. They will use these as reasons to reject you.
>>
All I want to find is a good man. My definition of a "good man" is:

> one who is devoted to me and only me
No open relationships or cheating

> who can financially support a family and can be the "breadwinner"

This does not mean that I don't want to work. But this means that I want traditional gender roles. I want to be able to enjoy life without living from paycheck to paycheck. I want a nice amount of money saved up. I want to be able to go travelling on occasion to non-dangerous cities. I want to be able to own a home in a safe area and have a car. I want to be debt free.

> One who is intelligent and educated

not necessarily with degrees, but who is aware of what is going on in the world and is not a blind follower of the media

> Who is not mentally ill

> Who is handsome to me

No you don't need to look like a model. But if you are obese and/or don't have hygiene I will struggle to be attracted to you.

> Who will support me and love me to the very end

Not someone who will flake out at the time of trial
>>
So why isn't anyone responding?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
pic related is my dream appearance but I look absolutely nothing like this. Pic related is what men want/ expect from women.
>>
Another picture of what men expect women to look like.
>>
>>24799001
why are you on beta: the board talking about this? You know that le men have super high standards meme is objectively/categorically wrong don't you?
>>
>>24799421
Because it's a giant wall of spaced out text filled with empirically false claims.
>>
>>24799809
It's not a meme. Men do have super high standards.
>>
>>24799876
> empirically false

Eh not really
>>
>>24799001
now for a real list:

>be skinny
>don't be a slut
et voila. You're attractive enough for most men.
>>
>>24799314
Hi I'm taking the bait
>>
>>24799689
>>24799725
Ew no no no I wouldn't want that. I want a girl who looks realistic. Why would I want that?
>>
>>24799921
not to mention that skinny for men means "extremely skinny" not just skinny
>>
That kind of super model look is repulsive actually I don't really have standards that I consciously think of I let my dick do the thinking and my brain is like the supervisor. Soft wide hips, small perky breasts, and a sense of humor is a start though.
>>
File: menarevainmole.png (1003 KB, 1653x810) Image search: [Google]
menarevainmole.png
1003 KB, 1653x810
>>24799951
Because that is how men are
>>24799922
If you want to, but I don't really like to meet people on here. Plus I don't look good yet.
>>
>>24800005
You should give it a chance. Who knows what could happen. I'm not like, ugly, I take care of myself. I'm okay in the head since I'm just a cyborg who goes to college.
[email protected]
>>
>>24799001
youre not welcomed here.
>>
>>24799951
>deluding yourself
Come on mate.
>>
Basically
>be a white woman
>>
>>24799001
So basically be like every other girl?
>>
File: eaweaeaw.jpg (345 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
eaweaeaw.jpg
345 KB, 1080x720
>>24799314
>no practical serial monogamy gf
>>
>>24799001
You are fucking retarded, OP.
>>
>telling me what i like

Sure thing roastie. Im not reading your text wall

sage
>>
File: 1445789774026.jpg (46 KB, 443x750) Image search: [Google]
1445789774026.jpg
46 KB, 443x750
>>24799314
>All I want
>>
>>24799001
>wanting a walking human lie

Women are fucking hard enough to read already, why the fuck would you want one to outright lie to everyone in the world?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.