[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having troubles with my childhood friend that I liked,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pg_16145_2014-09-26-180259.png (3 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pg_16145_2014-09-26-180259.png
3 KB, 600x600
I'm having troubles with my childhood friend that I liked, and even think we were dating, what can I do to get her back, I don't even know what I did?

Here's a story:

Hey guys, I have a problem. I used to talk to this girl, and she used to call me on my cellphone pretty late at night when she needed my love, but ever since she left the city she got a reputation of her own.

Now everyone knows and I feel left out. She got me down and stressed out, and ever since I left the city, she started wearing less and going out more. All she has is pictures in instagram of her with glasses of champagne out on the dance floor, hanging with some guys I've never seen before.

Now I'm wondering if she's beending over for someone else, or wondering if she's rolling up weed with someone else doing the stuff I did with her, getting nasty with someone else.

I don't even know.
>>
>>24716868

ya she is. in time, you'll learn to love this feel.
>>
File: 125215215125.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
125215215125.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
>>24716868
nice story OP, tell it again
>>
>>24716868
so let me make it clear to you what is happening because you seem to not be able to notice the obvious.

1. She's over you.
2. She's fucking some other guy

See, women arent like you, they talk to at least 10-20 guys a day, and they ALL hit on on her. The waiter, the cashier, the random guy at the bar, they ALL hit on her. She already forgot about you and is fucking and building a connection with one of the 150 guys that she meets per week.

Whereas you, you're a pathetic beta who talks to one girl per month for 10 seconds and instantly get shut down. So you think she's special and the only one in the world, but she's already forgotten, because this month 500 dudes tried to bang her.
>>
>>24717241
someone doesnt listen to music lol
>>
man your story reminded me of a song
>>
>>24717273

still, it was a bretty gud post. very old school r9k.
>>
put on your best cardigan and a pair of lightwash jeans and dance for her, OP. dance your heartache away
>>
BILLE JEAN IS NOT MY LOVER, YET SHE SWEARS THAT I AM THE ONE.
>>
>>24716868
SHE USED TO CALL ME ON MY CELLPHONE
LATE NIGHT WHEN SHE NEEDED MY LOVE
SHE USED TO CALL ME ON MY CELLPHONE
>>
>>24717241
Virgin this much?
>>
>>24717241
i tip my fedora to you leddit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.