[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Share dreams that make you feel unwanted feels. Lately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 120871433498.jpg (20 KB, 599x515) Image search: [Google]
120871433498.jpg
20 KB, 599x515
ITT: Share dreams that make you feel unwanted feels.

Lately I've been having this recurring dream of being on top of a giant tower overlooking an enormous city-wide party dedicated to me. On the tower I'm joined by friends and family who congratulate me on whatever it was I did to warrant this party.

All of my favourite music's blaring wildly as all around me people are just dancing and having fun, and from the middle of the crowd, my oneitis show up, and without a word, she just kisses me. That's where the dream ends.

Beyond the simple idea of having my oneitis just kiss me out of the blue like that, having an entire party dedicated to me, and having the approval of so many people and then waking up to know none of that will never happen is enough to just make me not want to get out of bed.
>>
>arrange in dream to meet up with qt foreign guy i've been seeing
>go to meeting place, he looks sheepish
>foreign girl screams at me and chases me off while he stares blankly
>she's his gf he's been cheating on with me while he's on a year abroad
>wake up next to him
>he cuddles me cause I look sad, feel romantic feels
>think about confronting him
>don't because i'm beta

it's all going to end in tears
>>
>all these people with weird wish fulfillment dreams
>allvof my dreams are just absurdist nonsense
Uhh
I once had a dream where I was walking through a bombed out ruin city and I met my highschool oneitis in a parking garage and she had on some weird pirate/witch costume

Does that mean anything to anyone?
I need to write these down more often.
>>
File: Spongebob.jpg (47 KB, 424x319) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob.jpg
47 KB, 424x319
>tfw all my dreams are of minor inconveniences

I had a dream once where I poured a bowl of cereal and there was no milk, like that was the whole dream.
>>
>I love you anon
>its her
>she looks bad
>I look bad
>I'm falling
>I wake up
what does it mean????
>>
Wow OP I had a similiar dream about being at the top of a tower last night.

Your tower is fragile and can come crashing down at any moment. You need to work hard and excel at life to keep it sturdy and have that dream on top.
>>
>>24797390
it means you're a faggot
>>
>>24796898

It's so weird that you say that. Because like a couple months ago I kept having this recurring feeling that I should go to the capital city that someone is throwing a huge party just for me. I was awake mind you high on drugs. I want to how this is seeped into the collective unconscious some it's so weird that you say that. Because like a couple months ago I kept having this recurring feeling that I should go to the capital city that someone is throwing a huge party just for me. I was awake mind you high on drugs but. I want to how this is seeped into the collective unconscious somehow
>>
>>24797363
you have the cereal but not the milk. there is a deeper meaning there.
>>
Sexual dreams where I am physically repulsive over the idea and turn it down. I don't intend on ever having sex in real life either.

The reason why it's concerning is because reproduction and sexual stimulation appears to be a vital part of human society and psychology so to have no desire, and to even reject the idea, means that something must be seriously wrong with my brain.
>>
I have really horrible and vivid dreams. I am becoming somewhat of an insomniac because I just don't want to sleep anymore. Last one I had that I remember was this.

>walking down a pitch black corridor
>a voice starts whispering 'where is my light?'
>voice starts repeating it faster and faster.
>a swirl of red light illuminates the corridor
>there is a giant face in the sky that looks like Miles Davis
>He smiles wide and says 'Welcome to the sensual world'
>start sinking through the floor
>Miles starts laughing while screaming 'The Sensual World!'
>laughing starts intensifying as my face sinks through the floor
>silence and darkness and I feel like I am falling
>voices start saying things from all directions
>hear the voice of my childhood best friend say 'the cats and dogs all play along'
>hear my grandmother (who has passed away) say 'We're so proud of you!'
>hear other things that I don't really remember
>the last voice that starts talking is my crush from my first year of college
>she says 'You were never wanted anyway'
>feel like I'm falling much faster and light flashes on and off
>wake up

It was terrifying and I felt like crying when I woke up.
>>
>>24797835
you just dun got cosby'd
>>
File: 1421858213125.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1421858213125.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>every time i got a sex dream it's about shemales

please kill me
>>
File: kill_children_sheev.png (326 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
kill_children_sheev.png
326 KB, 406x406
>tfw I've had multiple night terrors over the course of this year and I always wake up at least once in the middle of the night
>>
>every "sex" dream I have is about jerking off
>>
>dream
>in bed with my waifu
>cuddling
>she's so soft
>and warm
>I can feel her breathing, her body pressed against mine
>her hair smells wonderful
>she snuggles closer to me
>I hold her close
>she sighs with contentment
>she whispers "I love you."
>I tell her I love her too
>we lay like that for hours
>I feel truly happy
>everything feels right
>wake up
>alone
>start crying
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.