[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What women offer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: 3eAUwM8.jpg (449 KB, 1574x884) Image search: [Google]
3eAUwM8.jpg
449 KB, 1574x884
Besides a tight hole to masturbate into, what do the women in your life provide you with, robots?

I'm asking because I've decided women aren't really worth it. Having orgasms is just bodily maintenance, like eating, hygiene, or going to the bathroom. I use my fleshlight around once a week and I'm really happy by myself.
>>
>>24741375

women are great, i just don't want to be tied down.
>>
Women literally don't do anything other than act as surrogate mothers and sex objects. Or raise your kids, if you want some.

That's it. If you can get sexual satisfaction elsewhere, and you don't crave affection enough to desire a woman around whose soft cooing girl voice and dainty feminine skin will make dopamine flood your nervous system, and you don't want someone to bear or raise your kids RIGHT NOW, you have no use for women.

Girlfriends:
>don't have real hobbies they can interest or impress you with
>don't have real passions they can interest or impress you with
>will never make you "proud" to know them, in the way a male friend can
>will never do something truly collaborative with you in the way male friends can (e.g. comrades in some kind of competition)
>will never challenge you intellectually
>will never have deep or interesting thoughts about anything, only capable of flitting around the surface of subjects and then getting bored

They are basically just retarded, D-grade men, who happen to sate your need to touch boobs and the weird subaltern male drive to feel mothered, and sometimes they take care of babies unless you're rich and then they want you to hire someone else to do it so they can be even more fucking useless. That's fucking it.

Think about it. Think of all the exceptional men you know, men who have done exceptional things, even in small ways. Think of all the bros who are just as good as you in various hobbies you have. Then think of literally all women: dilettantes, dabblers, lazy whiners who want everyone to slow down to accommodate them, useless non-contributors, BUT SO QT!

If you are BLESSED that you don't crave tangible sexual gratification or want kids, fucking take advantage of it, man. Completely cut women out of your life.
>>
women provide me with something to talk about with men
>>
Good ones will clean and cook
>>
I would like a caring girlfriend.
A girl that keeps at the household and supports me at all costs.
The girl should be loyal and honest.

sad reality is that there's no such girl as I described.
>>
>>24741586
> Women literally don't do anything other than act as surrogate mothers
I was gonna argue but then I thought about it and you're right, at least partially. Some of the things I would want in a girl is the ability to cook and the willingness to clean, neither of which I have the time or skill to do.
Who did all my cleaning and cooking at home?
Yeah.
So really, if you don't get a woman who can't do anything you can't, you're basically wasting your time.
>>
>>24742791
If you expect your girl to work AND do all the cooking and cleaning all alone by herself, you're in for a surprise. Unless you gonna work more hours or be the sole provider, most girls won't be cool with being the only housekeeper.
>>
A sensation of inner warmth.
>>
>>24743312
This. However, this isn't really that much of a surprise. If you want to have the traditional roles of the providing man and the caring wife, you also have to swallow the pill to work a salary for two while she's doing the household.
>>
>>24741375
To be honest not much. Some companionship on some issues, but primarily it's just guaranteed sex on tap.
>>
A sense of validation and feeling like I'm worth something to somebody
>>
>>24741375
Companionship
Emotional support
Back rubs
Massages
An incentive to try things you overwise might haven't tried
A sense of home, no matter where you are as long as she is there too
>>
>>24743447
*otherwise
>>
>>24743447
So nothing intellectual whatsoever
>>
>>24743312

No one gives a shit what some sluts want. If she accepts her place as a housekeeper and first mate, the vast majority of men are willing to be the breadwinners and captains.

The reason life is so shit and wages are so low right now, the only reason we need two breadwinners, is because women flooded the labor market. There are now two qualified people for every one qualified person there was before women entered the workforce, and so each person has less bargaining power.
>>
>>24741586
If you aren't a lazy dilettante why are you on this board? Go fucking do something.
>>
>>24743654
Of course you can also have great conversations together. Unless you get with someone who doesn't have any opinions of her own like a buddy of mine did. But I personally don't see the appeal in that.
>>
>>24743654
Also, doing things you otherwise wouldn't have done can include intellectual stuff.
>>
I only have a gf to fulfill physical needs

Cuddling is very therapeutic

I guess I like the compliments too
>>
>>24741375
>Woman has literally thousands of men available to choose from
>She picks you
>Out of all those men, she considers you the most beneficial
Basically, validation.
Why do you think Chad doesn't want to settle down? Because he already knows that he is superior, and women have nothing else but a tight hole to offer.
>>
File: mommy.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
mommy.gif
2 MB, 360x270
What bothers me more than the question
"if girls wouldn't provide sex, would they just be more mentally unstable men?"
is the question why we live at all: Sure people try to gain money, status health and all to get into the position to bang hot girls - when you do, though, you find yourself used to the hot chick after 3 weeks / 10 times banging her. Everybody how experienced
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-coital_tristesse
or just being weirded out or sad after fapping knows that it's just your biological urges keeping you going, but when you have it its not IT and at best to show off. Just like women sometimes seem to few men, as (>>24743402) said we want to have the hottie to show off.
So if we rationalize women and sex away from the "goal" thing we want to work so hard for, what do we want? Are we a billion of people who want to be famous for the sake of being famous? Do we want to work so we can have better vacation? That's the paradox for me - we want to get into the position where we can do nothing and still be happy.

I'm also often shocked at how womens hobbies are never really relevant. At least if you're a hacker or whatever you produce something. I don't see a woman getting into something that benefits something else than her living a rich life in the end. They don't get the mentality of giving their life for something - which I don't want to judge to be good or bad, but it seems like a biological difference. There are no female explorers or Teslas who invent the shit out of the world and die virgins. In principle a woman can make 20 babies in her life and a man can make 20 a day, and thus men having to compete, this point in that direction. I.e. the theory gives an explanation along the lines of
>woman, you will get pregnant 100% anyway, so play it save, the worst thing than can happen is that you become a social outcast
it makes sense + nobody is to blame. Nobody acts good or bad here, no point in hating.
I ask for the meaning of life, though.
>>
>>24743447
>Companionship
Get a dog

>Emotional support
Quit being a bitch

>Back rubs
Go to some massage parlor

>Massages
See above

>An incentive to try things you overwise might haven't tried
Lmao

>A sense of home, no matter where you are as long as she is there too
And when she leaves your ass you're going to feel like killing yourself

JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP
SENPAI
>>
All my girlfriend does is knit, watch netflix and eat.

Oh and I forgot spend my money. I have three frozen salmon in the freezer that I want to smoke. She just suggested we go buy salmon from the store so we don't have to thaw one...

Fuck, woman. I went on to some shady ass indian reserve to buy those fish for $10 each. Im not spending 40 some bucks at the store.
>>
>>24741375
I don't know, honestly the only reason to want a women beyond sex is because of 2 factors: Doing it because it is the societal norm and some inexplainable primal desire, even when I know there's nothing of value to be had being around women.
>>
>>24741375
I have no idea, but it must be good since I am expected to pay for them all the time.
>>
they offer me nothing and i offer them nothing...even sex. With a 2.5 inch erect penis, sex is not an option. I'll be alone forever and im fine with that. :)
>>
Women provide comanionship, a different perspective, and if she's the right woman, the most intense and wonderful feelings of love and affection.

I wish I could have all that again. ;_;
>>
>>24741375

Nothing.

Patrice O'Neal ended this debate years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfrj-va6PHg
>>
>>24744177
>Get a dog
There are million things that you can't do with a dog. You should have said "get some friends" but that isn't the same either.

>Quit being a bitch
Wow, great argument you got there.

>Go to some massage parlor
It's different. There is a level of trust and feeling at ease that you don't have with strangers.

>Lmao
I fail to see why that would make you laugh. Probably because you can't pull a legit argument out of your ass.

>>24744177
>And when she leaves your ass you're going to feel like killing yourself
You've got to take risks, but at least you seem to agree that this is something a girl can give.
>>
>>24744583

forgot 2nd link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYKsVppiO-A
>>
>>24744110

The meaning was always to fuck and spawn, with no endgame in sight.

But now we've evolved to the point where we've reverse engineered ourselves and can actually take a breath and ask ourselves "is the objective of living that all of my ancestors had for eons the same objective I want for myself?" Coming to terms with the ramifications of our ancient caveman software in a technological world that came to exist in what amounts to a millisecond on the evolutionary time scale is sobering and jarring.

What do we strive for now that what was the goal is either not worth the effort, unattainable, or some measure of both? Why work to support what amounts to a soggy hole with an attitude so I can make more tiny screaming people to repeat the process and get fucked in a divorce?

Add to that, women's instincts, when we strip them to the core, are calibrated to compel them to breed with psychopathic murder machines who abandon children. Why? I suppose because that's what we are made to do. Otherwise, why would they select for those traits?

Why are women generally vapid and void of higher thought? Because the uterus gives them inherent value, whereas men must work to have value. We are better, we are more than they are, because we have to be. Because we have no uterus. Sperm is cheap, eggs, gestation and birth are expensive.

I believe we were never supposed to make it this far, this long, to the point where we could ask these questions in the first place. We stepped out of bounds and looked in the mirror. We're trying to be something we're not made to be.

But inevitably something, maybe a rock out of the sky, will send us back in time. Maybe we'll go extinct. If not, a few will survive and our present time of high tech and first world society will be a half remembered dream to future generations of violent tribal psychos and boring incubators of their psycho seed.

And they won't wonder about the meaning of life, because they'll know it.
>>
File: 6372739.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
6372739.png
139 KB, 917x871
If women aren't the answer to this hole in my heart, I dont know what is
>>
File: Resurrection of the Thread.jpg (62 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Resurrection of the Thread.jpg
62 KB, 312x445
bump

>>24745330

you bought into the Disneyfied worldview. These are your growing pains.

fact is, women are not the answer to the hole in your heart. Chances are, they'll give you a bigger one.
>>
>>24745330
There is no hole in your heart. Merely chemical imbalances in your brain.

The answer is to get the right amount of sunlight, vitamins, calories, sexual release, and water.
>>
File: 1430411857522.png (235 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1430411857522.png
235 KB, 500x500
>>24741375
>mfw spent 3 years with qt grill with nothing in common
>Spent 3 fucking years of my life for some cuddling and sex
I'll just stay single until waifu bots or whatever, this really isn't worth it unless she has the same hobbies as you do.

I'm not dissing all you females, it's just that most of the ones I know have no fucking hobbies or interests. Going in and out of relationships and making drama is what most of the girls I meet do for entertainment.
>>
File: check em.png (54 KB, 148x194) Image search: [Google]
check em.png
54 KB, 148x194
>>24741586
>don't have real hobbies they can interest or impress you with
>don't have real passions they can interest or impress you with
>will never make you "proud" to know them, in the way a male friend can
>will never do something truly collaborative with you in the way male friends can (e.g. comrades in some kind of competition)
>will never challenge you intellectually
>will never have deep or interesting thoughts about anything, only capable of flitting around the surface of subjects and then getting bored

Congrats, you described 99% of this board.
>>
File: Just World Syndrome.png (291 KB, 1260x568) Image search: [Google]
Just World Syndrome.png
291 KB, 1260x568
>>24746896

No, he described your convenient, self-serving fantasy of what the board is, which you created to affirm whatever beliefs you held regarding it in the first place.
>>
>>24744177
Too bad dogs don't live as long as humans :/
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.