[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET virgins. How are you holding up? What are your plans? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12
File: neets.jpg (38 KB, 378x289) Image search: [Google]
neets.jpg
38 KB, 378x289
NEET virgins.
How are you holding up?
What are your plans?
Why are you so lazy?
>>
The years have passed by really fast, and I'm getting a terrible feeling that being comfy is coming to an end. I know how to make passive income online with 3d modeling, but I have a difficult time focusing or caring much. Money itself has never been a very good motivator for me though so it's been difficult. I get distracted very easy and spend hours reading things or watching something, and before I know it the day is over.

I wish I cared about stuff, but I don't care much about the world so it's difficult to find a motivator other than being able to sustain my current life. I like living, just being alive. I like fapping, entertainment, food. I'm perfectly happy with how things are even though at 25 I don't really meet societies standards. I don't care about society though. I just want to hide away and be comfy while the world around me goes to shit.
>>
I'm 21, fat (5'4"/220lbs.), never had a job before, I'm a kissless virgin, high school drop out, no license, no car, no money. I play vidya all day and never leave my room. Idk how much I can take before I kill myself.
>>
>>24753996
Keep your chin up for now. I'm similar.
Why are you still on /r9k/ though? What do you even do here?
>>
>>24753996
Wew lad youve got me beat with the lack of hs diploma, I just barely graduated. Senior year was the descent into this neetdom spiral thats now my life.

Im 19, so I have some more years to go before I seriously plan my escape from this world. In any case, my brother is only a Freshman in HS, so my parents will let me stick around at least until he goes to college.

All day today I played Runescape, Im almost ranked in the top 500 now.
>>
>>24754030
I've been on r9k and 4chan in general since I was 13. I just stay here, I can't leave.
>>
>Love the NEET life
>No idea of how to make money from my house
>Probably going to have to become a wagie
>Dropped out of highschool because I couldn't deal with social interaction
>No idea how I'm going to hold down a job

TAKE ME, DEATH
TAKE ME NOW
>>
>>24753916
I'm jealous that you have a talent in something.
>I wish I cared about stuff, but I don't care much about the world
Why do people end up like this? I thought it was just a phase but I never ended up growing out of it.
>>
>>24754046
But normals have completely ruined things here.
I don't know how you can stand it.

>>24754053
Try getting a part time job in warehouse operations. They usually take anyone.
>>
>>24754084
Idk where else to go, so I stay. Even though it's garbage its like a little home.
>>
I don't think I'm lazy.
I've been employed longer than I haven't.
>>
>>24754105
What do you usually post about and where?
Are you a meme-poster?
>>
in a year, I gained 180 pounds
>>
>>24753563
>lazy
>turned in 70 applications before I got a job
>have to find places that are hiring before I can even apply
yeah, ppl can just snap their fingers and get jobs like that huh?
>>
File: 847.jpg (150 KB, 866x640) Image search: [Google]
847.jpg
150 KB, 866x640
>>24753563
>How are you holding up?
bretty gud mang
>What are your plans?
win the lottery
>Why are you so lazy?
because hard work doesn't pay off, and life is for fun and leisure
>>
>>24754276
I just assume that most of the NEETs here are lazy.
I've applied for plenty of jobs but it doesn't change the fact that I'm incredibly lazy and apathetic.

>>24754284
Good luck. I hope you win one day.
>>
File: 1397444870926.jpg (23 KB, 272x313) Image search: [Google]
1397444870926.jpg
23 KB, 272x313
>I turn 24 next year
>>
>>24754220
I lurk mostly, sometimes I'll post in threads, like now for example. Or I'll shitpost in other threads. don't have a general theme of threads I visit.
>>
all you guys still under 30, just find a job, any job, and just go in every day and do the work. it's literally all there is in this world. you're never going to amount to anything being alone unless you're a child prodigy and have already mastered an instrument or something.
>>
File: feel cry.png (42 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel cry.png
42 KB, 645x773
I was a 3 year NEET and my parents forced me to go to university this semester

Having my parents around was what kept me happy. I could strike up a conversation with them at any time and never felt lonely.

But now, I have literally zero people to talk to, except when my parents call me over the phone.

I just get so depressed and suicidal every night, and I already failed like two of my 5 classes.

And it doesn't help that I have to go to the caferteria for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and watch as literally every normie has friends and a girlfriend while I'm alone every single time.

I just want to be a NEET again, but I know I'm going to be 30 soon and this is just too fucking much. I want to pause time so I can have time to think long and hard about what I'm going to do.
>>
>>24753996
>Idk how much I can take before I kill myself.
Are you fucking kidding me? You're living the dream.

Why are your parents even paying for you?
>>
Just applied to college for an administrative assistant program. Working in an office sounds pretty comfy.
>>
>>24754363
It's weird that you can just do that. I get so depressed over it.

>>24754395
No shit. Maybe it's better to just die.
And like this guy >>24754276 says, it's not that simple.
Most of us have problems with social interaction which is important for landing any kind of job.

>>24754395
You're parents sound cool though.
>>
>>24754398
I'm living the dream of crushing loneliness and no self worth.

I haven't had friends since 5th grade, it gets kind of hard to handle the fear of dying alone when you've been alone for so long you think you'll be that way forever. I don't really live comfortably, I get emotionally abused a lot by my dad and his gf. I'm not actually sure why he's still paying for me. he's 62 though, he won't live forever. I'll probably kill myself before 35.
>>
>>24754395
Now this I can relate to as a fellow aspie in uni.
>>
Sometimes I think about going to university, but I know myself too well, I would stop doing any work after the initial novelty of going to school again wore off.

I also think about getting a job, learning a trade or whatever. But then I think about suicide instead because it's more comforting.
>>
File: neet01.jpg (343 KB, 599x846) Image search: [Google]
neet01.jpg
343 KB, 599x846
Why am I lazy is an interesting question.

I had the typical upbringing of going to school only to want to go home to watch tv play video games masturbate and so on. I followed the path of academic achievement so far as it was laid out for me. This resulted in getting a college degree (B.Sc.)

I never sought any career or educational opportunities on my own. I just did the minimum of what was expected of me in order to preserve what freedom I had.

I make no plans. I've recently noticed the odd phenomenon of being excited to go to sleep -- not for the next day as in the anticipation of a day of gifts, but for the sleeping and dreaming itself.

If someone said they wanted me to do something as in a relationship or work and I felt like I could do what was expected of me then I would do it, but it hasn't happened so I don't mind just dying either. I'd prefer not to deal with the death of parents while NEET.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu9MPRzpEbQ
>>
>>24754534
>But then I think about suicide instead because it's more comforting.
Me too. I like knowing that I can choose to stop living whenever I like. I think an exit bag is the best way to go, and I would make sure to use it while watching or listening to something I enjoy. Are exit bag parties a thing?
>>
>>24754534
I'm exactly the same.

I really really REALLY don't want to be a NEET, but I'm just too goddamn lazy.
>>
>>24754561
Well, there was Jonestown.
>>
>>24754574
That didn't sound very enjoyable on the audio recording, though. I'd rather watch some friends play Mario Kart, while I slowly die in a corner.
>>
>>24754084
>But normals have completely ruined things here.
>I don't know how you can stand it.
This makes me depressed. I used to get angry and make long ranting posts about how much normals are ruining this entire site, but at this point I can't even muster the energy to care. I just occasionally lurk now. I've moved on to wizchan for the most part, it's one of the last places with people I can relate to.
>>
File: Pepe Snuggie.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Snuggie.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>24753563
>How are you holding up?
Bretty good.
>What are your plans?
Tonight or long term? Tonight: I'm just doing a bit of work on Mturk and shitposting on 4chan. Long-term: I'm going to build a cabin on a piece of property I just bought, but I need to wait until Spring so snow doesn't fuck my shit up.
>Why are you so lazy?
Postmodern society has nothing to offer me, so I have no reason to offer myself to postmodern society. Also, I fit into the "le smart but lazy" maymay.
>>
im not holding up senpai hold me senpai ima cry senpai one day ima just cry (havent cried in like 15 years, im 22).
my plans???? fuck me, my plan sucks and im in a hole
im lazy?????????????????????????? idk man mayb im depressed?
>>
>>24754716
Fuck off if you're going to type like that.
>>
Fuck this shit. No offence, but am not going to throw my life away and end up like one of you guys. I refuse to. I'm going to study.
>>
>>24754672
How much do you make per hour on MTurk? I looked into it a year ago and figured I would make less than min wage, can you do better than that?
>>
I feel bad for you perma-virgins. I lost mine in high school. wonderful night
>>
>>24754645
Well I take some comfort in knowing I'm not the only one.
>>
>>24754781
Confirmed virgin, nobody's first time was wonderful
unless it was with a cougar or something
>>
>>24754770
If you're able to, and you really want to, then that is exactly what you'll do.
Don't blame yourself if it doesn't work out.
>>
>>24754395
>not just bringing your laptop and eating while cruising the interwebs as an excuse
>>
>>24754811
no it was quite wonderful. she was a petite virgin, tight pootang. im uncut so my dick is way sensitive. felt like life Tbh Senpai
>>
File: 14068139569932.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
14068139569932.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>24753563
Posting feelpix.
Dunno. I want to become supreme but not in the Elliot way.
Because I'm shit.
>>
I have a nerve disorder. Keep losing jobs. I could probably work through it but it's really embarrassing and uncomfortable and no one believes me when I tell them sending me to the ER won't do anything. It makes me go into convulsions sometimes. It gets really stressful being the center of attention. So I avoid jobs because my anxiety will just send it on a vicious cycle. Also if I try to push for disability I have to take another test then my doctor has to report me to to the state barring me from driving. And it's hard to get disability here so I could be setting myself up to lose my license and still need to find a job.
>>
File: 665654654654.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
665654654654.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>24754781
>>24754919
Fuck off kid. Go back to shit-posting on /v/ with the rest of the 15 year olds.
>>
>>24754961
Come to Australia. They hand out money like candy over here.
>>
>>24754987
Free immigration? Do I need to be someone important? I don't want to be considered the equivalent of a mexican here. Your deadly animals and insects intrigue me.
>>
>>24754978
Wow you sure told me! U still a virgin tho?
>>
>>24755045
Hahaha! Sweet burn brah :^)
Those silly virgins didn't stand a chance!
>>
I'm not sad or happy, I merely exist. The only thing that makes me feel emotion is eating junk food and watching teenage girls vlog about their day.
>>
>>24755011
you probably won't make it in. Also need to be full citizen and technically unemployed before you receive benefits
>>
File: spilledmuhspuhgetti.png (81 KB, 296x313) Image search: [Google]
spilledmuhspuhgetti.png
81 KB, 296x313
>>24755066
Silly virgins indeed! So silly, they can't even get girls to touch their willy! Hahaha
>>
>>24754961
what's wrong with you specifically?

have you considered that you could move states if banned from driving in your current state? what's the fine for driving without a license?
>>
>>24755095
Same here minus the teenage girl vlogs. I genuinely don't think I'm capable of feeling any emotions anymore. I'm completely numb.
>>
File: 56323.jpg (103 KB, 636x894) Image search: [Google]
56323.jpg
103 KB, 636x894
Best live-action representation of NEETdom that I've ever seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TNurvWW4_0

Enjoy.
>>
>>24755116
Doctors are for sure it's dysautonomia but they're trying to figure out what type. One way or another I'd get my license revoked. I could move to another state but it could also be risky if I don't play my cards right. Everything is a huge struggle for me. I've been homeless too many times and I don't need to be making my condition even worse. It's already hell enough as it is.
>>
>>24755095
Link some vlogs pls
>>
>>24755160
have you tried to speak to someone who knows about your legal troubles? maybe find a doc who won't get your license revoked?

do you have family to rely on?
>>
>>24755396

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDhNXpVAbJo

Not sexy as you were probably thinking. I just find her incredibly adorable, like a little sister or something.
>>
>>24755424
No one to rely on. My parents actually owe me money and I can't even talk to them after what they've done.
If I want the official specific diagnosis I need the official test which will get my license revoked. They have to report it or they could be in huge trouble if I kill someone on the road.
>>
>>24755555
That sucks man. I have a few medical issues I'm working through too.

Honestly if I were you I'd go for the diagnosis if I was confident it would lead to disability payments. I would then work on stabilising my situation (not going into debt, being able to slowly acquire assets, etc).
>>
>How are you holding up?
Badly.
>What are your plans?
None.
>Why are you so lazy?
Prior events before my birth caused me to be this way.
>>
It's very possible to be NEET and not lazy. I consider it being a respectable, shut-in, freak.
>>
>>24755607
I am not confident it could lead to disability. I'm really not sure. I am part of a group with the same diagnosis and the consensus seems to be only 30% on disability. Many just kill themselves. It's a rare disease and doctors ignore it because there's no treatment so when it comes time to fight for disability, no one knows wtf you're talking about.
I hope your health issues get better man. It's not a good life to live as it is, don't need this shit on top of it.
>>
>>24755675
>outlier case
>has any importance
>>
>>24755693
Outlier case, really? I'm sure there are plenty of others.
>>
>>24755691
My health issues won't ever get better, in fact they will slowly get worse.

It's funny watching all these healthy normies go about their lives. I read a statistic recently which showed that 80% of Australians (my country) say they are "very satisfied" with their life. Hahahaha, oh how jealous I am of them. I literally cannot imagine what it is like to live a happy carefree normie life any more.
>>
>>24755716
>true robot
>even slightly efficient at anything.
You can't be a robot that, probably a cyborg or failed normie.
>>
>How are you holding up?
In an okay mood because my next obligation isn't until Thursday.
What are your plans?
Make it to pay day at least. That's all that's been keeping me going for the past 2 years.
Why are you so lazy?
I'm not. I was grafting since I left high school. An unfortunate turn of events meant that I was to lose the only job I've had.
I was never very good at looking for work. I just did whatever jobs other people gave me. Now those people are gone and I'm left to flounder on my own.
I wouldn't employ me from a 5 minute interview, but people who know me know what kind of person I am.
>>
>>24755731
I actually have some medical problems and have just generally had horrible experiences with people since I was little. Also just went through something pretty horrible and have no idea why I'm still even here typing this right now.
>>
>>24755756
I'm just stating the obvious, good luck with your situation.
>>
>>24755766
Okey-dokey!
>>
Pretty badly.
Not much of anything.
Because nothing seems worth doing.

I wish I was a real person. But instead I'm drinking myself to sleep on my parents gin and waiting for my drugs to show up so that I can feel okay for a short period of time. I'm a terrible person and I hate myself more than anyone could have possibly hated me. I just want to feel okay. I want to ask myself how it got this bad, but the truth is that it's always been this bad.

I want my fucking heroin.
>>
>>24755729
Same here. Especially when I have to work. I'm doing everything I can not to end up going into convulsions and someone is bitching at me about a mild inconvenience wanting me to fix it. People get corrupt when they have too much happy.
>>
File: 1428226497167.jpg (55 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
1428226497167.jpg
55 KB, 700x400
>>24755547
Oh jesus, I have had this open in a tab for around half an hour and just watching it now.

It's kinda depressing to watch.
>>
>>24755547
I wonder what she would think to learn that sad lonely suicidal NEETs are watching her videos.
>>
>>24755547
isn't she too young to be a youtuber?
>>
>>24755954
What year do you think this is?
>>
>>24755954
>too young to be a youtuber
U fucking wut m8?
>>
>>24754344
>You turn 25 in two years
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 600x977) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 600x977
Pic related, how I view wagekek life.

I may have it bad, but at least I get to have it bad under my blankets.
>>
>>24755914

She'd probably be creeped out.

I'm sorry for being a creepy, Chloe ;~;
>>
>>24754344
Turned 26 two months ago.

I haven't had a real job since I was 20.
>>
I was neet from 18 to 21. It was really depressing. Like it was great at first, just played wow and grand strategy all day, but then the walls started closing in and I realized how lonely I was. I gained like 15 kilos as well. Ended up finishing a high school equivalency, went to uni and now I'm a psych nurse, no longer a virgin, have my own house and dog. I'm happier like this but I'm glad I tried being neet
>>
>How are you holding up?
I'm okay but I keep wanting to kill myself. Every day is a chore to get through.
>What are your plans?
I don't have any. I can't get enough money together for a proper suicide so I just lurk and watch youtube all day, every day. I have neetbux but they only give you enough to skate by.
Why are you so lazy?
I just don't care anymore. Too depressed that I've spent ten years on 4chan and it gets more and more infested with normies.
>>
>>24754778
I'm definitely making under minimum wage. I'm living off savings right now and I just use Mturk for extra money. I'm willing to give up money so I don't have to get a real job and interact with people.
>>
>>24756471
>I'm a psych nurse
A NEET is more valuable to society than you are.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.