[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats a good way to an hero without causing so much emotional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1446276294728.jpg (16 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
1446276294728.jpg
16 KB, 245x300
whats a good way to an hero without causing so much emotional fallout? im looking for a way to avoid all the emotional baggage that those i left behind would have to deal with, not because i give a fuck about them but because i don't need them taking blame/ figuring out where they fit into my decision.i want the transition of me being completely forgotten to not be drawn out. Has any other robot thought about how to do this?
>>
Impossibru it is
>>
Get a horse and ride into the sunset. Tell them you are gonna live the life of a wanderer. Ride over a cliff.
>>
If you're asking for serious advice OP, I'll give it to you.

First, pay off all of your debts.

Second, get a life insurance policy. Make sure it's not voided by suicide (some are).

Third, don't blow your brains out or do anything gruesome. And don't let a family member be the one to find your body. The best bet would be to go in a secluded area, alert the police that you're about to commit suicide, and then do it. There's a reason why I said alert the police. You wouldn't want to let some poor kids, hikers, etc. find a rotting corpse would you? Let the police get to your freshly dead corpse. It saves trouble from the innocents who aren't use to this stuff.

Lastly, leave a note. Tell them why you did it. It's better than no closure I'm sure.

That is probably the best way to commit suicide. It'll save a lot of heartache and stress by going through these steps. Your estate will be easy to settle, no debt to take away from your estate, a insurance policy to pay for your funeral, a easy clean up, and a little bit of closure for your loved ones.

Oh wait, a few more things. Get your shit settled out legally. Go to a lawyer and get a will, executor of state, etc. That'll help on the legal aspect of things. Also, cancel any reoccuring charges or accounts.
>>
Swerve into oncoming traffic senpai
>>
I always fantasise about dying in a mass shooting.

I'll either just get shot, and be seen as a tragic victim, or I'll sacrifice myself and be seen as a hero.
Either is better than "weak fag who gave up and killed himself".
>>
>>24794796
honestly this is great advice. i already have cleared up my debts and my assets are slim. But the policy is brilliant. I'm not crazy about leaving a note but i guess closure is better than speculation.
>>
>>24794865
i often fantasize about this but unfortunately if life hasn't thrown me a fucking break for simple shit i doubt it would give me a great out.
>>
>>24794796
Listen to this guy, OP
>>
>>24794876
No problem man. I'm not condoning your suicide but it's your choice. I've thought out this process many of times, I guess that's why I've figured out a lot of this stuff.

Seriously check out the insurance policy and make sure it's not voided by suicide.

Also, I'd say give it some time OP. I was pretty suicidal for a while but I made it through that period. I'm still depressed but it's getting better. Give yourself an age limit that you'll kill yourself by. It helps to see if these feeling are temporary. I'm assuming you're young like pretty much all of us on here. It could be a chemical thing in your body that's happening because you're young.
>>
>>24794876
nah dude life insurance is always void in case of suicide even if the policy doesnt state it. It amounts to fraud if you leave a note behind and the insurance company can sue your heirs. Its like he guy who insured his cigar, smoked it and then was sued for arson.
>>
>>24795160
could they still sue my heirs if i don't leave a note?
>>
>>24795160

lol no, most life insurance (in the US) has a 2-year policy that doesn't cover suicides. however, after 2 years end you're good to go.
>>
>>24795256
yes of course, i should have written it clearer. Insurance companys have legions of people who try to deny you your money, they will see through it in no time. You would have to fake an accident absolutely watertight.
>>
>>24795299
while good to know I don't know if i have that much waiting time. Might as well just do it and try to find some nice corner of the wilderness.
>>
>>24795160

any examples of this actually happening with life insurance? life insurance companies can't sue heirs because they're not responsible for what happened
>>
>>24795299
if a policy exists that clearly expresses : Yes we also pay in case of suicide, then ok fine, but without that clear statement I wouldnt bet on it.
>>
>>24795160
>>24795256
>>24795299
>>24795332
>>24795341
>>24795362
http://time.com/money/3117698/how-life-insurance-policies-deal-with-suicide/
>>
>>24795362
have you ever dealt with an insurance ? there is a reason they are almost as hated a banks. you think they can get tricked as simple as that ?
>>
>>24794539
Start breaking all ties. Be harsh, be cruel. Make them not want you around, then declare you're leaving and want no further contact. Do something unforgivable, preferably. Then go out in a way where they want find your body.

You can always go out into deep wilderness and just blow your brains out.
>>
>>24795443
Or, and I forgot to add, use your new found freedom to start a new life.
>>
Talk about it ALL the time. I watched a San Fran bridge documentary and this one guy who apparently talked about suicide all the time until he did it, his friends didn't seem all that surprised

or concerned
>>
>>24795386
fuck it then, really didn't want a casket burial/memorial service anyways
>>
>>24795477
Request in your will to get a cremated with no funeral, visitation, etc. If you want, leave money to get a cremation done. Research prices.
>>
>>24794539
i hate my life and i want to kill myself everyday.
it gets worse everyday,
sometime it will be so miserable i just take a knife and stab myswlf
>>
>>24795466
this could work. but i'm more thinking about going the whole deep in the wilderness trope. tell everyone i'm going back to uni. will be months before anyone reaches out to me.
>>
>>24794865
that makes you even more to a loser
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.