[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, did any of you ever have "nice" Chads or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1449278046512.png (115 KB, 288x285) Image search: [Google]
1449278046512.png
115 KB, 288x285
Be honest, did any of you ever have "nice" Chads or Stacys in school?

Like, not your friends, but they didn't hate you? maybe even defended/helped you at one point without it being a prank
>>
I went to an upper middle class HS, here everyone gets along and the only bully is the occasional nigger.

One time I tried out for the basketball team and everyone encouraged me even though i sucked
>>
>>24754413
Yeah, all the paranoia about school shooters in the US has changed the dynamic completely. It still sucks but at least there's no physical abuse involved.
>>
>elementary school
>was picked on by most of the popular kids, to the point of being beaten up
>usually just sat alone at recess
>Stacey came up to me and started talking to me one day
>was really nice to me
>figured she was trying to pull one over on me
>but she kept coming to talk to me
>then she started inviting me to hang out with her and the other popular kids
>high school came around and she was still always nice to me
>gave me her phone number in our freshman year, just out of nowhere
>kept pushing me to try harder at school, because I'd never really wanted to be there
>did everything I did because she wanted me to be better and I'd had a huge crush on her since we were young
I could go on but really it's just more of her being nice to me. I married her though
>>
>>24754499

That's very nice, anon.

What are you doing here then?
>>
>>24754541
Honestly, I've just always been here. I think I started reading 4chan about four months after it opened. I'm too mean to fit in on any other sites anymore.
>>
Many times they were pretty nice in private but then when "the herd" was around, you were back to being a target; if you were lucky, they would just remain silent but never defend you. In middle school I mostly just talked to the plain, homely girls nobody else would talk to. They probably still made fun of me to each other, that's just a reality of my social rank at the time,
>>
>>24754600
>Many times they were pretty nice in private but then when "the herd" was around, you were back to being a target

Pretty much this.

I bet a lot of Stacys and Chads would be less mean if "the pack" mentality wasn't there.

It's crazy how much more willing popular people can be to talk to a robot if they don't have to play "who can shit on (person) the hardest" for alpha status.

Chad and Stacys in a herd are basically like /v/ trying to badmouth the newest/hyped/most talked about game.
>>
>>24754413
Yes, one Stacy especially.
Of course I crushed on her hard.
Of course I had no chance. She was just being nice to me and helped me from time to time. Basically being a decent human being.
Confessed to her and she didn't tell everyone like I feared.
She even made me feel good about myself even though she said she didn't have feelings for me. She had a way with words.
I can't even remember her full name. Stefanie (GermanBot here) Something. Funny, I guess in that time Stefanie was the german pendant to what Stacy is in the US right now.
>>
>>24754499
:')
[fuckthatbloxtho]
>>
Im a chad with a mild stutter, got picked on by other guys and still do. I was never mean to other guys. Girls on the other hand have always been nice to me.
>>
One guy asked if I went to the gym when I lost weight and complimented me. Later when another guy said I have no friends he was all "I'm friends with Anon!".

I think he might have just been scared of being shot though. It was around that time.
>>
>>24754413
Honestly everyone I would consider a chad/alpha is a really outstanding person. They get good grades and do sports and shit. The bullies at my school were mostly like white trash betas.
>>
>>24754951
If you have to say you're a chad, you're probably not a chad. Ps. This "chad" shit is so dumb. What's the average age in here?
>>
>>24754413

Nope. All Chads and Stacies exist solely to make robots lives miserable. They're incapable of feeling anything less than pure hatred for anyone outside their alpha circle.
>>
File: 1432186043410.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1432186043410.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>24754499

GET OUT YOU NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24754413
The only Chad that was nice to me was one on the Highschool football team, because he played WoW and knew I did too. He was a pretty cool guy. Him playing WoW basically gave all us dorks immunity, it was great.
>>
>>24754413
No one noticed me in high school. I didn't have any friends. No one picked on me. I just was there.

I'm always just there...
>>
Most of them were okay once I hit high school. I sucked one off a few times because we were both in the closet.
>>
>>24754413
i went to this prestigious rich boy high school. there was this girl called jessica, she is or was a model actually. and she was super friendly to everyone (even me, who was someone kids liked to pick up on), smart, kind, funny, the whole package.

i think i developed a crush on her, but it wasn't going to happen, so whatever. but yes, she is a solid 10/10.
>>
>>24755098
lmao. Did you wink at them when they were with Stacey?
>>
>>24755059

I'm not the anon you're replying to

It's an archetype. It's just convenient.

To answer your question, somewhere between 17 and 22
>>
I had no contact with Chads/Stacies. They were in a different world, and that was fine. Fuck those types of people. I remember one time a Chad tried to make a joke about me in class but no one laughed. I got a free pass throughout school for having a lot of cousins, including a really popular/notorious cousin that I was close to.
>>
>>24755119
No, I've always been pretty shy, so I mostly kept to myself. He did always have my back if anything happened, though.
>>
Yeah. Most popular/chad guy was always super nice to me. He was nice to everybody actually. I miss that guy.
>>
I went to a pretty small school so most people were friends with everyone, I could have too if I wasn't so fucked. I kept all my papers in my one notebook and one time I dropped it in the hallway by my locker, like a hundred fucking papers all over. but this nice girl a year ahead of me came and helped pick them up so I must have looked pretty pathetic.
>>
>>24755148
Actually I recall another time a Chad called me fat....but he died a few years later.
>>
File: 1446840119733.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446840119733.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>24754951
>Im a chad with a mild stutter
YE right m8.
>>
In uni there was an attractive girl on my course who was very outgoing and was one of the better known people. Most attractive girl by far (engineering course). My friends and I used to call her Orange Girl for reasons that can be probably be guessed (tanned in a pale country like England).

Basically, at the end of my final year, I'm in a computer lab working on my final project and she comes and sits down next to me. We chat and she's actually really cool, nice and not fake. We discuss the work we're both doing, and it's generally pretty pleasant. Just goes to show a lot of them aren't bad desu. They just look better than average.
>>
I dunno, it was usually jock Chads who were assholes, and alpha Chads who were generally nice, since they were A+ in every way.
>>
All the Chads and Staceys back at my high school were great people, except for 3. A little immature, maybe, but still good people to be around in general.
Hell, some took me under their wing and made me not a complete loser
>>
All the Chads and Staceys at my school were smart and nice. Now that I think about it, the only dicks were the fringe-Chads who desperately sought approval from full-Chads.

Honestly the whole "popular kids are dicks" meme that you see in cartoons and shit is pretty much untrue. Outside of little teasing, there's no real bullying happening in schools these days. I've never seen anyone get beat up for lunch money or have their heads dunked in toilets.
>>
They were mostly alright. Really, my school in general was pretty nice. Nobody really got up in anyone else's shit after the first few months of 9th grade when everyone wanted to prove how much of a badass or whatever they were.
>>
File: mepoo.png (57 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
mepoo.png
57 KB, 500x345
>>24754413
I lived on the same street as bully Chad everyone was afraid of. We became friends when we were young and nobody ever fucked with me. He was like my guardian angel bully. I saw him a few years ago and we started talking. He has three kids from two different wives and got stabbed in a bad coke deal.
>>
>basketball during PE in school
>captains are chosen
>the black guy is jokingly making a team of foreigners
>he picks me
that felt really nice
>>
>>24754413
Yes my class is filled with good lookin outgoing males that are not assholes.
>>
A Stacey or two would pretend to be nice to my face, but laugh at me behind my back. Or in front of me, if their herd is with them. Chads were always mean.

Thankfully I was never autistic enough to try and be friends or to swallow the bullshit Stacey was serving. I knew my place, so I'd just fade in the background more often than not. Can't say I was ever properly bullied compared to more oblivious or explosive betas.
>>
>sophomore year
>class trip to Greece
>no id checks anywhere so everyone is drinking and smoking like cool kids
>I display my alcohol tolerance and ability to smoke a cigarette without puking
>Chad's and Stacy's all become noticably nicer to me
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.