[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >not marrying a 9/10 cutie east Asian girl who is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1CD363WCDL6ynx.jpg (25 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1CD363WCDL6ynx.jpg
25 KB, 300x400
>2015
>not marrying a 9/10 cutie east Asian girl who is loyal to you and will love you forever
Holy shit. It's like you guys actually believe that begging sluts on Tinder to touch your peepee is the pinnacle of life
>>
File: 1449353521327.png (249 KB, 394x400) Image search: [Google]
1449353521327.png
249 KB, 394x400
>>24770297

OK i have been duped. your pic not related but mine is
>>
>>24770297
no east asian girl will have anything to do with an unemployed guy
>>
>>24770377
>>24770377
I'm an unemployed college student. I married a 30 year old gorgeous East Asian Korean girl who was a virgin and who looks forward to growing old with me and having kids together one day down the line. Her family also adores me and I have promised them I would get a nice job as an actuary next year, using my little savings I have to support us, and she works part time but also she has a lot of money saved up because she created and owned a business for years before selling it, so we are quite happy.

So basically I'm calling bullshit on your post. It happened to me.
>>
>>24770462
you're a college student. and you apparently have prospects for a job and promised to get one, credibly. as opposed to a 28yo neet dropout
>>
>>24770502
Ok, I see your point then.
>>
>>24770354
wow great picture, seriously.
>>
File: 1449353477694.png (321 KB, 402x521) Image search: [Google]
1449353477694.png
321 KB, 402x521
>>24771874

what, this? she does it so well.
>>
>>24772008
Yeah it's not bad, pretty good picture. Would be better if I could see a bit more but oh well
>>
>>24772008
Are you that guy who dated a Japanese girl and trained her to do all sorts of really lewd things and then posed a bunch of pics of her because you got off on everyone else fapping to her being lewd? I remember those threads really well
>>
>>24772265

wtf no. i just saved these pics from /b/
>>
>>24770462
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with an Eastern European woman, do you think it'll work as well as an East Asian girl?
>>
>>24772373
I wouldn't know about them really.
It worked for me because a - I promised to marry her after dating for a couple years and most guys don't but it's exactly what I was looking for and b - I learned Korean and could communicate with her parents and siblings.

I know what people always say about marriage, but to be honest, as a college student with essentially no assets and not much income, no children, but still getting to live with a wife who takes care of me, it's pretty nice and I don't miss the whole going to parties, trying to meet new girls shit that I had to put up with for years before this. This is nice, stable, and relaxing every day. It'll change with kids and everything I'm sure, but for now it's worth everything I put into it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.