[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you messaged her, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: 0388 - uNoIpkq.png (12 KB, 407x412) Image search: [Google]
0388 - uNoIpkq.png
12 KB, 407x412
Why haven't you messaged her, anon?
>>
because she's losing interest in me, like every girl after her.

i get about 1/2 weeks of that honeymoon phase where i think i'll get a gf but then they will lose interest

it's always like that.

i didnt even saved her name in the phone because i knew this shit was going to happen

invited her last friday and after one hour she just replied "sorry i cant" so yeah that one is over.

i've seen 7/8 girls this year, thought they would be the one to finally end my streak and maybe make me happy for more than 5 minutes but no

they always lose interest, and rightfully so. im messed up. i have some kind of flaw inside me and they can feel it.
>>
Because she's only interested in Chads and wouldn't think of me romantically if I was the last guy on earth.
>>
>>24772486
Because she's being annoying and spamming my phone with desperate pleas for me to come over, its pretty annoying senpai
>>
I'm waiting for her to text me even though she sent the last text. I know girls hate double texting so I wanna she if she breaks
>>
>>24772486
She's rejected me already and I think I drunkenly told her my feelings some time after that but I can't remember for sure.
>>
>>24772486
She's involved with 5 different clubs that help communites or something like that and it's the week of final exams

I asked if week could hang out this week but she said she was busy
>>
>>24772866
Busy riding the cock carousel
>>
File: 0583 - bEkpwft.jpg (26 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
0583 - bEkpwft.jpg
26 KB, 396x385
>>24772594
>>24772611
>>24772664
>>24772678
You don't need to lie to yourself, anon. What's the real reason?
>>
She's dating someone else right now but she said if it doesn't work out she would give us another try.

Should I

A. Try to kek her current BF
B. Lead her on and destroy her heart for putting me to the side
C. Just take her back and try to have a good relationship

I trust your judgement /r9k/
>>
>>24772486
Because im not in highschool and there is no "her", you underaged fuck
>>
I don't want to double text and she might actually be insane
>>
>>24772922
D. Get into a stable place and get some bros you can depend on

then, and only then will you get a gf
>>
>>24772486
Because I don't have a oneitis, at least not since high school days.
>>
>>24772922

>literally allowing a girl to use you as a backup plan

you disgust me
>>
I did and she was left under the impression that I have a kid.
>>
File: 1443747054533.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1443747054533.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>work in different areas of target
>she doesnt't have a normiebook account
>too beta to ask for her number
>>
>>24772486
I haven't talked to her in over 10 years, I doubt she would want to speak to me again.
>>
File: 1449295018145.png (783 KB, 1535x1283) Image search: [Google]
1449295018145.png
783 KB, 1535x1283
She hasn't even "seen" or "read" my messages and its been over a month, there's literally no hope
>>
>>24772486

>>24772594
This, I'm afraid she's losing interest too. We used to talk roughly every day but now we only talk maybe once a week, she says she's been very busy and doesn't have time to give me long replies. She asked if I want to go out with her some time but we haven't said anything about meeting up yet
>>
>>24772960
She still loves me and regrets breaking up with me
That's why I'm leaning towards option B

Fuck her a couple times and then dump that bitch.
>>
>>24772922
Don't even bother with her if she's using you as backup. If she can do it to her current bf she'll do it to you too.
>>
>>24772486
I did

> Opened 2 hours ago
>>
>>24772486
If you have a "her" then you are a normie and you need to fucking leave
>>
There's no her to message because I'm not a fucking normalfag
>>
>>24772914
>>24772678
That really happened. It's not that weird of a story. She's qt as fuck ;_;
>>
>>24772486

I was having a rough day a few days ago and i texted her even though I know I shouldnt have.

Just ended up making small talk about TV shows and stuff for a few minutes and that was it. There's nothing there anymore, as much as i wish that weren't true.

;__;
>>
>>24773035
>>24773038
Sorry, anon.
Why haven't you messaged him?
>>
Because it's over and i made things awkward so now i got deleted of normiebook too. Long story short we dated for a while she breaks it off i act ok. Month later i send her a needy message if she is for sure, when i do not get the answers i wanted i said she was immature and basically attacked her personality.

I feel bad and i wish i could apologize. But never see her personally and sending a message now weeks later is dumb as hell.

So that's why phams
>>
>>24772486
Oh but I did.

I hope she's not losing interest. It's been 4 hours. I'm sorry I'm so boring.

We've been texting back and forth for 2 months and she's so perfect.
>>
I legitimately have given up on the idea that she could change her shitty ways. I wanted her to be a better person but alas it will not happen.
>>
>>24772997
i was in a similar situation, except that the girl wasn't really giving me any explanation, just getting distant
We split. In hindsight if i kept my distance i think we could've lasted a while longer. I remember on some ocasions, because of something she would say, i would pull back and she would get a little clingy. I think some girls really respond when you start giving her less attention, idk...
>>
>>24772486
Because, my friend recently convinced me to finally give up on her. Now that I have finally stopped being so desperate, women literally come to me like a fire covered felt.

That's all there is to it, robots. Just give up, don't give a shit, and wait a few days.
>>
>>24773243
Moths to a fire felt whatever
>>
>>24773238
>i would pull back and she would get a little clingy

I also had a period where I was busy for a week and couldn't talk, and she got worried she offended me or something and sent me more messages than I replied to

I want to try slowing down my replies for a while but I'm afraid she'll just find someone else in the mean time
>>
how do I continue a dead conversation?
pretty sure we're both borderline autists
>>
File: tim.jpg (72 KB, 1029x971) Image search: [Google]
tim.jpg
72 KB, 1029x971
Because I got the hint when she didn't reply to the last 5
>>
>>24772940
Same.

I got some red flags on some girl when she sent nudes without context or asking me

>sluts never change, except for their thongs
>>
>>24773327
>I want to try slowing down my replies for a while but I'm afraid she'll just find someone else in the mean time
thats definitelly a risk, but if you keep pushing it will probably just repel her
There was this other girl one time. I thought she was into me, but at one point she just stopped showing any grit of interest, but then she said something that was kinda offensive to me. She imediately realized. I could see from her looks she thought she had fucked something up, then she took the first opportunity to make amends on what she said.
So, i think girls sometimes will act cold and show no interest at all, but it doesn't mean she is over you
>>
>>24773612
thanks for sharing your experiences. I would definitely feel bad ignoring her if she really is just too busy to talk to me, but it's been that way for a couple weeks and I just don't know what to think now. I thought we really hit it off in the beginning but I'm wondering if she's stepping back and weighing her options now
>>
>>24772486
>Why haven't you messaged her, anon?

Because the anime ended two years ago. I guess she's doing whatever anime characters do when their shows end.
>>
Because when I asked for her number she made me give her mine which I'm pretty sure counts as a rejection. Haven't received a message yet and I don't think I'm going to.
>>
>>24772486

There has never been a 'her'.
>>
>>24772486
because she blocked me
>>
because I asked if she was game for me to eat her out and she hasn't spoken to me in 4 months
>>
File: 1414412655926.jpg (238 KB, 1337x1289) Image search: [Google]
1414412655926.jpg
238 KB, 1337x1289
1. I don't talk to her a lot
2. I don't have any reason to
3. I barely got her number yesterday, and that's only because we're part of a largish study group and we made a group chat
>>
cus the only time she talks to me is when she talks about the guy she's interested in
>>
With the girl in >>24773238 i was the one trying to let her off at first(i was in a really fucked up state of mind at the time). It was really nice to see her texting trying to engage ina conversation with me. When i decided to go for it it was realy awesome, i could basically say "we are gonna see each other tomorrow" and she would just comply, then i started getting clingy, and she started noticing how i didn't have much else in my life, and how much i was relying on her, that pushed her away.
sometimes you gotta try to focus more on yourself and hope things are gonna workout
>but I'm wondering if she's stepping back and weighing her options now
wether or not thats the case, being pushy is probably the worst thing you do
>>
We're messaging right now, and have a lunch date set for tomorrow. Getting drinks on Friday, too.

Going to be a fun week.
>>
>>24772486
I did. She threatened to call the police
>>
she stopped replying months ago
>>
>>24773964
>>24773690

forgot the extension
>>
>>24773964
right. I should just try to stop thinking about it so much and get my work done, worrying about it isn't going to help anything
>>
File: 1443243460035.jpg (26 KB, 604x397) Image search: [Google]
1443243460035.jpg
26 KB, 604x397
>>24773799
This, never been close enough to a female to have a oneitis
>>
because it's becoming boring
she's a lovely person, and I still do enjoy talking, but talking every day through Skype messages alone is a chore
I'm not attracted to her and even if I was she lives in a different country, I just want to be able to talk to her a couple times a week instead of everyday
I shouldn't have ever got into this and now I feel obligated to talk every day because it could seriously upset her
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.