[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw you become a beta orbiter How do I escape? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: engrenages-2005-16-g.jpg (52 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
engrenages-2005-16-g.jpg
52 KB, 800x533
> tfw you become a beta orbiter
How do I escape? It's so nice to have a pretty girl who wants to talk to you
>>
Ghost her. it's the only way.
>>
File: sexy manwhore.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
sexy manwhore.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>24725002
>so nice to have a pretty girl who wants to talk to you
What's your definition of "beta orbiter"? If it's a pretty girl whom you would date if she returned interest, but whom you also value purely platonically and do not feel jealous or bad at all when you see her with another man, I wouldn't call that orbiter status. I have a female friend like that, although we definitely drifted apart as she got into a serious long-term we-will-probably-get-married relationship -- no dude wants his chick hanging out with other dudes all the time, obviously.

If you're devoting all your time and money to her, obsessed with the idea of making her "see" how perfect you are, constantly trying to "prove" yourself to her instead of just hanging out like friends -- yeah, you're probably a beta orbiter. How to escape? Grow a fucking pair of testicles. Would you become homeless because you can't afford your eight-figure dream mansion, or just go rent your economy apartment and resign yourself to life?

I've done a lot of shameful things, and I've certainly been obsessed in pretty damn shameful ways, but I've never been a beta orbiter, and that is one of the few things in my romantic life that I can be proud of. Even being a 350lb NEET in Mummy's basement is better than being a beta orbiter, especially when the girl knows you're orbiting and encourages it.
>>
>>24725002

needs more redheads like this, god damn
>>
>How do I escape?
You burn up in orbit, OP. I did so earlier tonight, and it feels good.
>>
>>24725002

Take all the time an energy that you're wasting on her and put it towards work/study. Make something of yourself.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.