[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almost to the weekend, wagekuks But remember, it will fade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1423948590435.png (179 KB, 405x406) Image search: [Google]
1423948590435.png
179 KB, 405x406
Almost to the weekend, wagekuks

But remember, it will fade faster than it approaches

Monday lurks behind every turn
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218 KB, 600x579
Guys how keked am I? I really can't tell because I kinda love it

>Be me, 26 year old therapist
>set own schedule, never work before 11 am
>work 3 days, 25 total hours
>reimbursed $35/hr for medicaid clients, $45/hr for private insurance
>nothing but cozy sweaters
>hardly paperwork
>comfy couches and my.big comfy chair
>literally just listen and be condescending

How bad do I have it?
>>
File: counting-dollars-2.jpg (2 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
counting-dollars-2.jpg
2 MB, 1698x1131
>>24721141
Not bad, you beat my salary hour-to-hour.

>26
>QA Engineer I
>52k salary, low for software development, but the job is easy and pretty entry-level, one promotion to QA Engineer II brings me into the 70k range
>work from home 3 days out of 5, workload is light so I can just jerk off, draw, and shitpost most of the time
>when I DO come to the office, it's comfy, well stocked with free food and drink, and has nice comfortable office chairs
>nice health benefits and a 401(k)
>no college debt, and low living expenses, so I sock most of my money away at the bank (currently thinking of investing)
>>
>>24721103
>tfw go to work and do a couple deliveries
>tfw rest of the day is fucking around in delivery van, eating and shitposting
>tfw getting paid for this shit
>>
>>24721103
NEET life is the best life
tick tock
>>
>>24721103
5 days of dirty work and 2 days of freedom doesn't sound like a healthy way to spend your youth at all
>>
>>24722537
probably because it isn't
Tick Tock
>>
How do you guys like being NEETs , sitting around all day on a computer isn't what I want to do for the rest of my life
>>
>>24722689
>what is music
>what is coffee
>what is 4chan
>what is TV on demand
>what is bittorrent
>what are video games

Tick Tock
>>
>>24721103
Why do you guys assume us wageslaves work M-F? It's not high school. I have today off, but I'll be working Saturday and Sunday.
>>
>>24722635
>implying i'm a wagekek
>>
>>24722723
>not saving your money so you can travel and visit other countries
>implying video games will ever be better than spending time with friends/girlfriend
>>
>>24722723
>spends his entire time doing literlly nothing
I once thought neets actually did something, but I had my doubts, seems they were correct. Enjoy not experiencing some of the best things in life because
>lol neet and depressions

>Tfw bacpacked in thailand
Most awesome fucking time of my life
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.