[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots and non-white bots how do you feel about white men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 17
File: image.png (470 KB, 470x710) Image search: [Google]
image.png
470 KB, 470x710
I'm curious how you feel about them as a whole. What are your experiences?
>>
File: logomug22.jpg (182 KB, 580x508) Image search: [Google]
logomug22.jpg
182 KB, 580x508
>be Non-white bot.
>sympathize with most all bots
>just don't like white male bots who think they have it harder than non-white male bots.
>>
>>24794260
>Implying white privilege.
>Implying Stacy doesn't like black cock
>>
>>24794221

Whites are okay, until they go all crazy race war survival scenario on you.

It seems almost like every white person has an innate distrust for people of other races and entertains crazy fantasies about going to war.

Like sure, I think white people are a bit....'off'. Like how they can be demanding, entitled douchebags who start confrontations over small, autistic shit, and tend to hate their families for some reason.

But I don't fantasize about race wars and shit.

I wonder if it's just because they all have crazy grandparents who actually DO hate people of other races? Like it's some sort of cold war culture holdover?

If shit were to hit the fan and society collapsed, I'd be pretty scared of white folks. Like I'd be as scared of them as I'd be of blacks.
>>
>>24794260
Shut the fuck up for fucks sake. Waaaah waaaaah im a nigger and I AM PISSED is all i hear you fucks say. We get it, it sucks but quit fucking making it about race you insecure bitches
>>
>>24794221
Equal to niggers, from my viewpoint. The white robot complains about the nigger but is willing to act like a nigger towards Asians. The "muh dick" rebuttal is something the White bot tends to use when the Asian male is discussed.

>but we were inventors and shiet
Key word is "were". And most likely the white bots here didn't invent shit.
>but ubermensch
Once again, "were". The beta male is the reason for your downfall.

Also, the blame game is very strong here in r9k. More willing to blame others for your downfall than on yourself; self-actualize yourselves.
>>
>>24794221
>fembot
Fuck off you meme loving fuck
>>
If you're a white male and you failed at life it's because your stupid and that's it. You were literally handed the biggest genetic advantage of all and still blew it.
>>
I like their women and feel like shit because of it. Don't hate anyone, really.
>>
>>24794578
>your stupid
>your

Fuck off maybe i blew it because i felt bad for YOUR nigger ass
>>
>>24794221

they're pretty cool. lots of friends
>>
>>24794260
stfu affirmative action bot

>tfw I have to work with a retarded negroid because MUH DIVERSITY
There are 3 other blacks who work on my floor that actually deserve their jobs and do good work and this one fucking nigger has undone nearly all of the good will I once felt towards blacks. I guarantee this retard will be promoted ahead of me despite me having to redo nearly everything he fucks up because they need more of MUH DIVERSITY in management.

He also sexually harasses one of the girls I work with which is hilarious to me because she was one of the people who was pushing MUH DIVERSITY the hardest when we were doing new hires and she doesn't want to admit she was wrong, that giving people extra points just for being black was an awful idea.
>>
The scare me to be honest
>>
>>24794732
Why do white men fall for the affirmative action meme?dont you know white women benefit from it the most and Asians are screwed by it the most?
>>
White men tend to be the most egotistical. While minorities tend to empathize easier, white men seem to have little ability in stepping outside of their bubble. The ones that do, go way too far and end up being massive annoying pricks who put glitter in their beards and drink craft beer.
>>
>>24794221

Hispanic (Mexican, non-white) male

I can't really put White people into a group because there are so many of them, each with their own little subcultures (the largest being State)

The concept of "White privilege" is true, it's undeniable that White people can move somewhere completely new and be treated with a minimum level of respect that other people just won't get.

A White Beta can go to China and get himself a decent job, and a wife, same with the Phillipines, Thailand, Korea, Africa, Eastern Europe, as long as he is not COMPLETELY USELESS he has way more options than most people.

That being said, what am I going to do about it? Nothing, I can't unracist these people who give white people preference.... so minorities who bitch about these things excessively get on my nerves as well.

White men see how much we can get on the un-open market (ethnic dating, traditional venues of meeting women). Minorities look at what they could get in the open sexual market (lower than any white male of equal value). They envy us, without realizing that the traditional systems they envy are being ripped to shreds by Westernization.

If I wanted to, my pickings would probably consist of a woman from the mountains who is illiterate, and her mother. All the other Mexican girls are up to speed on what I'm really worth.

It's "better" to be white, but it sucks to be a low status male of any race. If beating the shit out of a white robot could help me get gf, I'd lay on him, but it can't so me being butthurt about it helps no one.
>>
>>24794294
>crazy race war survival scenario

Well assuming it's not a "Race war" then those white people are the funnest, they have guns!

You never wanted to prep for the apocalypse?
>>
>>24794866

>claims to be non-white
>they envy us

ok dude
>>
>>24794866
>he would beat up a robot for a whore
You should fuck off to facebook where you belong you fucking wetback
>>
I'm a mixed fembot and I exclusively like white men, even the average/ugly ones. Asian guys are cute too though.
>>
>>24794221
I've only had good experiences. Best at banter but generally shit at cooking.

>>24794294
Probably because their countries are being invaded by non-whites. The subconsciously see all non-whites as invaders and rightly so.
>>
>>24794929

>The "traditional" systems of courtship they envy

I didn't realize Tinder was traditional. :P

>>24794930

Some of us don't want to end up on wiz?
>>
>>24794764
As a white man this is the most sensical thing ive heard out of a minority on this site. Good job
>>
>>24794578
I'm a mongol male and failed at life

check your privilege
>>
>>24794260
I'm a mixed fembot and even though I'm white skinned I can't really relate to white people , especially girls. I find that they do the strangest things and act in the most shameless ways. White boys are really weird even though they're cute. I relate to Hispanics non hood blacks and non western whites
>>
>>24794221
Blackbox here

I like my fellow whitebots, we both suffer from the same problems regardless of race. It wouldn't even be easier to be a whitebot because the mega autism would deter most women anyway, even if they say they only date whites, they really mean they only date Chads, so our fellow whitebots have it just as hard as us.
>>
>>24794221
ITT: non-whitebot and fembot entrapment.

There's a reason we don't ask for "unique perspectives" on here, OP. Go listen to fucking NPR if you want to hear what women and niggers think about everything.
>>
>>24795080
That still doesn't make beating people up right faggot
>>
>>24795104
>I can't really relate to white people , especially girls. I find that they do the strangest things and act in the most shameless ways

Man I miss the times when I was a brat messing with White girls. Before people taught me that poor brown dudes talking up tall rich white girls just wasn't done.
>>
>>24795104
I definitely know you irl.
>>
>Half Asian
>Clearly not attractive to white women
Fucking racemixing dad
>>
>>24794260
this pretty much

i come from a mexican family and its kind of funny/ weird me and all of my brothers (5 of us total) have always had white guys as best friends, the white friend is always taller and kind of zaney and like a class clown and we always get along with them like theyre another part of the family. so i dont have any bad feeligns towards whites or any race for that matter. just judge people for who they are

but for strangers on the internet, this board specifically i think white robots have it easier than colored robots. girls are most likely to like them because theyre white and more importantly not dislike them because theyre not white.also they never have to go through prejudice and racism from a position not in power.

but in real life at least here in california race doesnt seem to be an issue really unless youre in the baddest parts of town.. or the richest.
>>
>>24795187

No it does not, but I was mainly pointing out the futility of hate when it doesn't serve a productive purpose. It's wrong to want to harm someone, it is even worse to want to harm them when nobody gains. That sort of thinking is alien to me and once again was the main point of my comment.

I doubt I'd want a girl who was impressed by me being cruel to people anyways. Might as well date Roastie McCockCarousel.
>>
>>24795206

ha ha. get a bigger penis.

t. asian guy
>>
>>24795088
But anon I'm not a minority. I'm a George Foreman
>>
also the whole /pol board is a toxic nuisance when its posted not on its own board

and i its disenchanting that there'd be a group of people so casually hateful and hiveminded, i know its 4chan and all but before it alwyas used to be more about laughing than actually being racis and hateful, really its just the polar opposite of SJWs they hate so much but at least SJWs have a positive message so it makes me want to lean towards them more
>>
>>24794732

I'm curious as to what kind of "work" you do at your job that the affactionbot poisoned from the start and how he managed to even do it.
>>
>>24794221
>implying we will side with the kind that are the reason of our sadness instead of bitter permavirgins like us, because of our skin colour

Nice try, stacy
>>
>non whites and women
what the fuck happened to this place
>>
>>24795414

you left us is what happened, feoggot
>>
>>24795414
Reddit invaded and with it came the horde. Essentially /r9k/ is now bitch about white people the board.
>>
>>24795382
Holy fucking shit. How new are you? Jesus you sound retarded.
And stop posting
>>
>>24795344
still a minority on this site.
>>
>>24795382
>SJW
>positive message

kek. /pol/ wants to end degeneracy. SJWs want to end civilization. Simple as that.
>>
Britbong here, the ones i know are pretty chill, i only have one non white friend.
I despise the chads tho, even more then i despise non white chads
>>
Ehh, I don't mind white robots.
There's no such thing as a fembot though, fuck off.
>>
>>24795570
Touche.

You have been for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Indifference
>>
non white bot

White males are fine. All people are fine. Fuck racism.

Oh, you mean white males here? Like, on 4chan?

Fucking faggots.

All of em.
>>
>>24794294
>But I don't fantasize about race wars and shit.

Because your race is actually benefiting from the current state of affairs. Ours is dying from it. White people were not fantasizing about race wars pre-50's. If minorities could keep their rights but whites could roll their mindset back to what it was then, we'd all be much happier.
>>
They can be alright sometimes. But they're really emotional, whether it's depression or anger or seriousness or anxiety.White guys need to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>24794221
easier for them to get white women, i guess. other than that, i have no complaints.
>>
File: angry-boy.jpg (22 KB, 274x228) Image search: [Google]
angry-boy.jpg
22 KB, 274x228
>>24795344
>tfw even femanons know how to spoiler properly.

Why am I still a newfag?
>>
File: batgirl laugh.jpg (9 KB, 200x253) Image search: [Google]
batgirl laugh.jpg
9 KB, 200x253
>>24795755
>still not knowing how to spoiler text
Jesus, fuck anon. That was shit I learned on day 1. Just google it nigger. Christ. Inept people like you just make angry.
>>
>>24795793
>just make angry

Lol. At least I can check my fucking grammar.
>>
File: WHACKY INFLATABLE ARM TUBE MAN.gif (582 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
WHACKY INFLATABLE ARM TUBE MAN.gif
582 KB, 500x500
>>24795951
>WOW YOU MADE A SLIGHT TYPO
>SICK BURN BRAH
Please go back to Reddit.
>>
File: mustachelipspick.jpg (147 KB, 490x735) Image search: [Google]
mustachelipspick.jpg
147 KB, 490x735
THREAD DERAIL

Hey fembots, I'm having twins! But I'm considering keeping the genders hidden from myself until a gender reveal party. My idea is to have the guests vote with one of these lips and/or mustaches. Then after some cake and punch, my sisters would spray pink or blue silly string on me revealing the gender of the baby - of course they'd have to do this twice.

Pic of the concealed silly string cans next. Tell me what you think!
>>
>>24796228
Anddd here's the concealed silly string! Don't know if I'd go with the bohemian cardboard look.
>>
File: sillystring.jpg (246 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
sillystring.jpg
246 KB, 600x901
>>24796251
Shit.... my bad ladies.
>>
>>24794294
B-but, I love my family.
>>
>>24794764
Lol yeah. Those Chinese and their endless empathy and compassion
>>
>>24796228
Sounds cute I guess. I dunno why you're asking people on the internet though.
>>
>>24796355
>Doesn't automatically assume ceteris paribus
Sign of autism right there.
>>
>>24796355
I can't say I can remember having any real conversations with a chinese man so I couldn't say.
>>
>>24796381
Just because :-)
>>
>>24795382
SJWs literally want to make white people a minority in every formerly white country. No shit you think that's a positive message.
>>
>>24796228
Human males have seriously become so feminized and pathetic, I literally felt sick to my stomach reading this shit, also I think you are confusing terms (which a lot of liberal idiots) do, you aren't keeping the "genders" hidden you're keeping the "sexes (male or female)" hidden, gender is something different (well based on current liberal BS rethoric), your son could turn out to be fag years later.

I am never having children (or getting married) not only because society is biased towards females so you may probably be divorced and have them taken from you, but also because raising children in modern times is a fruitless effort, your son will likely end up being some douchebag or a fag, transgender, some fucked up mental bs due to the feminization of males today, and if its a daughter she'll likely end up a whore who'll be left a loose gaping mess by the time she gets married and who have to carry that sad disgusting mess through the aisles to her husband and feign pride.

good luck, you're going to need it, you pick the worst fucking era to have a family in kek, be prepared to face huge disappointments and be absolutely disgusted with what you created.
>>
I literally wouldn't even concider having sex or a relationship with a man that wasn't white.

Maybe Asian, if ever found an Asian man that wasn't like a desexed, asexual with the genitals of a ken doll.
>>
>>24796423
>Believes genetically distinct groups are the exact same despite them being very obviously not from a single glance

CSB
>>
>>24796479
>I literally wouldn't even concider having sex or a relationship with a man that wasn't white.
Why, I'm black, what is it exactly that made you come to this decision?
>>
They're my default choice for marriage and babbies but beyond that I don't think about it that much. I find them more attractive in general too I guess....?

A lot of this stuff is just implicit. I will say I feel uncomfortable around large groups of non white people though.

t. White girl.
>>
>>24794221
Every white friend I've had have turned out to be untrustworthy pricks but I don't let that define all whites. I also don't buy into that "white privilege" bullshit that SJW faggots keep trying to push
>>
>>24796507
>Doesn't know what ceteris paribus means
>>
>>24796228

Are the children white or shitskin?
>>
>>24796587
Races are inherently different. There is no "ceteris paribus" given this. And I know my Latin better than any mud, don't worry.
>>
>>24796621
>Seriously legitimately doesn't know what ceteris paribus means
If you did you wouldn't even be going off on this tangent.
>>
>>24796661
It means "all other things being equal", which is physically impossible in the case of genetically different racial groups.

How slow are you? You lack subtlety, young mud.
>>
>>24794260
found the nigger
complaing about whites giving you free money again hmm?
i wish i wasnt white sometimes

life would be so fucking easy if i were a black girl. all i would fucking have to do to get into grad school is get C's

i cant believe niggers can still complain
i mean i just cant its fucking unbelievable how easy life is for them
>>
>>24796688
Jesus christ, you're retarded.
>Original post was comparing non-whites to whites
>Ceteris paribus means all OTHER things being equal
>Obviously this doesn't pertain to race since the comparison is being made between 2 different races
It's like talking to a 6 year old.
>>
Non-white bot here:

You have a massive advantage in getting a gf. Women are pretty dumb and easily swayed. They select partners based mostly on status and how desired they think men are by other women. White people obviously have a status advantage, not because you individually earned it, but because you're just white.

Women really are of the the biggest causes of conflict in the world. I have a feeling white and non-white males would get a long a lot better if women weren't around creating competition. I guess that's true of all male friendships though.
>>
men are all the same no matter what race or era it is
>>
>>24795382
>least SJWs have a positive message
i didnt know disenfranchising whites was positive

because thats exactly what theyre trying to do
>>
Jesus Christ, I'm a fucking radical right-winger and you guys are still way too racist. Is it because you're all such miserable failures at life that you compulsively project your inadequacies on society?

Also, yes I'm white, so kind of not really going along with the theme of this thread, but I don't like or dislike people on the basis of their ethnicity, just their behavior. Not exactly sure why people find that so hard to do, but considering your complete inability to relate to other human beings even at a rudimentary level, I suppose it's not too much of a stretch to say that you're all using racism and conspiracism as a crutch to justify your self-imposed isolation.
>>
File: 1449159228093.jpg (589 KB, 1688x3080) Image search: [Google]
1449159228093.jpg
589 KB, 1688x3080
>>24794287
>>24794629
>>24794929
>>24795088
>>24795414
>>24795534
Reminder that whites can not be robots. Failing when you are the most desired and respected race is pitiful
>>
>>24794294
youre society isnt being overrun
white society is making room for you while squeezing the white youth out

i feel no allegiance to my country, the one that my ancestors died for fighting in WW1 2 and even as far back as for the union in the civil war.

this is no longer our country
>>
>>24796793
This! I'm non-white and I'm onto those SJW faggots' plans
>>
>>24796824
Basically this.
It's one thing to hate gangbanging hoodrats, it's another to just hate some black accountant that spends his free time playing D&D and Magic because "HE'S A NIGGER, THEREFORE EVERYTHING HE HAS HE ONLY HAS BECAUSE HE'S A NIGGER, NO WAY DID HE WORK FOR HIS (relatively easy to obtain) JOB!"
>>
>>24796793
mad that you're getting a taste of your own medicine whitey? haha
>>
>>24796837
>Failing
well honestly were just failing in getting a white gf
we could probably get a nigger pretty easy if we wanted to. we could hire a prostitute too

but all of those are equally as undesirable
>>
I dont trust them off the bat
I dont trust men in general, but its more like
>white, dont trust off the bat, slim possibility of me trusting them ever
>black, dont trust ever, dont even look at them
>mexican, latino, maybe, they can earn my trust easier than white boys
>asian, I trust almost immediately if they're Americanized, if they're still chinky I say fuck no
I am not going to reproduce at all so this is just for fux or romance
>>
>>24796874
>>24796824
If you think /r9k/ is bad get on /pol/
>>
>>24796837
Shut up shitskin. Whites have it bad it too
>>
>>24796228
>deciding the gender for the baby
>not letting them choose their gender
>gender is binary

fuck off
>>
>>24796824
This. Non-white and I judge people based on character. I had a black friend who was a piece of shit and got with my ex. I didn't go
>blah fucking niggers
That dude was a piece of shit cause he's a piece of shit
>>
>>24796907
I'm black and I also trust Asians. A lot of them seem nice. I love Asians, but I'm not a weeaboo. I just appreciate them as doctors and shit, so much better than white ones.
>>
>>24796735
Your complaints are all about not being able to get OUR women. If you stuck with your own women you wouldn't face this disparity unless you were undesirable to begin with.

>>24796710
Again. Why would you assume all other things to be equal given biologically derived behavioural differences?
>>
>>24796837
Get out faggot. We are all failures so who cares what we look like
>>
>>24796865
weird part is the number of whites who are sjws
i wonder how you get like that. probably some kind of feel good psychology
>GOD DAMN IM SUCH A GOOD FUCKING PERSON
>LOOK I CARE FOR YOU POOR MINORITIES!!!!111
>>24796887
>mad that you're getting a taste of your own medicine whitey?
historically that has never been the case for my family. so youre just punishing their ancestors for no reason when they were probably on the side of blacks.
>>
>>24795709
>White people were not fantasizing about race wars pre-50's.

say what, nigga?
>>
>>24796959
>Why would you assume all other things to be equal given biologically derived behavioural differences?
Because it would be idiotic to assume she's comparing a sadistic mainlander from China to Tim the accountant.
I'd imagine she'd compare two people of a similar background who live in the same country.
Only a complete moron would do otherwise.
>>
>>24796930
this is satire correct
either way obligatory:
>>>/tumblr/
>>24796912
>If you think /r9k/ is bad get on /pol/
eh theyre about the same
old pol used to be kind of OK
but not really
>>
>>24797019
Chinese people lack empathy because of their genes. You wouldn't have lasted for long in a place as competitive and harsh as China if you were empathetic.

And Tim the Chinese American accountant still has absolute loyalty to the PRC.
>>
File: 1356771486130.png (560 KB, 498x360) Image search: [Google]
1356771486130.png
560 KB, 498x360
>>24797061
>Chinese people lack empathy because of their genes.
I can't tell if this post is bait or not, so here's a smug loli.
>>
I don't really care one way or the other as long as they stay out of my way. With that being said I do find it annoying when white guys think I have an easier time getting women (I'm Asian/Latino). Granted the issues I have are also related to being mixed race since I'm not Asian enough for women who like Asian guys and not Latin enough for Latinas.
I recall a couple of times here getting told to just get weebs or white-guilt sjws as though it was a magic bullet (never mind the fact that I'm not Asian enough/wrong kind of Asian for weeaboos and white sjws always go for either nig nogs or white guys).
>>
>>24796912
That's kind of why I don't take /pol/ seriously.
It's basically just there for meme spouting, and now that /news/ is back, it's not even useful for current events.
>>
>>24796874
Thank you, is it really so bad to hold white trash and hoodrats in equal contempt? On the flip side, what's so wrong about respecting a white guy or black guy equally when they've clearly worked hard to make a comfortable and stable life for themselves? What fucking conspiracy is in play when someone of another ethnicity expended their own blood, sweat and tears to become a contributing member of society?
>>
>>24797117
Human behaviour isn't purely environmental. Human beings aren't special snowflakes. We're just animals like anything else.
>>
File: 1355019337158.png (418 KB, 852x371) Image search: [Google]
1355019337158.png
418 KB, 852x371
>>24797187
>Appeal to nature
Oh boy, a doozy, that deserves TWO (2) smug lolis.
>>
>>24796837
westernized asian women are just as dogshit as white girls, not that there aren't always desirable exceptions.

also i don't think it's fair to ignore the demonization and emasculation that identity politics and the mainstream media has put white males through for the past 5 to 7 years.
>>
>>24794578
im irish though
>>
>>24797225
So stating the plain and simple fact that human behaviour hinges as much on genes as it does environment is fallacious? How do you think humans evolved such behaviour in the first place?
>>
I wish I had been born one.
>>
>>24797117
>not being a racial realist

northern europeans actually are genetically predisposed to be more empathetic.

http://www.unz.com/pfrost/affective-empathy-an-evolutionary-mistake/
>>
File: 1387504942406[1].png (116 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
1387504942406[1].png
116 KB, 800x388
>>24796837
>mfw I'm an Asian male

It was over before it even started. I guess at best I'll be some used up whore's meal ticket and that's only if I'm successful.
>>
>>24796992
I know right? Being non-white it confuses me the most. They're all like self-hating and talking about how
>White men are evil
And acting like they're carrying this flag for minorities. Like we need people to speak for us. They don't speak for me that's for damn sure
>>
>>24796891
>>24797227
>able to attract women
>considers himself a robot

mmmmmmmhhhhh
>>
>>24796992
Yeah they get off on pretending they give a shit
> I'm so progressive and tolerant and you're not!! Check your privilege!!
Fucking idiots
>>
>>24797335
you can thank your centuries old daughter hating "I need ten sons" culture.
>>
>>24797298
>So stating the plain and simple fact that human behaviour hinges as much on genes as it does environment is fallacious?
Yes.
Environment plays a MUCH larger role, otherwise we'd be out raping and killing constantly.
As an example, just look at the west's views on pedophilia.
No one cared 150 years ago, but as the socioeconomic environments changed, so too did the view of pedophilia.
Hell, just look at the middle east, their racial makeup doesn't differ much, but they all have completely different views regarding things like pedophilia (compare Yemen to UAE for example).
>>24797330
One race being more empathetic != another race NOT being empathetic.
Spouting this kind of retarded bullshit is what gives actual science a bad name out in the real world.
>>
>>24797380
Women are evil though, so that's perfectly fine.
>>
>>24797376
>able to attract women
i could fuck a cow if i wanted to
does that make me not a robot?

just go fuck a goat ahmed youll feel better afterwards
>>24797227
this
and asian girls straight from asia want nothing to do with you
>>
>>24797386
>not
>lack

asians are relatively less empathetic and therefore lack empathy.

semantics.
>>
>>24797380
My family is from a country where women have long been valued, granted our culture is still pretty superficial.
>>
>>24797376
are you fucking disfigured?
then you have nothing to complain about either

if youre willing to sink low enough you could easily get a fat girl, or a trap, or pretty much any other kind of degenerate
>>
>>24797227
This is absolutely true. I notice all SJW's are white girls and asian girls
>>
>>24797459
>I don't know the difference between lack and "lacking in"
Yea, I noticed.
Just so you know, in an argument, semantics are important.
>>
>>24797425
>considering having sex with a woman to be equivalent to a cow

baka desu. Anyone can fuck a cow faggot. If you are white man you literally have no excuse in being a robot
>>
>>24797510
You just admitting in being a normal fag. A real robot cant attract any woman
>>
>>24797568
>Anyone can fuck a cow faggot.
just like anyone can fuck a fat girl
no room to complain
>>24797593
>. A real robot cant attract any woman
then nobody is a real robot you fucking autist
i know why you cant attract any women
its because youre stupid as fuck
>>
>>24794221
>I'm curious how you feel about them as a whole. What are your experiences?

Uh, I don't know. I live in America, I see enough white people to know they vary. I got white friends and study a white France philosopher, but only because I take interest in France and I seem like the cool black laid back intellectual.

But real nigga shit, I don't think about white men enough as a group to really give you a good opinion.
>>
When whites go around doing this I do not trust them at night http://www.skynews.com.au/news/national/2015/12/04/korean-student-bashed-and-robbed-in-qld.html
>>
>>24797852
looks like a lebo to me, white man who commit violent crimes don't dress normal casual clothes
>>
Why are white people so mean and angry all the time?

I thought you fagets created civilization, why are you so god damn grumpy all the fucking time? And why do you hate your families and constantly want to get drunk every weekend?

I think it's because you work too hard. You pretend you like it, but you're all miserable because you know you're just slaving away earning money for some one else. But you've been told that hard work is good and virtuous, so sacrifice your own happiness to churn out TPS reports and shit.
>>
>>24798187
civilization is the codeword for ethnic cleansing and displacement
>>
I wonder how much happier the world would be if all white men just died right now
>>
>>24798301
lol are you joking
the world would fucking collapse
you think these african nations can sustain themeselves without the constant donations and aid of white people?
the entire fucking continent would be engulfed in war, isis and its iconoclasm would probably sweep the east and the top 25% of the most educated people would be gone
do you think US blacks are capable of providing themselves with water RIGHT NOW?
because let me tell you the engineers who run this shit are majority white
>>
White men are pretty great
>>
>>24798433
Why are white people so obsessed with black people? Anytime anyone says something about you, you go right to ranting about black people.
>>
>>24798459
i talked about more than black people you bitter little faggot. although blacks are the most incompetant and would be hit the hardest.
east asians like the chinese and japanese are more than capable of fending for themselves
>>
>>24798459
>Why are white people so obsessed with black people?

Asian here, whites are the only ones who care about niggers. Have you seen Africa? Have you seen what Africa was like before whites? Literally fucking huts. Black people hate on the only race that have done anything for them.

>boo hoo muh slavery
It was still better than what the niggers had.

Asians don't even pretend to like blacks. Whites do. Niggers should be eternally grateful.
>>
File: 1418043754915.jpg (2 MB, 2092x3719) Image search: [Google]
1418043754915.jpg
2 MB, 2092x3719
>>24794221
>Fembots
Good bait thread op
>>
>>24798530
I got yellow fever
you should talk to me
im white
>>
>>24798530
truer words havent been spoken
>>
>>24798580
I'm not a fag and I wouldn't date a chick from here. So no, I won't talk to you.
>>
>>24798530
Prove you are Asian then
>>
>>24798552
god damnit is he disgusting
>that greasy as fuck skin
>>
>>24798687
Why would I need to prove that? You think I give a single fuck what race you think I am? Just assume I'm a self hating nigger if you makes you feel any better.
>>
>>24798491
Everytime you guys start going on about black people this and black people that...I want to look you dead in your fucking eyes and scream "stfu you ham colored bastard! Black people are not the only ones who hate you!"

I'm Arab btw so I get 10x more shit than black people atm
>>
>>24794294
you spend too much time on 4chan
>>
>>24798716
Because white guys always try to drag Asians into the conversation despite the fact you have dicked over Asian men more than anyone. You're not Asian, fuck off.
>>
>>24794578
not everyone lives in 'murica
>>
>>24798763
>white guys always try to drag Asians into the conversation despite the fact you have dicked over Asian men more than anyone

What the fuck are you on about? Are you asian? It would explain why you're making no sense whatsoever.

>You're not Asian, fuck off
This actually isn't the first time I've heard this and it baffles me every time. Why would somebody lie about being asian?
>>
>>24798816
Both of you are retarded

>Why would somebody lie about being asian?
top kek why wouldn't they?
>>
>>24798853
>ur a retard lol xD
This is how stupid you look.

>top kek why wouldn't they?
Fantastic argument, brother. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>24798816
>why would I lie?

You talk as if being Asian is something lower than white and therefore no one would pretend to be Asian. It's obvious you're a whire guy trying to do the niggers vs Asians routine.
>>
>>24798744
Yea, whites always assume that only nigs dislike them and everyone else would jump at the chance to be their bitch.
>>
>>24798744
fuck off shitskin, I doubt you're even arab. Most non-whites respect what whites have done for them as a whole. It's just niggers who are ungrateful
>>
>>24798899
Right well anyway, I've already said that I don't care what you think I am so there's no point calling me a liar. I know that everything I said in my original post: >>24798530
is 100% my honest opinion. The parts that aren't my opinion are the truth.

Christ, these gooks want to say I'm not asian. Maybe it's a good thing. I'd rather not associate with you anyway.
>>
>>24798987
Arabs respect you and is that why they bomb your countries and have no respect for your laws or culture?
>>
>>24799003
I'm not listening to a word you say until you post a time stamp with a pic of your eyes. Be gone pig skin!
>>
>>24798744
>Everytime you guys start going on about black people this and black people that...I want to look you dead in your fucking eyes and scream "stfu you ham colored bastard! Black people are not the only ones who hate you!"
god damn that level of projecting

youre welcome by the way for being let into my country. just another sand nigger angry that whites give him free shit, nothing to see here

nowhere in my post did i say "blacks are the only ones who hate us". i know its hard but try to focus your beady little sand nigger eyes on the screen for more than a few microseconds so you can actually get some reading comprehension down. ok ahmed?
>>
>>24799115
You don't pay taxes and you probably live off disability
>>
>>24799181
lol
you are so fucking pathetic you know that. i mean its fucking hilarious to see a bitter little sand nigger grasping for straws so fucking hard and projecting all over the fucking place.

you couldnt be farther from the truth. im actually graduating this semester from uni with a degree in stem. im exactly what westerners strive to achieve.

meanwhile youre too fucking bitter and lazy to make a change so you sit there in your shitty apartment that white people gave you, shitposting on r9k your greasy little kabob fingers chattering away as you desperately try to not look like the bitter worthless sand nigger tht you are

you must be a total disgrace to your parents.
>>
>>24799181
face it m8 you just cant compete with white people :^)
>>
>>24799290
I'm not bitter or lazy. Just because i have a job doesn't mean I can't hate white people.

The shit you're saying is the exact reason I hate you.
>>
>>24799416
>I'm not bitter or lazy
thats exactly what you fucking are
what nice white country do you live in? you should be eternally grateful white people have allowed you a slice of their wealth you childish little goatfucker.

>>24799416
>The shit you're saying is the exact reason I hate you.
same to you ahmed. please explain to me why you hate white people when you live in their countries and consume their resources. if it werent for them you would be a fucking peasant farmer living under a medieval religion

the shit youre saying is the exact reason why i hate you.
youre a fucking parasite, a bitter leech who complains the blood hes sucking isnt good enough.
white people aught to put children like you in their place
>>
>>24799515
If you're trying to change my opinion about white people you're doing a terrible job right now
>>
File: pol, the defender of faith.png (1 MB, 886x610) Image search: [Google]
pol, the defender of faith.png
1 MB, 886x610
/pol/ here
Someone called for an exterminator. All right you maggots, get the fuck out, all of yous!
>>
>>24799586
Why would I give a fuck what some subhuman thinks? That's right, you're subhuman and that means you're beneath me.
>>
>>24799586
nope.
i have no intention of doing so
im just curious as to how you came to your delusions
im giving you a chance to explain yourself you dirty little sand rat
explain to me how your opinions are valid
because to me you sound like a little bratty child
>>
>>24794221
GTF Back to tumblr.
>>
>white males posting in this thread

There are many types of different white guys, and to sweep them into one category, like any other race, is absurd.

The experience I have as a black guy is that there are a lot of white men whose only interaction with black people is through the media or a random stranger. Maybe they'll interact with a black guy who's homeless in this city, maybe they have a co worker.

I just hate the fact that I'm treated differently and people censor themselves around me. I also hate how being "black culture" is seen a lot of times by conservatives as a negative, and that it defines all black guys. For instance rap is considered bad or unintelligent, no matter the artist or lyrics. Football and basketball are viewed as lower intelligence sports, etc. I also hate how dressing differently or talking differently is viewed as acting white. All races seem to perpetuate this and I can't understand it. People wonder why there are so many issues in the "black community" and the right believes that blacks are mostly incapable of adjusting to society. The left thinks that as well, they just believe that the government has to step in and try to fix black people.

I personally think white people are interesting, but many of them just generally don't understand racial issies, and think that all black people agree and think one way.
>>
>>24799710
O wow you're really creative. As if I don't hear shit like this constantly in real life.
>>
File: 1356397980001.jpg (106 KB, 431x696) Image search: [Google]
1356397980001.jpg
106 KB, 431x696
>>24799818
So you believe that Afro-Americans are the only ones that understand racial issues, and whites are incapable of it whatsoever?

How can you know the other side enough to make such a statement?
>>
>>24799822
holy fucking shit lol
how fucking autistic are you, seriously. where do you fall on the spectrum?
are you even reading what im posting

truth is though you probably cant even explain yourself, arent i right? i was 100% right about you wasnt i
just another bitter sand rat

thanks for proving me right you stupid little fuck. sand niggers are an absolutely unbearable childish bunch. no wonder youve been ruled by a medieval religion for a thousand years
you deserve to live in poverty.
>>
>>24799822
>As if I don't hear shit like this constantly in real life.
Good. There are a ton of Egyptian where I live and I wish you fucking people would just get interned in a concentration camp, you fucking hook-nosed subhuman.

I would accept niggers, jews and the spicest of spics as my own brothers before I ever look at you desert filth as humans.
>>
File: 1435034214110.jpg (331 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1435034214110.jpg
331 KB, 770x1000
>>24799974
>I would accept niggers
now hold on a minute there
but its a close call both of them are pretty awful
>>
>>24799886
>I didn't read the entire post, but wanted to use a post for race bait

That's not at all what I'm saying. I was just stating that a lot of white people usually don't understand black people. The opposite is true as well, but that wasn't what was asked
>>
File: cuckold_world.png (253 KB, 526x405) Image search: [Google]
cuckold_world.png
253 KB, 526x405
>>24797016
Basically, Truman dropped the double whammy of desegregation of the armed forces and a Civil Rights program on white America in 1948, the same year Supreme Court attacked us with Shelley v. Kraemer (which began a multi-decade trend of urban decay as whites fled predatory blockbusters and moved to the suburbs). The final blow came in 1954 with the Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka ruling, which ended all pretense that America was a "white" nation. The deluge of "civil rights" acts that we were bombarded with in the 1960s were a mere formality.

White Americans went from having a country built by themselves for themselves, to not having a country at all. The Hart-Celler Act provided the demographic muscle for this "great replacement" of the white race in America. We went from a nation that was 89.8% white in 1940 to a nation with whites representing less than half of all births today. Almost exclusively white to a minority in a single lifetime. The whites born today don't stand a chance. We are being attacked today for espousing a view that is encouraged and called "natural" among Israelis, Chinese, or Koreans; that freedom of association, both within our borders and in choosing who is permitted within them, is a right all peoples should possess.
>>
>>24801849
Wah wah wah no one cares about you
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.