[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you MJ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: This Fucking Woman.jpg (450 KB, 1349x1991) Image search: [Google]
This Fucking Woman.jpg
450 KB, 1349x1991
>Be me, 20yo hopeless romantic shithead
>Desperately in love with my 21yo cousin
>Redhead(pic related), dancer, perfect body perfect mind
>Oneitis so fucking bad since I was like 11
>Been flirting with her all through Thanksgiving break
>"Your feet hurt? Let me massage them, I'm really good at it"(I am)
>Transparent as fuck
>Stay up all night talking with her, she crashes on the couch at grandma's, I sleep on the floor next to her like a fucking dog instead of going back to my own apartment.
>I keep mentioning Arrested Development to her "who would you ship?" You know damn well who I would ship you god damn beautiful witch
>She starts flirting back, leaning up against me, brushing up next to me, holding hands underneath blankets so we aren't seen
>Diamonds
>Driving around one night, spill my heart out to her, really bare my soul
>Tell her every memory I have of us, skiing when we were little, watching the Wizard of Oz and listening to The Dark Side of the Moon.
>She looks at me, like i don't even know how to describe it, conflicted, but also like "What are you Retarded?"
>"It can never happen Anon"
>Damn those feels
Cont soon
>>
THAT FUCKING NIGHT!
>Black friday
>She is leaning up against me, 2AM, no one else awake.
>I am petting her hair, I am stroking her cheek, I am playing the greatest foreplay game of my LIFE!
>Hand on boob, sweet baby Jesus I am doing it
>As I am going in for the kill, hand sliding up her stomach, feeling her oh so sweet skin under my fingers...
>She pulls away, she is crying, "Anon, it can NEVER happen"
>Feel dead
>She goes and showers, like I fucking RAPED her or something
>Next morning she won't even meet my eye
>Now I get sexts from her about how her ex used to choke her and how good it felt, how many guys she has fucked today
I want to kill myself so bad you guys, I swear that she felt something too.
>
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 450x450
>>24746471
>>24746603
Why would you do that? You damn well knew it would either end up like that or you'd end up societal outcasts.

You will never be happy unless you MOVE ON
>>
>>24746707
I would be ok with being a social outcast, not much different from now really.
>>
>>24746761
I doubt she would be okay with it. She sounds like a normie
>>
>>24746813
She was definitely not ok with it
>>
>>24746471

yuou teased urself bro

Best u could have gotten was a cuddle buddy, your mistake was trying to go all the way
>>
>>24746957
I don't think that was my only mistake, but ya
>>
>>24746978
If it makes you feel better, my ex left me foe another guy, rebounded to me again and left me for him again because they "had a better connection"

You decide who's worse off.
>>
>>24747021
Kinda you, huh?
>>
I had a huge thing for my half-cousin as a teenager. Still kind of do but I hardly see her or talk to her especially after getting rid of my kikebook.

Nothing ever happened because I kept it to myself though.
>>
>>24747041

Can't judge that since feelings are subjective, but I guess what I'm saying is "it could be worse" but also "hey, at least you KNOW you're not the problem and the factors that keep you two apart are not within your control"

I on the other hand, dont know wether to feel insufficient, angry or appreciated.

Regardless, I dont want to hog your thread. Let some time pass, and try to get close again in the future but mind her boundries, maybe with some liquor you can get her past them. Until then dont feed her attention
>>
>>24747114
I kept it inside for so long, hurts though. Im just really happy she did not tell our very christian family
>>
>>24747198
Good advice, and mi threado su threado tell me your story.
>>
>>24746471
Better to have loved, faggot.
>>
>>24746471
>>24746603
Stories like this are why I don't listen to anons who say
>DUDE, JUST TELL YOUR COUSIN YOU WANT TO FUCK HER, WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN LMAO XDDD!
in cousinfucker threads
>>
Find a girl with a similar body, fuck her with your eyes closed.

What are you, a faggot OP?
>>
>>24747256
Wow, that really hurt my feelings. I just came out here to have a good time and honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now
>>
>>24747343
>Find a girl with a similar body
>Find a girl
There is a reason I'm looking at direct relatives as my only option here
>>
File: 1433883098497.jpg (409 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1433883098497.jpg
409 KB, 560x560
>>24746471
>white people

niggablox
>>
File: vDVjbBQ.jpg (70 KB, 775x580) Image search: [Google]
vDVjbBQ.jpg
70 KB, 775x580
>>24747346
It wasn't meant to be cousin fucker.
>>
>>24746603
>how many guys she has fucked today
Jesus Christ take this shit somewhere else you unsightly cukkold pig
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.