[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your bullies still around? Other day the sucker who tried to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 144wojakcry.png (323 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
144wojakcry.png
323 KB, 700x700
Your bullies still around?

Other day the sucker who tried to drown me in my childhood tried to throw a rock at me. He missed. I am 35 years old now.
>>
one of them is a heroin junky living on the streets. i just keep walking when he tries to beg for money
>>
My brother, he used to torment me although I admit I can't blame him for my being weak, it's almost like he caught on to it right away and knew how to manipulate right away and got to my weak spots, he would call me fat and choke me and beat me up but I was older, it's just I'm weak as f. He also would say things like I'm ugly and stupid and to kill myself and I'm wanted, just stuff that's true and now my self esteem is shit, he still lives with me and is just the older version of himself, still bullies, makes excuses for everything and tries to manipulate. One of these days I'll probably stab him in his sleep.
>>
>>24772549
I'm unwanted* woops -.-
>>
Yes, I went to my 10yr HS reunion and got made fun of by the cool kids again
>>
I saw one working at maccas .
I was wearing a nice shirt and tie after my uni interview.
Felt good

Also my mother's ex boyfriend who bashed me several years ago I called out in public and made him almost shit himself
Bullies are nothing once you grow up, they become weaker than you.
>>
>>24772469

Why would you not fight that cunt?
>>
>>24772876
For obvious reasons, robots are weak.
>>
>>24772961
>robots are weak
hahaha
*autism
fixed
>>
>>24772469
Just throw it back at him. You a grown ass man dude.
>>
>>24772469
My bully tormented me daily, and every time I told my mom she would tell me that one day I'd grow up to be successful and he'd be a loser.

I met him the other day. He has a prospering engineering company and is living in a fully paid off house at 24. I'm the same age and I work as a cashier for 8 dollar a hour.

Boy, her face must be red!
>>
Fortunatey, my bully died in a car accident a few years back.
>>
>>24772549
Oh yeah, when I was younger I got bullied a lot in school and took it out on my brother. He idolized me and I treated him like shit. Beat him up, insulted him, refused to play with him, tried to manipulate him mentally. Eventually he grew up to be stronger than me, more popular than me, and seemingly more successful until he dropped out of college and failed to secure a decent job.

I found out from my mom recently that he thinks I hate him, so I tried to talk to him when I visited and it was awkward.

Every day I think about how we could have been close had I not been a shit. When I kill myself that'll probably be one of the main reasons.
>>
>>24772961

If you want to stop getting picked on and you're weak you have to fight your aggressor.

You will probably get beaten up but it doesn't matter it will prove that you won't be hassled without a hassle and eventually they will grow tired of the hassle knowing that if they hassle you it will be a hassel because this cunt is going to fight us if we do.
>>
>>24773186

That's your own fault m8 you should have done engineering
>>
>>24773347
Please don't bully me. Engineering is hard and I'm dumb.
>>
My childhood bully died of a drug overdose. At his wake, I walked by laughing my ass off. Everyone looked at me infuriated and with disgusts
>but anon, thats rude as fuck
FUCK THAT GUY HE MADE MY LIFE HELL FOR 4 YEARS
>>
>>24773247
:( yeah sometimes I feel bad because I was a dick back too, obviously I didn't just take it but he was fucking better at being cruel than I was. Sometimes I remember things I did and feel shame then I remember that he did worse to me and he never said sorry, never showed remorse, just kinda laughed at me. I'll never forgive him for that, and although I don't want him to die I'm just not really gonna ever talk to him like a normal person. He ruined that chance with me ages ago and it honestly takes so much in me just to not be mad at him still some days, he's not all bad but I don't like the guy. Sorry though anon. Maybe your story is different. Me and him are both young too so maybe we can "outgrow" something :/
>>
>>24772469
Burn down his home. No one suspect the 35 year old sperg >>24772518
with a childhood axe to grind. Bonus points if you make it loos like he set the fire himself.
>>
>>24773402
He never did anything against me. That's the worst thing. He always tried to be a good brother while I was always a shit. One time recently I defended police in a conversation, saying not all cops are assholes. My brother got so pissed he took his shirt off and almost hit me, then broke down crying later after I left the house. I saw when I came back in. I realized that, deep down, he must hate me for how cruel I was.. or maybe I ruined him.
>>
>>24773132
What?
>>24773324
I've tried that, it doesn't work.
Not everything is like the movies.
>>
>>24773494
Learn karate. Or boxing. Or bring a knife and cut his cheek. He may kick your ads, but every time he looks in the mirror he will be reminded of you.
>>
>>24772469
He's in the Army now and pretends he's a nigger even though he's a suburban white kid.
>>
>went to 3 different high schools
>multiple bullies
>>
I see the guy from time to time
worst part is he's all buddy buddy with me like he doesn't know what he did
>"heeeey anon, how you been? lost your virginity yet? ahahaha I'm jus' messin with ya"
I swear to god I will kill him if I ever see him out of public view
>>
>>24773727

Telling him to fuck off would produce better results than imagining killing him in a fantasy world.
>>
Very nice example:

https://youtu.be/tBhsg2ZaVU0
>>
Hasn't bothered me for like four years. I plan on keeping it that way.
>>
>>24772469
>being 35 and getting bullied

You're a fucking disgrace tbph
>>
File: 1448877505608.png (124 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1448877505608.png
124 KB, 350x350
>>24773473
Probably both, that's how it was for me. I mean I tried to be his friend and I'd tell jokes and shit but I was just always beneath him, too stupid and ugly and retarded to ever get a response out of him, he'd just roll his eyes and walk out of the room. Imagine having to deal with that every day, imagine what that does to one's self esteem in their formative years, wondering what's so wrong with you that you can't have friends? I even tried to build myself back up or get over it and he made sure to still laugh at me or beat me up or make sure to remind me I wasn't worth being born. I guess though like, it's just the past you know, and I should just like, move on because ya know, I'm the one who is sensitive man.... because I'll never get to go back and tell my younger self to stop listening to him and go try make new friends to stop caring so much about what he thought about me. I wish I could go back and sock him in the face or knee my brother in the jaw, Idc if that would make him hate me more but the little shit deserved it. Would you say I'm ruined? I feel this sort of bottled up rage everyday, and I don't really have any self esteem. maybe that's just me.
>>
They all have jobs, friends, nice clothes, gfs, their own places, cars, etc.
>>
>>24773921
Sometimes I think my shitty loser life is punishment for how I treated him. I accept this punishment.

Also you just posted my waifu.
>>
>>24772469
I had people try to pick on me and I got harassed but people were always passive aggressive towards me.

>one day we're "friends"
>next day they hit me
>next day we're friends

it was weird and this happened with multiple people. I thin they were trying to get a reaction out of me because I didn't

>drink
>smoke
>curse
>>
File: 6123115544_09fafd0461_z.jpg (116 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
6123115544_09fafd0461_z.jpg
116 KB, 612x612
>>24774001
Well that's very noble of you but did you ever consider maybe you're both suffering for it now? Like that's how it is in my case, maybe we're the "better" ones in that case but we're the ones with no self esteem who are bitter over something we can't control. I'm sorry to be making you feel like shit but it's not like I could ever bring this up to my brother, I don't know if he even remembers what he did or if he even feels empathy, I don't talk to the guy, don't care to. I know he's just a dumb bully who's gonna grow up to work in a gas station but he's still gonna be alive, living life thinking he's the shit trying to impress people because "look I'm not cool enough to hang out with that loser, right guys?" I'm pretty sure he was even still making fun of me up to last year, or maybe I'm just fucking paranoid. I hate my brain. I hate my brother but I "can't" "hate" "him" because "he's" "MY" "brother". I'm too nice to fully hate him but I'm too jaded to try see any good in him anymore -.-
>>
>>24774505
Life's a bitch
>>
File: everything will be pk fire.jpg (14 KB, 341x255) Image search: [Google]
everything will be pk fire.jpg
14 KB, 341x255
One of them's a pro athlete now. The others dropped off the face of the earth, it seems. The worst one of them all just seems to have vanished. I hope he's dead.
>>
>>24774505
as cringy as that is your picture is really fucking cool
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.